Halloween Quest 2012 - *Ended*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Yoari

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 am
Which 5 ghosts do you have?

CLICK DA PETS
Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:59 am
I do hope everyone had an amazing Halloween night!! I, for my part, had a most remarkable and spooky eve! Twisted Evil

Just a reminder that the Quests will be wrapping up tomorrow, so you still have some time to collect the Spithra set offered as reward!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 pm
You know, that very LAST, really well hidden, ghost, was hard to find. Coz I'd been all through the main places and then I thought about it some more and got it in the end. Razz
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:36 pm
yay second quest done^^,thx for all the hints helped alot ,got them done even without headaches^^

edit: quest complete done all yay*makes a happy dance*
Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:55 pm
Congratulations Bo and Lika! I'm glad you succeeded in getting the items <3

And Bo, that last Ghost really was very well hidden, wasn't he? Twisted Evil

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:59 pm
Bahahaha...I'm still on the first quest. Granted, I only started today...
Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:54 am
The quest was very fun Tis. I still have to do the quest on my mule though so I can have an extra set.

But I truly enjoyed the hints that were given and I love the items as well. Not too happy about the layout but I completely understand the decisions you and the staff made.

Thank you for another fun event.
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:29 pm
Well, Sciathan, let us know if you need any help! ^___^

IvyKitsami wrote:
Not too happy about the layout but I completely understand the decisions you and the staff made.

Clarify please? Which layout are we referring to?
Confused

I'm glad you had fun with the quest though! Did you have a "D'oh" moment when you figured out the final clues? X
D
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:50 pm
Yes I did, especially because of last years Halloween event which was what this quest was based off of. We have some amazing artists on this site thats for sure.

By layout I mean, I was hoping to have a topic interaction like the last event between Alric and Bernie. Where it was all about us roleplaying along to find the clues. I had the most fun with that quest than any others.

As I said, I am not sure why the staff chose not to do that this time, but I understand their decision nonetheless.

I do have a few ideas about how to release quest stories though.
Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:33 pm
Aaahhh, I see what you mean! Thank you for the feedback hun! Heart
Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:51 pm
I want to see a Quest roleplay where the hints are not posted in towns at all but posted in the dialogue, and not all at once. So throughout the entire event the roleplay will have a continuous activity as well as continuous clues to where the items are located. Each there will definitely be more than one clue given, but I don't think it should all be rushed into one post.

If you do that then the roleplay will not gain as much activity because we already got what we wanted, the clues, so the topic won't be active until the next day.

I do LOVE the fact that we have to complete the first part to complete the next, and so on like a chain. Please let this be a permanent implement to the Quest itself.
Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:16 pm
It is the way we've been handling most of the quests of late, but not everyone likes it that way, Ivy. So I can't promise we'll do it that way everytime.
Page 17 of 17