Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Halloween Avatar Contests and Raffle! [Winners Announced!]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:18 pm
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond...things have been piling up on me in RL. Sigh Do you still need an answer from me, or is everything taken care of? Very Happy

(And look! I'm wearing the Monarch Doublet, and I'm adorable! XD)

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:19 pm
Serah wrote:
Cosplay Costumes: LillieRose, please mail me your choice of the three wings! Celestrya has decided to take whichever wings are left over after you (and then Keres Corvax) choose!

I'm soooooo sorry for being late, life has caught up with me after Halloween. >.<

Thank you for hosting the contest and thank you for awarding me with second place. I've been enjoying this avi a lot. XD

I'll PM you my choice ASAP.

Congratulations to all the winners, I loved every single entry. Luffles

Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:51 am
Sorry for the delayed response everyone! I've been busy catching back up on school work. ;w; It's the revenge of the projects I've been putting off this week...

Cosplay Costumes: Sent Uni Osseus Wings to LillieRose.
Keres, I owe you one more pair of wings for this category, would you like the Uni Araneae Wings or Uni Sanguinem Wings?

Paganbeer: Yes! :3 Please pick any pair of wings you'd like, I should have enough. Your avatar looks great! :3

I'm still waiting on a response from RainingKnote on her prize for Will's Picks, if I don't hear from her by the end of the week I'll send her a PM. :3

Sorry to post and run guys! Things are super busy here. Zoned

IdeaArrow Dusty's Mule Account; Please direct all PM's to Dusty! I only check here every once in a blue moon.
Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:02 am
My favorites were the Uni Sanguinem Wings, so I'd like those, please. Very Happy
Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:18 pm
oh I didn't even realize I had another one to pick from xD the Uni Sanguinem Wings please and thank you.

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:08 am
Don't worry about being busy Dusty, it happens to everyone. :3

Life just piled up on me after Halloween. XD

Oh! I have a job interview on Monday. *wiggles*
I hope I'll get it, even if it's just part time. :3

Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:56 pm
Wings Sent and to be Sent wrote:

Cosplay Costumes
1. Celestrya ~ Still needs (Uni Araneae Wings)* ~ (Cele, if you want a different pair just let me know) c:
2. LillieRose ~ Uni Osseus Wings
3. Keres Corvax ~ Uni Sanguinem Wings

Orange, Black, Purple, and Green
1. Riley ~ Uni Osseus Wings
2. Draca ~ Sanuinem Wings
3. Celestrya ~ Uni Araneae Wings

Spooks and Ghouls, Imps and Demons
1. Keres Corvax ~ Uni Araneae Wings
2. Celestrya ~ Still Needs (Uni Osseus Wings)* ~ (Cele, if you want a different pair just let me know) c:
3. Paganbeer ~ Uni Sanguinem Wings

Cute, Angelic, or Cuddly
1. Draca ~ Uni Araneae Wings
2. Keres Corvax ~ Uni Osseus Wings

Will's Picks
1. RainingKnote (Cosplay Costumes) ~ Still Needs
2. Keres Corvax (Orange, Black, Purple, and Green) ~ Uni Sanguinem Wings
3. Draca (Spooks and Ghouls, Imps and Demons) ~ Still Needs

Remaining wings:
Uni Sanguinem Wings x 2
Uni Osseus Wings x 2
Uni Araneae Wings x 2

Sent Wings
Uni Osseus Wings x 3
Uni Sanguinem Wings x 4
Uni Araneae Wings x 3

Wings Owed
Uni Araneae Wings x 1
Uni Osseus Wings x 1
Uni ??? Wings x 2

Can everyone double check me and confirm whether or not I've sent you the wings I owe you? :3 I'm trying to make sure I haven't messed up. XD
It's bothering me that I have so many spares of the Uni Sanguinem Wings, but I may have stocked up on those since I like them. XD

Also, I sent mail to RainingKnote. If I don't hear back from her by December 3rd Draca can pick a pair of wings and then I will send her the one of my remaining pairs.

@ LillieRose: I hope your job interview went well! :3

IdeaArrow Dusty's Mule Account; Please direct all PM's to Dusty! I only check here every once in a blue moon.

Last edited by Serah on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:12 am
You've sent me mine ^^
Thank you again =)
Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:39 am
^^ just waiting on the Uni Sanguinem Wings from when you told me I still have one last pick. just checked and hadn't received anything new sense the initial first send Smile
Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:31 pm
Thank you both! Heart I just sent the wings Keres, sorry about the wait! :3

Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:04 am
thank you! And no worries ^^ I know life can get busy.
Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:53 pm
Honestly, I have no idea if I got my wings or not...I recently deleted a bunch of old messages. Embarassed Not to worry, though. I have more than one set of the wings, so let's assume I did get them, and everyone's happy. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:20 am
Aw! Sorry Pagan! I should have mailed you to make sure! XD I think I did send yours, but if you don't have a pair of the wings send me a message and I'll send you a pair. Heart

Thanks Keres! This semester has me on the edge of my seat more so than normal. I'm overloaded with projects and stuff.

Edit;; RainingKnote picked the Uni Uni Sanguinem Wings, leaving Draca the Uni Araneae Wings or Uni Osseus Wings. :3

Page 5 of 5