Halloween Quest 2012 - *Ended*
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:59 pm
Well, it looks like it's that time of year again when all things spooky come out and play! If you haven't heard the news, you might want to stop in at the Farmer's place and have a little chat with him; it seems he has witnessed the very Spirit of Halloween waking from it's year long slumber!

But fear not! Aside from having an excellent assortment of spook repelling gear, we also have people ready and willing to help you sort through the cryptic clues the Farmer has left you with.

Feel free to post all your questions and to vent if necessary (keeping in mind the Rules and the ToS of course!)

If you're one of the Quest geniuses, please feel free to stick around and help out! Just remember -- No giving the answer away. We want to give everyone a chance to figure it out!

~IMPORTANT NOTES!!~

The quests are concurrent -- You need to finish each one to be ale to move on to the next.

Quests will be release once every second day and not daily. DON'T PANIC! We planned it that way! Wink

Also, PRIZES WILL NOT BE HANDED OUT AFTER EACH QUEST. You'll have to get through all the quests to get the goodies at the end!

---

Discussion for:

Quest 2

Quest 3

Last edited by Tisiel on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:11 pm
Yea can't really understand this clues sadly.
Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:30 pm
Start at the beginning and pay attention to the capitalized words.

I'll start you off:

"Well there is an old Story I heard a long time ago. It was the kind that was designed to scare Children at Night, you understand."

That's the first clue. Does that help any, Holy?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 pm
Yes it did thank you. But it this one that keep slapping my face.
In it, the hero needs to do battle in this Hall, against monsters and demons, using his Sword and rapiers and a vast assortment of other such weapons.
Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 pm
Hmm... Well I guess MAINly we just want you to get the POINT. >_____>

Oh, and read back, there's clue prior to the one I used. Wink

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:43 pm
well that didn't help much since the lest one you help me on is the before it and then goes in to that clue
Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:50 pm
The first location is alluded to in the whole scarecrow changing bit at the start of the quest.

The second location is revealed in the clues about the story.

The third is the one you're stuck on and the 4th, well, we'll tackle that one if we need to! XD

And don't forget your basket!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm
Tisiel wrote:
The first location is alluded to in the whole scarecrow changing bit at the start of the quest.

The second location is revealed in the clues about the story.

The third is the one you're stuck on and the 4th, well, we'll tackle that one if we need to! XD

And don't forget your basket!
Ok I found all them until we get to I know it doesn't seem like much, but perhaps in it you'll find some clues which will lead you to where you need to be." I think since only am missing one apple.
Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm
Are you're still missing one, Kris? There should be only 4 currencies...
Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 pm
Tisiel wrote:
Are you're still missing one, Kris? There should be only 4 currencies...

Yes I only have 3 apples not sure witch I have not done.
I know did Scholar,old Story , and the Courtyard one and have the basket. Unless it still hero one can't understand fully.
Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:56 pm
Oooh, it is the "battle in the Hall" one you still seem to be missing...

Ok, lets see if I can't come up with a reasonable hint **taps chin** Ummm... Geeze... I dunno, Kris. You may just have to take a STAB at it and hope for the best! >________________________>

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:09 pm
I'm having trouble finding the basket of apples. Help? D:

Clickie please!! <3
Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm
You just need to buy it, xtiina Wink

I still have trouble with the hero clue. I checked three possible places, and STAB doesn't really help me.^^;

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:15 pm
Tisiel wrote:
Oooh, it is the "battle in the Hall" one you still seem to be missing...

Ok, lets see if I can't come up with a reasonable hint **taps chin** Ummm... Geeze... I dunno, Kris. You may just have to take a STAB at it and hope for the best! >________________________>

XD you expression >__________> is priceless the STAB help me big time. Thanks now am done with first one.
Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:16 pm
Oh, that's a shop item, Xtiina. Specifically the Weapon's Shop. ^____^

Well, Manah, the MAIN gist of the story is about this hero doing battle in a HALL, right? Maybe start there? You can STAB things later. Wink Razz

Congats, Kris! XD

Page 1 of 17