Hearth and Home: Everyone is Welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Reply with quote
Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 am
keres corvax wrote:


Me too, I hate early mornings when I have not got satisfying sleep. Yes

I'm doing alright, my daughter just went to my mothers house for the night. Smile

( 27/40 posts for today)


well that's great 'nods' what do you think of the mudfight mini event? i love the water clothes and so wanna get all of them.
I've also been watching Wipeout 'sigh' right now I've been dealing with the YMCA now its gone up to three times a week instead of two.. its going to leave me all but dead come Friday 'shakes head'
_________________
Star's Quest | Hearth and Home
Reply with quote
Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:00 am


It was my mother probably wont be taking her for another two or three weeks.

I think the water clothing is beautiful.
And the muddy clothing is very muddy. XD

I have never been to a gy regularly besides school. well I guess you could consider the two years of karate that i did as going to gym. all we dd was work out.

(89/38 post for today)

_________________
Pro Lurker
Reply with quote
Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:24 pm
keres corvax wrote:


It was my mother probably wont be taking her for another two or three weeks.

I think the water clothing is beautiful.
And the muddy clothing is very muddy. XD

I have never been to a gy regularly besides school. well I guess you could consider the two years of karate that i did as going to gym. all we dd was work out.

(89/38 post for today)


I've been going to the gym on and off for the last two years. well more like four but things cropped up and distracted me a couple of times..and then i got a bad infection in my leg last year and its JUST starting to heal this year..

And righ tnow im dealing with a cramp 'makes face' which is not fun let me tell you but its not as BAD as it coudl be i can sit and chat on the computer at least hte knee and hip just throb.
_________________
Star's Quest | Hearth and Home
Reply with quote
Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:28 pm


Wow that is awesome that you have been doing it for that long. :3

Aw man that is sucky, I'm sorry to hear that you got that infection in your leg. I'm glad to hear that it is clearing up. I wish I could make the cramping go away for you.

(18/38 post for today)

_________________
Pro Lurker
Reply with quote
Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 pm
keres corvax wrote:


Wow that is awesome that you have been doing it for that long. :3

Aw man that is sucky, I'm sorry to hear that you got that infection in your leg. I'm glad to hear that it is clearing up. I wish I could make the cramping go away for you.

(18/38 post for today)


So what are you doing today? I'm watching The Addams Family. im watching an episode about Wednesday Addams.
She's adorable. well then this is the 1988 season..

Also trying to get items from the Mud event store to. 'nods' Mud Blobs lol.
_________________
Star's Quest | Hearth and Home
Reply with quote
Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:41 pm
Rolls around in her little mud pile and makes mud pies to give to all of you, I wonder if there is a mud pie making competion
Reply with quote
Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 pm
SpicedRoses wrote:
Rolls around in her little mud pile and makes mud pies to give to all of you, I wonder if there is a mud pie making competion


That'd certiantly be interesting wouldn't it? star finally got ride of her migrain she's very thankfull. how was your day??
_________________
Star's Quest | Hearth and Home
Reply with quote
Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 am


Star - Not much now, we had people over today. Blue lotus and I watched, The Host, and now we are watching the never ending story, it has been a while since we have seen it.

I'm glad to hear you got rid of your head pain.

Spiced - Yay I got a mud pie! Thank you spiced.
XD

(89/37 post for today)

_________________
Pro Lurker
Reply with quote
Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:52 am
keres corvax wrote:


Star - Not much now, we had people over today. Blue lotus and I watched, The Host, and now we are watching the never ending story, it has been a while since we have seen it.

I'm glad to hear you got rid of your head pain.

Spiced - Yay I got a mud pie! Thank you spiced.
XD

(89/37 post for today)


star's semi happy also cause soon after her brother showed up with a new computer stand.. its just so much more easier on mei no longer have to worrie about hitting the keyboard keys when i stand up cause the key board is on a little ledge that slides under the computer desk, hiding said key board. its AWESOME.
_________________
Star's Quest | Hearth and Home
Reply with quote
Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:13 pm


Very cool. Very Happy I mis-read in the other thread, I thought you had cot a new computer. XD But a new computer stand is a very awesome thing to have. Very Happy

(94/36 post for today)

_________________
Pro Lurker
Reply with quote
Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:38 pm
wanders inside and waves hello, so how is eveyone doing in here so far today? looks like almost have enough to complete one set.
Reply with quote
Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:44 pm


I am doing alright today. :3 Just chilling out and re-watching, warm bodies. :3 I'm working on getting my spare sets now. Very Happy

(109/36 post for today)

_________________
Pro Lurker
Reply with quote
Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:47 pm
I am going to try getting a second set after i complete this one, but I am gonna be letting my sister get on for a little while so she can work on getting her's

I should have enough time to get at least a few pieces if not the whole set.
Reply with quote
Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:50 pm


That is very cool. :3

(111/36 post for today)

_________________
Pro Lurker
Reply with quote
Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
'waddles in tiredly' hey all, how are you doing. me and my roomie have both been sick.. sick.. not fun.. 'sigh' and im doingh ouse work. house work never seems to end 'sulks'
_________________
Star's Quest | Hearth and Home
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2019 Zantarni / Zantarni Entertainment
Terms of Service
Members login here.

New members register here.
 
zantarni banner