Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:40 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Good morning my happy herd of Zantarnians! XD

Herd? Confused XD

I'm doing good. I hope you're doing well and have a great day too, Queen Blaze. Very Happy

I always take care of the animals first too.

I planted 5 tomato plants today. Sigh Very Happy I already had 4 to plant when FedEx dropped off another. Great timing! XD

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:51 pm
Rayven wrote:
Herd? Confused XD

...my zany zoo of Zantarnians? Confused XD
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:13 pm
Rayven wrote:
*puts a tin foil hat on your head*
WOOHOO NEW HAT. The chemtrails in the water were sure delish

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:31 pm
Coffee.
I want/need/desire coffee. :3 Zoned
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:06 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
...my zany zoo of Zantarnians? Confused XD

LOL Heart You can call us whatever you like. Wink

Ratwyrm-Chemtrails in the water? I must have missed something. XD

I would just like to finish a cup of coffee. I only finish one on my cheat day, otherwise, I only drink about 3/4 or so of it. Sad
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:59 pm
It's been happening ever since planes were invented. *taps tin foil hat*

Anyways, back to being basic: Kombucha was on sale, so I bought two cases. A cat crossed my pathway while I lugged those inside. So cute. But couldn't pet. I was sad.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:17 am
Ohhhh. I see. *nods and smiles patronizingly*

How does that taste? Had to look it up, I've never had it. Not sure I want to. XD

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:56 am
Kombucha, Rayven? It's good - tasty, as long as you like tea (it's just fermented tea). It also claims multiple health benefits.

Good morning. I'm here, drinking my coffee, already fighting with the internet being weird for reasons unknown, and trying to figure out why my computer randomly restarted overnight, presented me with a "welcome to Edge" thing this morning (it is not the browser I use or want anything to do with), and trying to figure out if the random reboot lost anything I was working on yesterday (It would be very bad if it did).

........ So... wish me luck?!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:04 pm
Ironically, I LOVE tea, but am not the biggest fan of kombucha. It just tastes too much like alcohol for me. (Which I guess technically it's kind of on it's way to becoming alcohol, which makes sense.)

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:55 pm
Thank you, Queen Blaze. I like tea but, like Kaderin, I don't fancy the taste of alcohol. I would be willing to try it. *nods*

Uh oh. Did you lose everything from yesterday? *ish worried*

*waves at Kaderin*

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:37 pm
Rayven wrote:
Uh oh. Did you lose everything from yesterday? *ish worried*

Fortunately not. I only lost files that were not essential; only convenient. I would not have been a happy camper if I lost everything I was working on yesterday!! (I was working on stuff all day yesterday!)
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:44 pm
*waves back at Rayven*

My day was fine. Until my dad decided he needed to stay in town to have dinner when I got off work.
(Long story short, my dad isn't the worst parent in the world, but I'm just sick of all the "your siblings are so great" followed by subtle negative comments about my life. And all the "oh, I've failed as a parent" stuff because he can't guilt trip me into going to church. [I mean....I'm not really religious, but that doesn't mean I have no moral compass or that the most important lessons didn't sink in still.] It's just a lot to deal with and leaves me feeling like absolute garbage about myself.)

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:39 am
Blazestorm wrote:
Fortunately not. I only lost files that were not essential; only convenient.

Awww. That's bad enough but I'm so glad it wasn't worse. Heart That kind of thing is soooo frustrating.

Kaderin-I feel for you and I completely understand. Have you tried talking to him about how he makes you feel?

I had religion pushed on me as a child and it really had a negative effect on me. I'm not sure why other than maybe it's because I was smart and opinionated even as a child. I felt like I should be able to make my own choices. I've only recently started going back and getting closer to God. My point is, I'm sure your dad just wants the best for you but you are the only one who can decide what path you take. I'm not sure how old you are but perhaps, like me, you'll be ready when you're older. If not, that's between you and God. A lot of Christians don't seem to understand that. *hugs*

We're all going to have a super day. I just know it. Wink

I'm not sure what I'm doing today but it probably involves a lot of yardwork. XD

Queen of the Realm
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:59 pm
Good morning.
Today... today... today... well, so far, I'm groggy and tired of waiting for the caffeine to kick in XD Otherwise, I have stuff to do for you guys here, probably groceries to get and food to make for the bottomless pit teenagers who live here, and I'm not sure what else is on my To Do list for the day...
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:37 pm
Rayven Well, it's between me and me actually. I'm an atheist. But I don't hold religion against people. If believing in a higher power comforts someone of enriches their life or whatever it does, who am I to say they're wrong?
On the plus side, religion wasn't really mentioned this time, so I think maybe we've finally moved past the nagging me to go to church.
And unfortunately trying to talk about how the way he talks to me makes me feel bad is just giving him ammunition to mock me behind my back to my sibling for being "too sensitive". So I'll pass on that.
Page 27 of 29