Halloween Quest Help 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:30 am
Got the first quest complete ^^ Thank you

Need help with the torches please
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:50 am
Do you need help with all four of the torches, Lady Draca?

Let's have another look at the quest clues. Remember to pay particular attention to the capitalised words.

Quote:
Check the Forests! Brave as Heroes, don't falter, keep checking the Forests.

Where do our Heroes tell their tales? Once you are there…

Paganbeer wrote:
keep checking the Forests.

Quote:
Check the Forest near the Pubs, you may find something in the Hollows.

The Pubs are located in one Main area. See if you can find one with a relevant name.

Quote:
If all else fails, go wake a Scholar, and ask for a map.

Paganbeer wrote:
Scholars Mainly hang out in one area. Find one with a Map.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:41 pm
Yes the four torches ^^
Found hoofprints but no torches o.o

Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:09 pm
Laughing Yeah...those were the clues for the hoofprints. But the same things apply for the torches.

Torch clues:

The Main thing to remember when searching is to stay Positive!

Take some Treats with you, those are the Rules...you may be able to Exchange them for a torch.

Down the Hallway, there is a Room where authors keep extra torches for when their muse strikes at night. (Remember that an author could also be called a Wordsmith.)

A brightly lit torch at night can warm the heart of a newcomer, making them feel Welcome.
Where do we find newcomers and Welcome them?

The other ones are pretty straightforward. Find a Forum with one of the words, find a thread in that Forum with the other word in its title. Happy hunting!
Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:38 pm
If you guys still need help, just message me and I'll try to help you. Thank you all so much for helping me figure them out for myself.
Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:30 pm
Paganbeer wrote:
Laughing Yeah...those were the clues for the hoofprints.

Embarassed SORRY!! I must have been half sleeping when I answered this morning. I SAW hoofprints when I was checking the clues too… but I still replied as if I was talking about torches… thunk

Apologies, Lady Draca. I hope that Lady Paganbeer's correct clues have helped you!

Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:42 am
Thank you Lady Nema it helped I found 3 torches but I'm still stuck on this clue

Down the Hallway, there is a Room where authors keep extra torches for when their muse strikes at night. (Remember that an author could also be called a Wordsmith.)

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:33 am
Draca wrote:
Thank you Lady Nema it helped I found 3 torches but I'm still stuck on this clue

Well, where do writers gather on here? Once you find that, you just have to keep scrolling down a bit to find it.
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 am
Yay, thank you Bo I found it ^^

Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:21 pm
Draca wrote:

This one is VERY annoying! I went to the "hall" and found the "room" but there was NOTHING in it that i needed! The clue you provided led to it almost instantly... The hint IMO was terribly written as it is supposed to be pretty spacific right? I mean there is two hall's but only ONE has a room! therefore logical thinkers would look for it exactly where it says it will be! Wordsmith!? WHAT?? What has that to do with the price of haggis in Irelad?! It wasnt even part of the clue persey.. it was just like... Uhg. Anyway ...
Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:45 pm
Irishrain, since you don't know what Wordsmiths might have to do with it, I'll assume you haven't found the torch. Would you like me to send you the link?

And in the future, if you could please read and follow the rules of the thread, that would be appreciated.
Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:44 pm
Irishrain, authors and muses don't hang out in just any old hall. That's what it has to do with it. Wink
Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:31 am
that red starflower keeps hiding from me, some help would be wonderful
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:40 am
SpicedRoses:

Heroes have been known to find stars the color of Blood on their adventures.

If that doesn't help, feel free to send me a message to point you in the right direction. :3

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:03 am
i must be in the wrong area cause i still can't find a thing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5