Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 pm
I am much better than I have been for the last 3 weeks and I was in pretty bad shape (not-corvid related), and finally feeling mostly alive again. I will probably be out of work for about another month, but I am so glad to be back on Zan again. . . .this place will always be special to me!

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:42 pm
It's so good to have you back with us, Scarz! Heart I'm so glad you're feeling better. Keep healing!
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:01 pm
Thanks Blaze and Rayven. :3

I am so proud of this achievement. It's proof yet again that we have made a right decision by moving out here.

Yikes, I'm sorry for your bad experience Kaderin. You'd think people would be more understanding and sympathetic in times like these. Sad

Good to hear from you Lord Scarz. Feel better, I'm sending healing thoughts. Heart

Defender of the Realm
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:40 am
I thank you, Professor, I can use all the healing thoughts I can get.

Your Majesty, it is good to be back and I will try to relax and heal as I know it will be longer than I had hoped.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:48 am
Scarz wrote:
I am much better than I have been for the last 3 weeks and I was in pretty bad shape (not-corvid related), and finally feeling mostly alive again. I will probably be out of work for about another month, but I am so glad to be back on Zan again. . . .this place will always be special to me!

*hugs Sir Scarz a little too tightly* Sorry about that. Embarassed XD I'm so relieved! I was very worried about you. I finally had to harass Queen Blaze about it. I was praying and everything. Zan just wouldn't be the same without you. Welcome back! Very Happy

You're very welcome, Lillie. Very Happy

Your current avi is awesome!

Defender of the Realm
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:00 pm
I thank thee Lady Rayven, I know I wouldn't be the same without Zan in my life.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:17 pm
You're welcome, Sir Scarz. Very Happy

I'm ok but I got mad at my dad this morning. Grr You'd think I could learn to ignore the stupid, hurtful things he says after all of these years. Rolling Eyes

We might get some rain tomorrow night. I hope so. The gravel road, and all the dirt on our vehicles, is starting to look like a desert. XD

Defender of the Realm
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:35 pm
My operations seem to have had an unexpected side effect. . .ever since I was little (probably started around 5 - 8 ), I could not look into a mirror in the middle of the night. I don't know if I actually saw something or if it was a nightmare. . .one night the me in the mirror did something, while my hands were at my side it pointed to the door. . .ever since then, I refused to look in the mirror at night.

I never knew what the phobia's name was or even if it was a phobia, but found out recently that it is called spectraphobia or fear of ghosts and they mention it as being either caused by a nightmare or horror movie, or something similar. . .

Since I got out of the hospital, if I get up in the middle of the night I now always look in the mirror, perhaps just to make sure that I am still here!

Established Citizen
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:24 pm
I'm glad you're feeling better.

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:10 am
Thank you, me too Smile

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:09 am
Scarz wrote:
I never knew what the phobia's name was or even if it was a phobia, but found out recently that it is called spectraphobia or fear of ghosts and they mention it as being either caused by a nightmare or horror movie, or something similar. . .

That's very interesting, Sir Scarz. People with OCD tend to be afraid of things like that too, especially anything that might be "evil". Do you have any OCD tendencies? If nothing else, perhaps the Bloody Mary mirror thing scared you like it did me when you were a kid. XD

How is Nico doing? Still talking at the birds I hope. XD

Defender of the Realm
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:00 pm
No real OCD tendencies, although several years ago I was a "counter". . .it truly does feel odd being able to look in the mirror now because I was avoiding it for a very long time.

Nico definitely still loves chittering with the birds, especially the grackles. . .he will sit outside, not more than 5 ft from the birdbath and talk up a storm Smile

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:46 pm
I bet. *nods*

Awww. Good for him. Maybe he uses the birds for therapy. XD

The other day I asked Bob if he was being a good boy. His answer sounded like, "I don't know." Shocked

Defender of the Realm
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:21 pm
It is amazing how our furry kids seem to really understand us.

Nico has always chittered with the grackles and he is a talker, too. . .my friend who watched him while I was in the hospital could never quite figure him out. When i got home I had to explain to him which talking was about food and which was about water or wanting attention.

Water is the most obvious, he sits his butt down by the water dish, looks up and softly meows. . .it means he would like fresh water. Most of the time he is just looking for attention, like when I came home from work he would come to the kitchen, lay down and talk to me about his day, while I scritched and pet him.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:03 pm
It is. I'm often surprised by how much they actually understand.

XD I imagine your friend was frustrated about not knowing what Nico wanted. Nico probably thought of him as "the amateur". XD

Awww. What a sweetie. Very Happy Bob is the only cat I've been around that comes to greet me when I get home.

Max has learned to tell me when he wants to go for a walk. Roughly 7:30 every morning, he starts barking and crying until I take him. thunk XD If he doesn't get what he wants right away, he thinks getting louder is the answer. *shakes head* I've created a spoiled monster. Embarassed
Page 30 of 33