Hana's and Kere's claimed space.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:52 am
Understood. I'll be waiting.

That's a smart idea.
Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:55 am
Yes Okie

So what do you think our characters age ranges should be?

I mean I know different races have different ages for there baby/child/teen/young adult/adult. But I figure generalizing with the age we can work around for those other mystical beings.
Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:02 am
Well since it's a school setting should we make high school or more college like? that would determine the age range some what. The races do age differently but I don't think that even magic creature would wait a hundred or so years to send their children to school so it will be realistic ages for the students like in the teens and twenties. Of course the villain and teachers will be hundred and so in age.
Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:10 am
XD I'm poking Blue to add her two cents in on the school setting. *Giggles* She's playing around on the IMVU chat client right now.

Perhaps we could start out in the late high school year setting, and maybe the journey could take our characters all the way into the college setting.

Sense it is a school for magic buildings I don't see why we couldn't have the school set up into section, high school and college, or rather two buildings on the same campus. I am sure that we could use a setting where there could be enough space coverage and such.

big reason for having the two schools near each other, if we do decide on that. Mostly comes from the idea that my middle school and high school were actually right around the corner from each other. Literally a 3-5 minute walk there. XD

Oh yeah, that that does make sense. I really don't think that a magic creature would wait terribly long to put one through school. I do agree that they professors and such should be in the hundreds range.
Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:43 am
I don't have IMVU on my compute after the last hard drive crash but I should till be able to access my account and download it again.

LIke Junior-senior high school and at least freshmen year of college. I know some European school systems have the high school go by the lower numbers instead of the American system of using 10th,11th,and 12th.And since the school is in Europe it would probably be best to go with the high school levels like that so it would be 1st(9th) 2nd(10th) 3rd(11th) and so one. we can also make it more then just four years in high school but it would be easiest to stick with the four years.

That seems reasonable since it is a magic school so we have all that magic for time and space stuff that we can use to increase the size of land.

We should have the dorms right in the middle of the high school and college. The girls dorm will be on the north side and the boys on the south.

What do you think about having the buildings and other structures be part of a spell that protects the school from evil and no magic wielding humans from seeing it?

Do you think we should make a basic character sheet thing so we now what we want to be know for the characters: like Name,Race,Age, and for humans class such as Wizard,Sorceress,ect. maybe even something for magical creature a natural talent/ability. for example lets say elves are usually healers so their natural talent/ability would be healing spells and having the basics down for herbs and making healing potions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3