Halloween Event -Oct.25-Nov.1- *ended*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next

Who was closest to IDing the Event theme? (see post for details)
Bohemian - "something to do with apples"
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Riley - "there's a new evildoer in town"
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Rayven - "the glendors have escaped again"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
hanahime - "monster based... unearthly things showing up..."
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Angel Spirit Girl - NPC shenanigans!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mikuhiko - "pumpkins... lots and lots of pumpkins"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Atiya - "the Naga or something along that line"
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:09 pm
Hello hanahime. I know you haven't always been in time for some of our events in the past, so I'm very glad you can make this one!

Sir Scarz, thank you once more for traipsing after me and making sure all the items (barring the pets) are in the Fitting Room. I got distracted by some cats chasing mice through the Castle and I forgot to add them! Smile

LOL Rayven. I'm glad you like the mouse on a stick. I'm not sure the mouse enjoys being there, but...

I really like the way Conjured Spirit came out too Riley - a bit of a surprise, actually.

My favorite item in the event shop is Dem Bonez and Da Skull. I know we have other skeleton items in the Castle's closets, but there's something about these being see-through that I really like. Mice on my Head is really cute too.

Anyway, I'm happy to see folks enjoying the event! Have you entered the Costume Contest yet? Are you planning to? What do you think of our new forum game, Who/What Am I - A Zantarni Mystery?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:42 pm
I have already entered the costume contest. Very Happy

I'm sorry to say the Zantarni Mystery game is not my cup of tea. Embarassed I'm not trying to be critical, it's just not my personal preference. I see that others really enjoy it though, and that makes me happy. Very Happy The short guessing games we've been playing in Musings are great, I'm just not much on 20 question types. I very much appreciate the new games and staff interaction though. Heart

Queen of the Realm
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:51 pm
Thanks for the feedback, Rayven. I just thought we'd try a couple new things. They may stick around, they may not. Right now, we're just having fun! And different things do appeal to different people!

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:08 pm
Queen Blaze-You're welcome. I just thought I'd be honest in case anyone wondered why I wasn't playing. It's good to have options!

By the way, I forgot to tell you that your avi is great. Those goggles just suit you for some reason. Very Happy
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:26 am
Hello Queen Blaze. I get pulled into too many things so I sometimes forget to get on over here. But I remember this time~ thank you for the event.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:30 am
LOL. I appreciate the honest feedback Rayven... but I think you know that Wink Yes Heart And thank you for the compliment on my avatar - I'm hunting the critters who are trying to take over the castle!!

I understand completely hanahime! I'm glad you remembered to come by this time Yes I hope you enjoy the event!

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:17 am
Blazestorm wrote:
LOL. I appreciate the honest feedback Rayven... but I think you know that Wink Yes Heart And thank you for the compliment on my avatar - I'm hunting the critters who are trying to take over the castle!!

I know. Heart

Well I guess somebody has to hunt them. Honestly, they haven't bothered me yet. I keep waiting for the spiders to sneak up on me though since Bo wants them to eat me. Grr
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:54 am
I read that last bit as Bo wanting to eat them not them eat you. I bet spiders would be pretty tasty with some cheese. Spider mac and cheese anyone? or spider fondue.

Queen blaze: I got a cat on my shoulders so I'm enjoying this event greatly.
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:05 am
where will my halloween currency appear?

Defender of the Realm
a.k.a. The Traipsing Knight
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 pm
Horbat wrote:
where will my halloween currency appear?

Sir Horbat, the "ghost currency" will appear under thy Avatar on the right side of the screen (as you look at it) where your ZG, Gems and tickets show up. . .

Queen of the Realm
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:54 pm
Rayven - is Bo causing trouble again?

Oh, I'm so glad hanahime! It's good to see you here. I'm guessing that cat is your favorite event item so far?

Horbat, the event currency (ghosts) shows up on the right toolbar, under your avatar and stats. It's good to see you here as well. How are you doing? Are you enjoying Zantarni's event so far?

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:01 pm
Hey there, Horbat. Your posts also have to be a certain length to get ghosts that way. You can also find a random ghost here and there by exploring Zantarni. But building up your currency will be easier to do by posting.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:30 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Rayven - is Bo causing trouble again?

Only if you consider wishing I was eaten by spiders trouble. Hmph. XD

Hanahime-Thank you, but you can have all of the spiders to eat. I'm suddenly on a diet. XD
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:07 pm
It most certainly my favorite event item.

What a shame, Rayven. If you ever change your mind you know where to find me.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:40 pm
hanahime wrote:
What a shame, Rayven. If you ever change your mind you know where to find me.

Ummm...thank you. I think. XD
Page 2 of 4