Hearth and Home: Everyone is Welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:56 am
Awe I'm sorry you weren't able to get some rest Rayven, and I'm sorry things at home aren't too good at the moment.

-hugs- it's cold here too so I have been staying inside as well.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:02 am
Thanks Keres and Luna! *hugs you guys* I'll live I suppose. XD I don't mind the cold when I don't have to go out in it. But I have to take the dogs out to potty. And Ray Ray takes forever to make up his mind where he wants to go. Sometimes I give up and take him back inside. Nobody likes to walk him. He drives everybody nuts. XD
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 am
keres corvax: Yes so I see 'nods' thank you guys.. i was afraid my poor little thread would die..

Rayven: aww I'm sorry you had troubles with your husband.. men can be such silly heads sometimes..

Phoenix Luna: hope you enjoyed your nap..
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:06 am
I don't mind it too terribly, it just makes my fibro act up and makes me soar.
Indeed Smile if ever you haven't been able to post for a couple days because someone else hasn't yet, just Pm me and I will come right a long Smile

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:07 am
Thanks Star. I think I know how to solve the problem. I'm going to duct tape him to a chair, and duct tape his mouth shut. Then I will be happy. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:22 am
I need to go make myself something to eat for dinner, but I don' even know what we have downstairs to make XD. The first things that come to mind are cereal and ramen, because I know we have those!
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 am
-giggles- just be careful XD

Those both sound apatizing Luna XD
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 am
Rayven wrote:
Thanks Star. I think I know how to solve the problem. I'm going to duct tape him to a chair, and duct tape his mouth shut. Then I will be happy. XD
'Giggles' that WOULD work.. and star's estatic she finally has one of her dragon gowns 'does happy victory dance'

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 am
That's great Star! Well I didn't duct tape him up, but he fell asleep which is just about as good. XD So what did you eat?

Keres I loves your pirate outfit. It's awesome.
Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:01 am
Rayven wrote:
That's great Star! Well I didn't duct tape him up, but he fell asleep which is just about as good. XD So what did you eat?

Keres I loves your pirate outfit. It's awesome.

for breakfeast i had subway, a Egg, Cucumber, Spinich, chease samwhich on flat bread, then i had the other half for lunch. for supper i had salami samwhich.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:55 pm
That all sounds good. I just ate poptarts for breakfast. XD My dog kept trying to steal them, but I won. XD
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 pm
Rayven wrote:
That all sounds good. I just ate poptarts for breakfast. XD My dog kept trying to steal them, but I won. XD
haha when we're drinking white milk my cat begs..and cant leave it alone in a cup o rshe'll try and drin ki ton you

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:24 pm
XD Yeah animals are good for that stuff. But I wouldn't have it any other way. They are so entertaining.
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 pm
Rayven wrote:
XD Yeah animals are good for that stuff. But I wouldn't have it any other way. They are so entertaining.
True..But when i'm upset..'shrugs' she likes to cuddle

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:13 pm
My cat tries to drink my mugs of tea and glasses of water *chuckles* She seems to prefer trying to mooch my drinks, or drinking from various places in the house (e.g. taps, shower), rather than from her own water bowl. >__>

She is very good at sensing if I need a cuddle, though. *smiles*

Page 3 of 17