Heads up! Forum Reorganizing...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
a.k.a. The Traipsing Knight
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:17 pm
So as far as the Gaming Tables go, we are still trying to figure out which ones to bring forward? Will they be in a sub-sub-forum under "Entertainment"?

Would you prefer we do a restart on threads like "A-Zantarni" and "A-z Products"? I didn't see the count to 50 thread, will that be moved there?

I also noticed we still have a problem playing Youtube videos, but I think that is their coding not ours.

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:43 pm
Pretty much Sir Scarz, yes, we're still trying to figure out which gaming threads we want to move and which to restart. I personally am in favor of restarting the majority of gaming threads (for a variety of reasons), but will leave that for you guys to decide. It has been suggested that the game threads be restarted with one of our NPCs, which is a good option. And yes, they would go in the Entertainment forum.

Youtube videos... tinypic images... etc... I'm not sure how much of that is on our end. I can ask Zukyun if he has any idea or if he can take a look.

I need to take care of something real quick, but expect to be back here and working on updating the Community page once I'm done with that task. If things work out, I'll also do a couple of other things that are on my "plots and schemes" to do list XD

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
a.k.a. The Traipsing Knight
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:49 pm
I read that tinypic was bought out by photobucket and was closed by them. . .

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:07 pm
I don't know what the story is. All I know is that a bunch of these free image hosting sites now no longer work and have hung out a lot of people to dry, so to speak...

Edit: The Community page is not pretty yet, but it now has the correct links to the new forums. I'll make it pretty as soon as I get some graphics for it done. Yes

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:06 pm
I found a free one called imgbox. It's not quite as user friendly as tinypic, but it's working for me for the moment.

I wan't very happy with tinypic over their decision to shut down. They don't even deserve italics. XD Right before they shut down when I would click on my pictures to sort through and prepare to delete them, other people's pics would pop up and I got to see some bad stuff. I can only hope that no children saw what I had to see. Shocked Barf Very unprofessional for them to let the rules and coding go to the gutter even if they were shutting down.

Personally, I'd rather see the games be run by citizens, and guides/image heavy stuff be ran by NPC's. Games should be more personal I think. Yes

Maybe we can have anyone who is interested in restarting a thread post here? They could say what threads they are interested in restarting.

I'm willing to restart:

Zanto Ranch--Done and renamed Zantarni Zoo!
Count to 50 before a knight posts--Done!
Alphabetical Products--Done!
A-Z Zantarni--Done!
& possibly more

If anyone wants these that I just listed, that's ok too. Queen Blaze as soon as I know it's ok with you, and if no one else wants these, I will start on them. As time permits. My Mom is driving me nuts with the Christmas decorations. XD

Last edited by Rayven on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:11 pm
LOL - consider yourself granted a reprieve from Mom's Christmas decorations, Rayven. You have my permission to restart those threads (you didn't need my explicit permission - I already granted it, but it's good to have clear communication Heart ) Let us Knightly and Admin types know if you need our help with anything. Yes

Last edited by Blazestorm on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:20 pm
Ok thanks. XD Very Happy I know you did, but I didn't want to hog all of the threads.

If anyone had their heart set on any of the threads I mentioned, please let me know. I'm just trying to help out and get the most active threads done first. After that, I'll see what my brain can handle and probably do more. XD Thank you, I will, especially if I do wind up taking on something more complicated. Heart

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:21 am
I'm going to restart the A-Z name games...except instead of doing separate boy/girl/unisex threads, I'm just going to combine it in a newer and slightly different way. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9320/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:21 am
That's a good idea. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Very Happy

I got the count to 50 done. I'll try to get a couple more done tonight if I don't get too sleepy.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:44 pm
Shocked Oh my disoriented head!

I take a break from NaNoWriMo and discover that the Queen has been busy. XD I must explore now!

EDIT: Would you be able to move my pet charity thread? It's in the Good Deeds (Charity) forum and here's a link X.

Queen of the Realm
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:34 pm
LOL! Yes, I have been busy... and there's more to come! See what happens when you disappear to accomplish goals like NaNoWriMo? XD

Your pet charity thread has been moved, Riley. I must have overlooked it when I was moving things around.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:23 pm
I'm still working on Zanto Ranch (which I'm renaming), but when I'm done with that I thought I'd do the ones listed below.

5 questions--Done!
5 positive things--Done!
3 negative things--Done!
Event token count how many you have--Done!
Clever genie corrupt a wish--Done!

If anyone wants any of those, please let me know. Very Happy

Last edited by Rayven on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:40 pm
The Community landing page / site map is all (semi-)prettified. Please let me know if I did anything stupid there like mis-typed something or if the image doesn't seem to match the forum or description - for one reason or another, I've had to redo those graphics a gazillion times the last couple of days and I just can't see straight any more! XD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:04 am
I finally finished all of the threads that I wanted to start over. Sigh I think the last one I did may have been clear as mud. Embarassed XD

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:08 am
Hahah, I hope you didn't feel like you had to do all the threads at once Rayven, don't want you to hurt yourself Razz

But thanks to you (and Bo and anyone I may have missed) for helping to remake some of our old thread favourites <3
Page 2 of 3