Halloween Quest Help 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 pm
I don't quite understand the hint for the bone. Not sure what this one year refers to or what a Helper is....I've tried users who returned to the site, staff and charities (as those obviously help people), but nothing so far.

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 pm
I was searching for the bone for the longest time as well, but then realized that it's not need to complete this quest. I'm not really sure what's up with that, but you should be able to complete the quest with just the lantern, leather, twine, and torch.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 pm
Manah wrote:
I don't quite understand the hint for the bone. Not sure what this one year refers to or what a Helper is....I've tried users who returned to the site, staff and charities (as those obviously help people), but nothing so far.
Yes I didn't even see the bone as part of the quest so I'm not sure what I'm looking for myself. D:
Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:23 pm
I never even noticed it's not in the item list Shocked I wonder if it's a glitch or not. I mean, James says he's going to find one.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:24 pm
I don't know what's happened, but the quest can be completed without the mysterious bone…
Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:36 pm
Maybe the bone was for the next quest? ^^' Or maybe it's so mysterious we just have to wait and see!
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:01 pm
Weeeellllll.... it looks like the bone was never actually set (coded) as a requirement to complete this quest. I guess those shadow things that are lurking about the Castle grounds are a bit mischievous ...

... and you guys did see that Trick or Treating is available on profile pages now, riiiight? Confused Have fun!!

Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:43 pm
That twine fooled me more than it should have. thunk Razz
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:48 pm
Me too. I kept searching the thread until I remembered that other place. Embarassed

Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 pm
Well I'm still lost on the twine. a hint would be nice. Please and Thank you!
Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 pm
There's a delivery of new items each month. Where do those go? :3

Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:14 am
I feel rather silly for not getting that. But thank you for the hint it helped.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 am
Haha it's okay I actually happened upon it by chance it was so ironic. I used what I had left to get the deliveries and yeah haha. Yay serendipity!
Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:06 am
i am still looking for the feathers, and the red phoenix gem.
any help or hints so easy even a cave man could do it would be greatly appreciated Smile
Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:48 am
I'm confused too! If I find them I'll let you know!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7