Hearth and Home: Everyone is Welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm
I think I did use mine once as well Shugga, they are adorable, XD I wish I could equip them both at the same time XD

Lady Nema I do have to say thet you matchvery well with you dragon today. Smile

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 pm
Thank you Shugga and Lady Nema. They are adorable. I am rather poor at the moment, but as soon as I have some money I'll try to get them. That is if I ever get off my lazy bum and mine. XD
Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm
Smile I am sure you will get them one say XD You should add them to your questing list Smile maybe someone who will have one to get rid of could then see it. Smile

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 pm
Well I don't have a quest list. XD I guess I could make one. I'm really wanting the opal sheep too. I think I will make one, and add to it slowly. I will start off with the two dragons, and the opal sheep. It's not much, but it's a start. XD

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:48 pm
Yes, you should make a quest thread, Lady Rayven. *nods* You never know what spare items people have, unless you ask.

Thank you, Lady Keres, I hadn't really thought about bringing Rene out for a stroll, it was just when I was looking for a pet to accompany me today that he seemed to fit perfectly. *smiles*

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:51 pm
I'm trying to come up with an avatar idea but I don't know what I want yet...
Anyone have an idea for a theme, color, or item I should base it on???
Not including the new DI's cause I only have one set so far and I like to be able to use parts of all the new sets at once if I need to...

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 pm
Shugga you should totally dress up like my fairy. You know in purple and green. XD That would be epic. For me at least. XD

Lady Nema and Keres I did as you suggested and made a quest thread. So now I wait, and see what happens. XD
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:11 pm
Rayven, I'll try to do that cause I've never used that color combination before... But with extra touches of blue of course, hehe...

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 pm
Awesome Shugga! That's sound good. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Very Happy

Slow posting today. Where is everybody?
Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 am
-ploops back in- Sorry I dissapeared, friends showed up over the house. Smile
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:46 am
Whoa.. I pass out for a few hours.. an dyou guys jump me to page two.. and i don't really have a set conversation in mind.. just wanting to talk.. that and earn snow flakes.. still items i be after haha.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 am
I fell asleep for a while too star and came back to this as well XD. I figured you just want to chat. I just don't know what to chat about half the time though haha. How are you?
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:53 am
Razz were good for making threads like this explode XD

By the way Luna I left you a goodie in your Pup Heart

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:53 am
I tried to take a nap, but no one would let me. Sad Now I'm fighting with my idiot husband, and I probably won't be able to sleep for awhile. Mad

Anyhoo how is everyone doing this fine evening? It's really cold here so I stay inside as much as possible.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:55 am
I know keres, I know XD. Just imagine if I'd been online too! That's a thread explosion right there.

I saw. I know you meant pub haha. I make that typo a lot too. Usually I catch it though. Usually.

Aw, poor Rayven. I'm sorry you two are fighting and you can't nap, and that it's cold out there. It's cold here too, so I say inside most of the time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17