Happiness is Great Coffee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Market Exchange

Would you be interested in buying art for gold/gems?
I prefer Gold
90%
 90%  [ 19 ]
Gems are good for me
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Are you kidding? No way!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 am
Kiyo Ayanami wrote:
With a hint of added super secret flavor and rainbow sprinkles!!! Mmmmm, where's my milk?

*Sets down plate of warm brownies while she goes for milk*
Not fair!! Wah!
_________________
Kiyo Ayanami
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:31 am
I never said you couldn't have one XD

*gives Xaria one with extra rainbowy sprinkles*
_________________
.||.
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 am
Kiyo Ayanami wrote:
I never said you couldn't have one XD

*gives Xaria one with extra rainbowy sprinkles*
YES!

*devours in one bite* :3

Did you take pictures of them? -o__o-

_________________
Kiyo Ayanami
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:01 am
Nah, they really arent that special looking. I baked them in a disposable cupcake pan so they are individual pucks with rainbow nonpareil sprinkles on top. I don't think I adjusted the time enough for baking them differently than instructed so they were a little overdone (plus it being an electric oven cooks them faster + it heats to 25 degrees hotter than what you set it to ^_^;; )

Although if you wanna see something really awesome: My profile pic is of a Rainbow TOFU cupcake! It was actually better than the regular cupcakes they made and tasted amazering *drools*. And the colors were much more vibrant.
_________________
.||.
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:03 am
Kiyo Ayanami wrote:
Nah, they really arent that special looking. I baked them in a disposable cupcake pan so they are individual pucks with rainbow nonpareil sprinkles on top. I don't think I adjusted the time enough for baking them differently than instructed so they were a little overdone (plus it being an electric oven cooks them faster + it heats to 25 degrees hotter than what you set it to ^_^;; )
Ooooh, I see. -o__o-

Still sounds deeeeeliciously aweeeesome.

EDIT: ZOMG, RAINBOW TOFUUUU. -O__O-;

Must try!

_________________
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 am
*is dragged in by the smell of happiness*

Happiness makes me hungry. Razz

and rainbow eye feasts make it worse. ;w; *low grumble*

_________________
I want to spend the rest of my life ALIVE!
Kiyo Ayanami
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 am
She said it was a vegan recipe that she modified (because finding truely vegan products is a pain in the butt/super expensive and we aren't vegan/rich so we don't absolutely HAVE to follow the rules :3 ) and she was supposed to send me a copy. . . but she didn't. . . I will have to bug her about that. . .

Inspire - got popcorn? add a little garlic powder or your favourite spices to make it taste even better ^_^ tasty and cheap and make the stomach happy ^_^
_________________
.||.
Blazestorm
View user's profile
Send private message

Queen of the Realm
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:58 pm
Kiyo Ayanami wrote:
She said it was a vegan recipe that she modified (because finding truely vegan products is a pain in the butt/super expensive ...


Not necessarily. One of my favorite places for great vegan recipes is a website called Vegweb.com. Check it out if you're interested (they have some vegetarian recipes as well). Personally, I've found that cooking vegan isn't any more expensive than cooking 'omnivore' (unless, perhaps, you're the type of omnivore that lives on pasta (which is insanely cheap))... and it tends to be a lot more interesting XD ...


*trots off to check on developments in the dungeon and around the realm*
eBil
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:40 pm
Hallo Kiyo! "Happiness is a warm brownie"; ~topped with cold ice cream and slathered in hot fudge.~ Yes Grabs a spoon and happily munches on my uber awesome brownie of love while trotting after Blaze.
Kiyo Ayanami
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:45 pm
Blazestorm wrote:


(unless, perhaps, you're the type of omnivore that lives on pasta)


<_< maaaaybe >_> Think poor college kid who's sick of Ramen (minus the college) who has branched out to 72cent pot pies and $5 boxes of 16ct Corn Dogs XD But I will have to check that site out

@ Ana -O_O that is eeeeevil *drools*
_________________
.||.
Blazestorm
View user's profile
Send private message

Queen of the Realm
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 pm
Kiyo Ayanami wrote:
Blazestorm wrote:


(unless, perhaps, you're the type of omnivore that lives on pasta)


<_< maaaaybe >_> Think poor college kid who's sick of Ramen (minus the college) who has branched out to 72cent pot pies and $5 boxes of 16ct Corn Dogs XD


Oh! ... been there, done that, am really glad I don't have to do that any more! (how about the good ol' "college kid" standby of beans + rice?) Good luck, Kiyo.


... why are you following me around, Ana? Confused
Kiyo Ayanami
View user's profile
Send private message

Dedicated Citizen
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:08 pm
Part of it is because I don't want to dirty any dishes (because I'm a dishwasher at work and I don't wanna wash dishes at home T_T ) and because I haven't actually cooked anything in so long I've lost most of my ability to cook anything right. Beans and Rice you say? Hmmm, need to buy a slow cooker. So long as it doesn't taste like crappy tex-mex we'll be fine
_________________
.||.
Reply with quote
Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm
Kiyo Ayanami wrote:
She said it was a vegan recipe that she modified (because finding truely vegan products is a pain in the butt/super expensive and we aren't vegan/rich so we don't absolutely HAVE to follow the rules :3 ) and she was supposed to send me a copy. . . but she didn't. . . I will have to bug her about that. . .

Inspire - got popcorn? add a little garlic powder or your favourite spices to make it taste even better ^_^ tasty and cheap and make the stomach happy ^_^
*still jealous* -;w;-

We have three local vegan-friendly stores here.

For our area, some of the out of ordinary items are a bit more expensive, but not really over the top.

I like a lot of vegan stuff, but...I'd rather have real chicken most of the time cause I'm not completely vegetarian and nowhere near vegan cause I like cow's milk and eggs too much. XD;;

I used to always eat ramen, actually. XD

Shrimp flavoured, ftw!

I might pick up a pack again, soon.

Kinda craving it now. -@__@-

Beans and rice!! Heart

I do not regret buying the rice cooker at all.

You can easily substitute rice for pasta a lot of times, too.

(Which we do because us crazy Italians do not like to waste sauce at all. XD)

I can understand you not wanting to do dishes. -x__x-

I'm very thankful for our dishwasher. XD

_________________
Reply with quote
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 am
Blazestorm wrote:


. . .


... why are you following me around, Ana? Confused


...tries to look innocent as I back away slowly.
Reply with quote
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 am
Mmm. Slow cookers.
Smile Can make stew, roast, soup...
>> Might sound expensive, but those are things that, when just feeding two, last a while. Smile Luke and I can eat stew for 2-3 nights in a row. Very Happy
_________________
[Rate Me?]
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Market Exchange All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2019 Zantarni / Zantarni Entertainment
Terms of Service
Members login here.

New members register here.
 
zantarni banner