Halloween Quest Help 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:26 pm
Nema wrote:
I didn't have any page stretching, using Firefox. Maybe it's a Chrome/Opera (or at any rate, non-Firefox) browser problem…
It is definitely chrome. When I went on Firefox to get the pumpkin it worked! For some reason on Chrome it's stretched out. ^^'

Chrome's been acting up for me on a lot of other sites as well. Everything seems fine on Firefox.
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:04 am
Greetings friends!

Wow. It feels like forever since I actually made it for an event! I'm SO excited!

So, my dilema is the turnip! Sad I remember Bernadette... but I feel lost as to where her garden is? Can anyone point me in the right direction? You can even message me if it's too obvious to reply here. Surprised I want to try and keep active again. I don't like feeling so lost on one of my favorite places EVER!

WTB: Event Bows, Fiddle Bow - PM Me
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:11 am
Just like there is a page that's only for LunaBlu, there is a place that's only for Bernadette. (And her turnips. Always her turnips.) Yes Just go there.
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:13 am
Luna, you might want to pay Bernadette a visit - She might get offended that you didn't visit with her immediately upon her arrival - She can be sensitive like that.

Just... don't tell I said so, ok? Shocked

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:14 am
You're beautiful Paganbear! Thanks for the tip! Only place I didn't think to look! Rolling Eyes GO FIGURE!

Thank you!

WTB: Event Bows, Fiddle Bow - PM Me
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:14 am
*skips around singing*
I'm going to tell, I'm going to teeeell! XD

Glad to be of help, Luna. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:33 am
Is Bernadette causing trouble already? Sheesh! ... as if I don't have enough to worry about with the rumors floating about the Castle these days! I might have to go visit her... or maybe I'll just send James and Estrella.
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:49 am
oh yay event time!! hehehe

love it.. but yea i am confused on the pumpkin got everything else but that one x.x

edit: never mind i got it hehehe

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:50 pm
I need help with the silk and candlestick. Smile

For the silk, I thought it was either an announcement of the last celebration, or something creative related to it, but I didn't find anything there. (I tried the last few celebrations even.)

And I thought I know where to find taverns, but there's not really anything there that has to do with candlesticks or wood. And Undyl doesn't really help either. Confused

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:03 pm
Well, who is handing out the silk, Lady Manah? Perhaps focusing on that person, rather than their instructions on what to do with it, may help you find it.

As for the candlestick, remember that our favourite Tailor Undyl has more than one shop.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:12 pm
Looks like I'm overthinking things again. Thanks for your help XD

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:19 pm
I also have a tendency to over-think clues and shoot off on the wrong track.

Well done for finding all the items!

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:45 pm
I'm having trouble with the scroll! I checked the latest news post from Esmerla. Am I going in the wrong direction?
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 pm
Perhaps you didn't scroll enough? Wink
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:50 pm
With all those icons and smileys in those threads, it's really just a matter of looking very closely. xD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7