Halloween Quest Help 2013 - Over
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:20 pm
You know you want it. You know you need it! You know you just got to have it!!

PHEW! On, now that that is out of the way....

Woop WELCOME TO THE QUEST HELP THREAD!! Woop

(Get your start in the Towns)

If you happen to be stuck on a clue and you can't figure out where you need to go, come on over here and we'll help get you sorted out!

Of course, there are some rules we expect everyone to follow, so please read on before you post!

1. Follow the Rules of Zantarni and the ToS
2. Be polite! We get that you might get frustrated, but everyone here is a volunteer and deserves to be treated kindly for the time they're giving. (That includes the creator of the quest!!)
3. If you're helping - Do not give away the answers here. We work on hints only. If anyone really wants an answer, feel free to PM them.
4. Have some more candy corn.
5. Have fun!!

Stuff you should know:

Exclamation The quests are concurrent - You need to finish the previous one to move on the the next.
Exclamation While you will be awarded token prizes, the last quest will be what gets you the real goodies. Be patient, the best is yet to come! Wink
Exclamation The quest will be released one a day for 4 days, that will give you plenty of time to figure things out SO DON'T WORRY and just enjoy the ride!! ^___^ Heart

HINTS FOR QUEST 2nd START HERE

HINTS FOR QUEST 3rd START HERE

HINTS FOR QUEST 4th START HERE

Last edited by Tisiel on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:45 am; edited 8 times in total
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:28 pm
I can't wait to get started on the quests. (:
I can't seem to find any links to them at the moment, but I'll keep looking in case I see anything. Do you happen to have any directions for me?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:32 pm
The quests starts in the Towns, Xar. Sorry about that. XP

**goes to edit the first post**

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:32 pm
Hmmmm, I know who the last one is....it was the only thing I read. Laughing

To get to the quests, you just click on the Town link. It's in the top right corner after the page opens.
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 pm
LOL!! For those of us who know and love her, right Bo? XD
Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:02 pm
Ah, I see. I found the first one easy. The second has been difficult. I've looked through so many threads and searched so many inns all while chasing heroes around Edingtol. Do you have any hints for the second part?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:42 pm
Where do heroes go to "play" and "imagine" together? That should give you a clue I hope! But the second one I'm confused on.
Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:47 pm
Excuse my absence, I was detained by the mundane howl of life! XD

For the second clue, you are seeking an Inn... Wonder if they have a good tale there? Last inn I went to, there was this minstrel and he told us this great story about this Hero in this bizarre Realm.... Oh, uh... *cough* Sorry. Got distracted. >____>

AHEM! So, yeah. An inn and gems and nights and stuff. <____<

-edit-

That was the second one, Turtle. Which clue are you stuck on?
Confused
Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 pm
I decided to go through again, and found them quite easily. Thank you for the help. Now, for the third part of the quest. This one seems even more difficult than the last. ):

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:50 pm
The silver turnips and turkey leg ones.

**Edit: Just realized that the turkey leg can be bought. Lol excuse the ditzy turtle!
Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:52 pm
Nah, the third part is easy-peasy-turnip-squeezy! XD

It's all about who you know. And this one has quite the reputation!!

(Remember - If you get really stuck, the Search bar at the top of every forum page and the Zandex are your friends!!)

-edit-

LOL, Turtle! XD Heart

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:00 pm
I found them all! I'm pretty sure I'm going to need help with the other quests though. XD

One question (that may or may not have something to do with the quests): Are those pumpkins you can find everywhere (the ones you need to click) just regular event currency, or do we need them for something else?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:03 pm
Still confused... O.o autistic turtle has trouble with the obvious sometimes...
Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 pm
Manah, they are a bonus left by the Queen to help you in your collecting. ^____^

Turtle, consider what the Professor says about the person who has the turnip -- She's a Character who does NOT have a predisposition to Play into other people's machinations.

Truth be told, she sounds down right witchy to me. >________________________>

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 pm
Ah, that's very awesome Very Happy Thanks, Queen!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12