Hana's and Kere's claimed space.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:11 am

^^ Cool, I know he has a bunch more ideas for the villain with tings to deter us from our goals and such. :3

We made up his account just before he went to bed. Lor-Ki is his user name here. Smile

(17/8 posts for the day)

Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:15 am
*is currently trying to think of Ideas*
Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:15 am

yay you arrived. :3

(18/8 posts for the day)

Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:17 am
Yes and in fashion
Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:07 am
Here is a sum up of what we've got so far.So we have a School for magical beings where God and Goddess are sometimes teachers, where elves, Witches, Sorceress, and their male counter parts are the majority of students. The school is located on the border of England and Scotland.

The farthest you can go south for countries is Egypt, and the farthest east you can go is Russia, the farthest west is the east coast of America, which would have only been independent for almost 100 years, and finally you can only go as far north as Iceland, you may use any magical creature from those and every country in between. Set in the Victorian era which is from 1837 to January of 1901.

The students are from mostly wealthy families, there are a few who come from poor families and are not taught the spell to open the portal till the end of sophomore year. The portal for the poor families is only opened for a certain amount of time in an ancient tree. While the portal for those of Wealth have their parents make one in a tree from their Garden.

there is a magic book that has powerful curse spells in it that the villain is looking for. The villain knows the general location of where the book is hidden, which is somewhere in the school. The main characters end up on a quest to find something that will destroy the magic book after a minion of the villain uses it to curse almost the whole school.

Me and Keres decided on love at first love as the type of romance to accrue between characters. We can change or add on to it should any of you wish it.

Keres's Husband, Lor-Ki will be taking the villain role. The two main things me and Keres decided on for the villain to use are misdirection, which will basically cause the main characters go in circles or backwards instead of forward, and a false object which was thought to save the magic school from the curse Put upon it.
If I've missed anything just let me know and I'll add it in also if you want to know if something is historically accurate just ask I don't mind doing the research for it though I think I provided enough information for you to do your own quick search.
Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:24 am
Hmm that sound kinda interesting.
Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:21 am
Thank you! I'm pleased you find it interesting there's no point in doing it if it isn't interesting.
Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:52 pm
there is a book in my game world that is a holy book, and when some one reads it through. It grants them 1 point of wisdom, but gives them a compulsion. don't fret it is a random one and always good, but when they are done reading the book they will be left with a warm feeling. we can do this to them over and over again and they can keep reading the book as many times as they want. but they get the point of wisdom only once, but the warm feeling every time they read it. sound like a good idea?
Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:17 pm

*Peeks in* Nice to see you made it in here hubby. :3

One of the other things Lor-Ki and I were talking about was, that he was saying he would need items of some sorts and what not. But I'll let him post about that though.

(41/6 posts for the day)

Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:34 pm
Okay let me see if I understand what you're saying.
You'll have book that will be giving to someone in the main characters group and when this book is first open it will give them some piece of knowledge as well as giving them a satisfied feeling of doing something good/right and each time they try to reread it to get more information they never remember the content of what they just read but have a satisfied feeling of doing something good/right.
Does that sound about right?

Okay once you guys decide what you want with the items just post and we can discus what ones we like and what not.
Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:07 pm
yes! right on the money think of all the possibilities.

will need a few things to help out the game:
  1. a staff or wand
  2. scrying device
  3. a small alchemist set

and being a mage i assume i have a spell book

My Wiffen be Keres. Cool

Watch thy tongue, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup. eBil
Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:47 am
I'm not a fan of wands but a staff would be good.
for a scrying device it can be any clear and or smooth surface. I'm guessing your villain wouldn't be leaving his home often so a room lined with mirrors and you can pick one for traveling should he decide to travel at some point.
if you want an alchemist set you can have it doesn't have to be small.

Sorry with how long it took to respond.
Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:02 am
no prob hard to do without talking(speaking, now to writing it all out) to ya. I'm basing him on a npc in my world cuz he is fun to play. He is a young black dragon (a shape shifter) He can only change into things that are equal to his weight and/or mass, but keeps his magical abilities. Please let me know what I can and can not do. Thank you Smile

Physial looks (humanoid) Young drow elf (Dark elf, ebony black color) Long white hair. Red eyes. 5 foot tall, 130Lb, Lean looking. Apparel (clothing) Drow cloak,

Weapons i would like:
  • Staff
  • Long sword and poniard.
  • Magic spell book.
  • Drow (elf) Mini cross bow /has two sets of darts, sleep and stun.

My Wiffen be Keres. Cool

Watch thy tongue, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup. eBil
Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:49 am
All of that sounds good to me.

Keres and I talked about having the other characters refer to the villain with the gender neutral pronoun 'They' so the villain is more mysterious. You may give him a name just know we are more likely not to call him by it.
I just had this idea of having another villain like character but who's more neutral for they aren't really helping the good guys or the villain but playing their own game that seems to benefit the villain more so they end up being thought of as the first villain. but at times the good guys feel as if there are two separate villains but because that second presence never makes it's self known they dismiss such feelings and focus only on that first one.
What do you think of this idea? do you want to use it?
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:40 am
*Tumbles in* Holy moley I didn't even realize that you had responded in here. When hubby wakes tomorrow I shall let him know to venture on in here.

I'm going to help set up a set of link for his profile so that he has quick links to his places of interest. Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3