Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm
*chuckles* I kinda feel like Will Smith at times (it would probably be great if I could bring my cat with me Wink ). . .it's a bit worse for the 2 or 3 engineers as they are walking around the darkened building (I guess we are trying to save money by saving electricity). . .when they actually do come across another person (usually security), they both have a tendency to jump. . .

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:16 pm
You should totally be allowed to bring Nico to work. Very Happy He'd probably enjoy it too.

I'd have a heart attack if I bumped into someone in that situation. *shivers* I'm jumpy under the best of circumstances.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:34 pm
Bo is still among the living. I think.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9520/10000
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:14 pm
OH MY GOODNESS. . .A BO SIGHTING!!!!!

*throws toilet paper at her*

Rayven wrote:
You should totally be allowed to bring Nico to work. Very Happy He'd probably enjoy it too.

I'd have a heart attack if I bumped into someone in that situation. *shivers* I'm jumpy under the best of circumstances.

I think Nico would love it, too. . .and several of the engineers as well as security are a bit jumpy, walking the dark hallways. . .we still get an occasional residentially challenged individuals find their way into the building, too!

Last edited by Scarz on Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:05 pm
Hi Bo! *squishes* What in the world have you been up to? XD

Scarz wrote:

we still get an occasional residentially challenged individuals find their way into the building, too!

Oh my! And since you don't know them they could be mistaken for a spirit. Ghost

How did Scrooge end up with the football?

The ghost of Christmas passed!

Defender of the Realm
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:25 pm
Rayven wrote:
Scarz wrote:

we still get an occasional residentially challenged individuals find their way into the building, too!

Oh my! And since you don't know them they could be mistaken for a spirit. Ghost

Most definitely Lady Rayven and sometimes I am not sure who is most scared by their meetings. . .

Why do ghosts like to ride in elevators?

Because it raises their spirits!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:39 pm
Sir Scarz, do you personally know anyone that's gotten the virus?

I've been lucky so far and haven't heard about anyone I know getting sick. There have only been 5 cases so far in my county. We're pretty spread out here so I hope it doesn't get too bad.

What do you call a fat pumpkin?

A plumpkin.

Defender of the Realm
Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:15 pm
I don't know anyone personally who has gotten it, although one of the guys I work with, his brother-in-law has it (but he is in NYC and not Vegas), I think our State has had 71 deaths all in Clark County, where I live; I think we have had around 2,000 reported cases. . .considering there are about 2 million in the county, it could be a lot worse.

Which ghost is the best dancer?

The Boogie Man!

Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:09 am
After months of not being able to get on I finally did yesterday yay! And I found TP XD

I'm doing ok, just bored out of my mind Sad
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:01 am
Scarz wrote:
I don't know anyone personally who has gotten it, although one of the guys I work with, his brother-in-law has it (but he is in NYC and not Vegas), I think our State has had 71 deaths all in Clark County, where I live; I think we have had around 2,000 reported cases. . .considering there are about 2 million in the county, it could be a lot worse.

I'm glad you and yours are still healthy. Yes, that's a large population so it could be a lot worse. I had to look my county up but it appears we only have around 24,000 people. XD Honestly, I'm a little surprised there's that many. It's a rural area. I think that's why we've done pretty well so far during this pandemic. When I look at a map of where the hotspots of the virus are we're in a void. I'm not complaining, this is one time I don't mind being left out. I feel so sorry for the people in hotspots. Crying or Very sad

Hi, Draca! Very Happy I'm glad you found part of the TP hoard we have. XD

I think most people are. I don't get out much during normal times so I've fared better than those that are used to getting out a lot.

I hope you stay well. Very Happy

Defender of the Realm
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:08 pm
I think the biggest problem for me is getting used to different days off. . .it just throws me off because I had sunday and Monday off for so long, Friday and Saturday definitely has me all messed up. . .

I think another problem I have is that on my days off I didn't go out much, but now that we can't go out, it feels more like I am imprisoned in my house, or under house arrest as I can only go from my house to the store or my house to work. . .the only thing I don't have is an ankle monitor to go with it *chuckles*

What do you call an ex on house arrest?

“Out of Stalk”

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 pm
About the time you get used to different days off, they'll change it again. Rolling Eyes

XD I can understand that. Maybe you could pretend you're having lots of "me time". That's what I'm doing. Very Happy

My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right.

XD This one cracked me up.

Defender of the Realm
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:15 am
It's definitely more Nico time as he truly has become an old man, waking me up every 2 hours in the middle of the night to go outside (he can go to the backyard as my chubby boy can't jump the fence). . .

And I am not telling you I am slow, but it took me 3 times reading that joke, to get it *chuckles*.

I have many jokes about unemployed people. Sadly none of them work.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:48 am
Awww. How old is Nico? Bob must be around 15 by now. Poor old guys. That's not a lot of sleep for you. Sad That's like having a human baby. Shocked Bob would like to go outside too but I don't trust him. XD Our fence is barely good enough to keep the dogs in, I think Bob would escape.

Don't feel bad. It took me a couple of tries too. XD

What’s the best way to burn 1,000 calories?

Leave the pizza in the oven.

Defender of the Realm
Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:05 pm
Nico is 13 (give or take a year as I rescued him and they said he was 8? ). He is chubby and my walls are between 5 and 6 ft tall made out of brick, and he definitely cannot jump that high. He loves going out in the back yard and chittering with the grackles. I love watching him and yeah it is sort of like having a baby or cranky old grandpa. . .

What types of jokes are allowed during quarantine?

Inside jokes!

Page 18 of 23