Halloween Quest Help 2014
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:29 pm
It's that time of year again! Trick-or-treating, pumpkins, bats, ghosts, aaaaaaaand.............................................. (wait for it) ............................................

The Quest Help Thread!

Things start off this year with The Watchers in the Walls. (If you haven't read any of it yet, go do it now. We'll wait here for you. And be sure to keep checking, because there will be more.)

Then the action begins in Towns.

If you find yourself stuck, don't worry...we're here to pull you loose. XD Seriously though, come here for hints and help figuring out those tricky clues!

Of course, there are some rules we expect everyone to follow, so please read on before you post!

1. Follow the Rules of Zantarni and the ToS
2. Be polite! We get that you might get frustrated, but everyone here is a volunteer and deserves to be treated kindly for the time they're giving. (That includes the creator of the quest!!)
3. If you're helping - Do not give away the answers here. We work on hints only. If anyone really wants an answer, feel free to PM them.

Other Stuff

Exclamation The quests will be released one a day for 4 days, with a final "quest" at the end of the event. You will have plenty of time to figure it all out, so relax and have fun!

Arrow Quest 2 discussion

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:21 pm
Just like to point out that the pumpkin...kinda stretched the post a tad. Ninja
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:28 pm
Shocked Really? It's not stretched on my end...is anyone else seeing it that way?

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:33 pm
No stretching here. :3
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 pm
Yeah, it's kinda hidden in the post border for me XD

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 pm
I'm trying to figure out if I am logged into photobucket or not so I can upload the screenie. Or if I can remember what my pass for it is.
But I am using Opera if that helps any.
Here it is.

9695/10000

Last edited by bohemian on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:00 pm
Not really. My computer is too old to use Opera. Laughing I did check on my ipod though, and it looked fine there, too. Confused

Queen of the Realm
Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:01 pm
I'm seeing no page stretching.
Thanks for setting up the Quest Help thread!
Yes

Happy Halloween, everyone!
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:04 pm
Well, not stretching, but it is hidden in the border. I edited my post up there with the picture. Yes
9695/10000
Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:39 pm
I can't believe I remembered some stuff an I haven't been around for awhile too! Nice!

Sadly the pumpkin and the blue mushroom baffle me. D: Sigh.
Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:53 pm
I got the page stretching for the pumpkin as well. Was using Chrome. I had to zoom in once to be able to collect it. But on my phone there was no page stretching.

Bookworm Tea: For the pumpkin you want to look somewhere were people find it fun or entertaining to talk about games they have played.
For the blue mushroom. what is a mushroom it's food so where might you go to get food on here. through it will cost you some gold.
Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:04 pm
hanahime wrote:
I got the page stretching for the pumpkin as well. Was using Chrome. I had to zoom in once to be able to collect it. But on my phone there was no page stretching.

Bookworm Tea: For the pumpkin you want to look somewhere were people find it fun or entertaining to talk about games they have played.
For the blue mushroom. what is a mushroom it's food so where might you go to get food on here. through it will cost you some gold.
Hm then I did get both of them right I just guess for the pumpkin I looked in the wrong area. Thank you!
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:10 pm
I'm glad you got them Bookworm! :3

Ah, now I see! At first I thought you were talking about the pumpkins here...not there. Yes I do see some page stretching. I am using Chrome.
Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:11 pm
Bo...oh, that pumpkin! (I thought you meant one of my little walkers.) I don't know what to tell you...I ran out with my mule and got the pumpkin and a few ghosts and then came in here, but everything looked normal.

Well, it should go away once you complete the quest and turn in the pumpkin. Yes
Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:19 pm
I didn't have any page stretching, using Firefox. Maybe it's a Chrome/Opera (or at any rate, non-Firefox) browser problem…
Page 1 of 7