Halloween 2012 - See Some Great Avatars!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Avatar Courtyard [Nov.'19]
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 pm
Let's see what everyone is coming up with for Halloween 2012 so post here with your best avi's.

Also, I will put them in this post if you make a screenshot and post that. Please make a nice screenshot about this size and I will post them all here with your name by your picture.

Umaeril

x-holy-cross-x

Kiolentia...............................Kiolentia

ShuggaMagnolia...............................ShuggaMagnolia...............................Shugga

ShuggaMagnolia

Agent Xarxes

Fehvy

Scarz...............................Scarz

Animejosse

Riley...............................Riley

Manah...............................Manah

Nema...............................Nema

Keres Corvax:

-----------------------------------
Firefox Instructions:
To make a screenshot like this without a background go to your wardrobe image and "Save Image As" as a gif image and then just upload it to photobucket or your own image hosting.
[/img][/img]

Last edited by Umaeril on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 am; edited 7 times in total
Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:40 am
Can't wait to see all the Zantarnians dressing up for Halloween!
I'll probably try to make another avi as it gets close to Halloween, but here's my current:

Our colors match, Umaeril! Good color combo choice, I must say. XD
Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:56 am

Dark Warrior

Dark Mage

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:57 am
Here is my first avatar for the Halloween season, it will not be my last though, hehe...

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:54 am
I think you should all join the avatar contest at The Drunken Bard! It would certainly make the decisions harder with all our best avatar creators in it. Yes

Here's mine!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 am
Omg this thread grew, lol. Ok let me gather up the uber awesome avi's I see! I would comment on each though.

Holy-cross - wow, I love it. The eyes really make it. Where'd you get those eyes? Do you think I should get rid of the cornucopia on mine?

Kiolentia - Great Warrier, but for some reason the Mage really resonates with me. I think it is the hat, I've been dying to use that hat!

Shugga your avi rocks, lol, what on earth is that little lawn troll you've got going on there? ^__^

Agent - I will try to join! Somehow the fall leaves have a happy contrast with the horribly scary face on your avi...I adore it!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:13 am
Since you just entered that avatar in the contest I can't actually comment on it. Laughing

I'm actually going to hide from the courtyard so I don't say anything about wether or not any of the avatars are well done. Sad

Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:29 am
I enjoy seeing all the Halloween avvies. There are some very nice ones shown here. :3

I'm not sure what to do with mine yet, I'm enjoying the new items. I will dress up soon and visit when I figure something out...
Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:33 am

My demonic mistress.
Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 am
Really loving the avis~

@Umaeril; Do you have a cauldron to try on? I think it could look good with your avi.
Or a pet bat if you have one of those. Yes

My eyes are called Possessed Ghoul Eyes, I'm not sure when they were released but I think for some event. I really like them. ;u;
Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:59 pm
I will have to contribute to this thread XD got to fish out the screen save of what this one was wearing last.
Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:36 pm
@Celestrya - Looking forward to your avi!

@Fehvy - Really awesome looking avi, the use of the eyes is great and is that a whip I see??!! Didn't know that item existed!

@holy-cross - Matter of fact I think I do have the cauldron! I think that is a better choice, I'll go and check now, thanks! Either that or nothing I am thinking.

@Sage NightShade - Yes, do post your avi! The more the better. Everyone is so original!
Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:45 pm
Thank you Uma... :3
And this little guy is a dwarf pumpkin glendor I believe...
Yes
Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:52 pm
Umaeril wrote:
@Fehvy - Really awesome looking avi, the use of the eyes is great and is that a whip I see??!! Didn't know that item existed!

Yeah, it's a whip!
It's called Bullwhip, it came with the Minotaur set back in May.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm
Wow I never bought that set. I might have to look for one of those whips though, haha! *grins*
Page 1 of 3