Hale & MaŽl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 am
MaŽl chuckled softly and gave her a quick hug. "It will hurt but it wont last, my body is designed for this and they aren't really wounds they will look swollen and red for a little bit because of the heat needed to form them." He wouldn't lie to her or try to brush it off, he respected and cared for her too much to do that. He laughed softly and shrugged. "Not sure how big they are now, its been a while they may have gotten a little bigger." He smirked softly. "I will admit I am a bit vain about them, unlike most they have ridges along the edges that come to a point most others are only rounded."

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 am
"Right..." Hale responded, still not trusting the idea at all. She tapped her elbow worriedly, watching him silently. "I shall be here if you need me, MaŽl . She watched him with narrowed red eyes, taking a wide step back. "Are you ready?"
Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 pm
MaŽl smiled and nodded a little uneasy. "I'm as ready as I will ever be." He made sure to keep his back from facing her hiding the thin crossing of wire stitches that their captors had used to insure he couldn't use his wings. His back rippled and he fell to his knees the wire stitches starting to melt. His flesh started parting slowly around the pointed ridges as they pushed free. Blood started to trickle down his back as the wings pushed against wire stitches pulling at the edges of the skin some ripping free easily others taking a bit. He growled lowly as the wings burst from his back blood flowing freely for a few moments the wires stitches ripped from his back. He stood slowly as he spread his wings fully his hand resting on a nearby tree, blood flowing freely down his back. His wings were black with streaks of deep red that blended with the blood making it hard to tell if it was the natural color of the wings or if they needed to be wiped down. He lifted his head and looked at Hale, his dark hair hanging in his face half hiding his normally red eyes the blue having mixed in so fully that they now seemed purple.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 am
Hale jumped back in shock as she saw wings burst forward. Her mouth fell open, her every-so-slightly pointed teeth showing, a whimper held in her throat. She raised a hand, dark fingers covering her hanging mouth. For a moment, she was completely still, but slowly she began to shake, her eyes sweeping over the sight, slowly coming to a stop once her eyes met his. "MaŽl..." she said once, deathly quiet. "Are..." She stopped, taking a deep gulp before she spoke again. "How... How do you feel? D-Do they hurt?"
Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 am
MaŽl smiled faintly trying to calm his breathing. "The edges feel a little tender, that may just be from ripping the wire stitching out. The burning is normal and will fade once I have a chance to wipe them down." He shifted his wings folding them closed the bottom tips brushing along the ground lightly the top most ridge just a bit higher then his head. His one hand still resting on the tree he held the other out Hale. "The pan doesn't last long and it feels good to have my wings out again."

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:00 am
Hale's eyes were still wide as she walked slowly towards him, and took his hand. She gaped at his back, wondering how in the world wings so large could fit into someone's back. "How do you sleep with those on?" She murmured, reaching a hand out, letting it hover carefully in front of a wing.
Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 am
MaŽl laughed softly and shifted his wings just enough to make them brush Hale's fingertips, aside from the slightly wet and sticky feeling the thin coating of blood left they had a soft almost silk-like feel. "I don't have to, the bones of my wings are hollow. They shift around the bones in my back."

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:34 am
"What about the organs?" Hale quickly replied with, her long nails touching the skin of his wing. She looked on in wonder, her free hand going for his waist, his body flushed dark with her surprise. "I... You look beautiful, MaŽl."
Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:46 am
MaŽl chuckled softly his arm curling around her shoulders. "Not sure exactly, never really bothered to figure out exactly how it work just know it does." He shifted his wings half spreading them and closing them again. "Keep talking like that and your going to make me even vainer about my wings. I will have to keep them out and figure out how to sleep with them until we can find some way to wipe them down and get some cold water to cool my back." He shook his head, he had only once seen when someone didn't cool their back before folding their wings away and he was not gong to take that risk. "Trust me when I say it wouldn't be good to forget that."
Page 4 of 4