Hearth and Home: Everyone is Welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Wed May 21, 2014 7:09 pm
Unmasked or Hearts is fine Paganbeer Smile What would you like me to call you? ^^

Hehe yes I have been enjoying Zantarni. I love the medieval feel to the site Smile
Wed May 21, 2014 8:53 pm
*Pops in* Hello all o/

Knight of Zantarni
Wed May 21, 2014 11:11 pm
Either one? Well, I like Hearts better, so that's what I'll call you. XD

Everyone just calls me Pagan, and it works for me, so let's go with that. Very Happy

I like how friendly the site is. They could have any theme, and I'd stay just for that. When I first joined, I was a little freaked out by it. I'd gotten used to other sites being full of trolls. But that's what the Knights are for; to keep the trolls outside the city walls! Knight lol

Hey there Kio. Very Happy What's up?
Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:16 am
i have to remember to book mark this thing. hey all.. how's it going..well i've.. had some issues my mother passed away and then my sisters begain to fight and my brother's ended up on the street and yeah life has been extrememly hard. how are you all doing?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:15 am
Hi Star!
*hugs* That's awful, I'm sorry to hear that. How are you holding up?
Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:47 am
Riley wrote:
Hi Star!
*hugs* That's awful, I'm sorry to hear that. How are you holding up?

not to good, my sister wanda found out that i let my brother stay here for ONE NIGHT, ONE NIGHT, he's sleepign in a friggen storage locker, but because her and him are having problems she's cut all contact with me saying i probably 'laughed' at her and jr's difficulties.. and i tried to explain i didn't and that it wasn't true and she just.. 'sigh' so i've been extremely depressed and this was the worst easter EVER.
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:24 am
I guess I'm not the only one having a rough Easter. Except my problems are pitiful compared to that D: I'm sorry that your sister decided to act like that.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 pm
Remember that that was a choice your sister made; you didn't make her do anything. I know it's still a painful time - it doesn't need to be more painful by feeling responsible for the stuff that other people do...
Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:03 am
Varlen strolls in the place with his basket with had only a few eggs in it. He places them on a side table and sit on a small comfy couch in the corner. How is everyone tonight ? I've come quite late to this event. I am trying to gather enough eggs for the spring shower background. I hope this next post will help. I have eight eggs so far.
Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:03 am
'peeks in and pokes thread to life hopefully' hello everyone 'waves'
Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 am
Hi Star, how's it going? Smile

Posts beginning of the February: 5,837
Post Goal of 6000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:55 am
*waves*
Hi Star, hope you're well =)
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:55 pm
I hope the new year of 2016 treats you better than 2015, StarShadow. <3

I am busy trying to take care of my house and settle my parents' estate. At least overtime at work ended a few weeks ago. Now I have a few days off to take care of things. Hopefully I can take care of all the stuff on my to do list quickly.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:11 pm
howdy guys
Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:41 pm
'sigh' for a moment it hought it was my thread that quest was talking about ah well.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17