Hearth and Home: Everyone is Welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:11 am

*peeks back in and props the thread back up*
I hope things are going well for you Star.

ญญ(77/25 posts for the day).

Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:11 am
popping back to warm up a bit
Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:21 am

Hey Spiced, :3 how are you tonight?

ญญ(80/25 posts for the day).

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:17 pm
whoa but im a bad thread hostess..sorry for abandoning you guys.. i've been ill off and on for months now.. and its playing havoc with my life. not to mention i have one women who insists on dragging me, ill or not out to walk 'grumbles'
Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:42 pm

I am sorry to hear that you are so ill Star, I wish I could make it all go away for you.

ญญ(15/22 posts for the day).

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:37 pm
star2000shadow wrote:
keres corvax wrote:

I am sorry to hear that you are so ill Star, I wish I could make it all go away for you.

ญญ(15/22 posts for the day).

it makes me feel better just knowing you think that. but i'll get better.. eventually.. at some point. its jsut taking its sweet time that's all.

edit: so how have you been?
Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 pm
Finding another thread to harass Ninja
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:02 pm
Kiolentia wrote:
Finding another thread to harass Ninja

its nto haressment if its needed.. i tend to die in and out what with health and life in general so i could use all the haressment as i can get.
Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 am
Making her grand entrance into this wonderful thread, spice takes a look around smiling at all as she happily waves to all that she sees.

sips on her warm cup of cococ and begins to looks arouns, so how are ayou all tonight?
Paganbeer

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:04 pm
*waves back*

Hey there, Spiced. Very Happy Not bad, although it seems like I'm about to hit my event posting wall...I was really going for a while there. Laughing How about you?

By the way, nice entrance. Yes
Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 am
Walks in with a woven basket of red starflowers on her back. She take her basket off her shoulders and places it on a table nearby. How is everyone doing tonight? The weather was quite nice today. A few days ago the weather was so cold and wet, I didn't feel like getting out of my cottage. But I needed the exercise and I heard about those new items that the people of the Hoof have brought back with them. They are such lovely items. I've been walking for a while. I've taken the path down several trails and gather about 28 red starflowers. They have such a lovely color. I know that it will not be enough at the moment. My feet are beginning to ache. I saw this place and decided that I would stop here and take rest before I'm on my way again.

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:29 pm
Hey Violet. Very Happy I know that Star likes visitors, so drop in here any time you need a rest. Yes

The weather has been a lot nicer, hasn't it? Such a relief.

28 flowers is a good start.
Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:50 pm
Thank you very much. I sure need that rest. I was dreaming of a field of those beautiful flowers. I 'm going to go down the road and search for more. I see that the sun is shining so nice and bright today. Another walk will do my legs some good. I be back later.
She sling her basket over her shoulders and head out the door.

Wed May 21, 2014 12:54 am
Hiya everyone! How are y'all? Very Happy
Paganbeer

Knight of Zantarni
Wed May 21, 2014 6:04 pm
Hey there, Unmasked! Very Happy (Or would you prefer Hearts? Or your full name?)

I'm doing fairly well, how about you? Have you been enjoying Zantarni so far? I know things are a bit slow right now, but they always pick up for events and such. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me, or you can always post them in the Great Library. Questions posted there are always answered pretty quickly. Yes
Page 15 of 17