Hale & MaŽl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Chrysothemis

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 pm
Hale followed into his grip quietly, her nose rubbing his own shoulder. She jumped at the nip, dark skin blushing black. "But, where would we take them?" She asked, glancing up at him. "I know nothing of the rift, what if we end up at the lab all over again?"
Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:06 pm
MaŽl shook his head. "We could take them to my clan or yours." He shifted poking at the fire with his foot stirring the wood around to keep it going. "I wont leave them in there, who know what those people are planing."

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 pm
Hale hesitated. Was it really that easy? Could they both just go and storm in there, and grab the kids? "We'd need a plan." She said quietly, looking down at the fire. "We can't just go in there by ourselves and expect to just breeze through. What about the guards?"
Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:36 pm
MaŽl shook his head. "We wont be alone, I talked to a few people around here, there is a stable rift we can take to my home-world." He shifted grabbing the bag and munching some of the fruit. "It's a bit of a ways away and may take a bit to walk there." From the sounds of the people the rift would be at least a few weeks walk. He shifted and glanced through the hole thinking of shifting to full dragon form and cut that time down but it had been a while and he wasn't sure yet that the pain would come, it didn't come when he shifted a little but a full shift would take more effort.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:58 pm
Hale sat up, smoothing out her skirt and reaching for a piece of fruit from the bag. "So, that means your family is going to help?" She gulped, a rock in the pit of her stomach as she ate. "Are you sure they will agree to helping us?"
Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 pm
MaŽl laughed and smiled at her. "Of course they will help. A clan is very close tie, they are our children it makes them part of the clan." He shifted slightly watching the fire. "I may go outside for a while, sooner or later I will have to try to shift forms." He smirked and tilted his head to look at her. "And it might be helpful if you weren't too surprised when you meet some of my clan that don't shift."

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm
Quickly, Hale stood up, standing over him with a deep frown. "No, let me take care of it." She stuck her chest out, firm. Meeting his family worried her a little, but she was sure she could handle it. Besides, that wouldn't be for weeks, anyway. "You... you're my mate now, and I have to make sure you're taken care of too." She looked down, her voice soft again. "I can't just sit by here and do nothing, MaŽl. Please, let me do something?"
Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:29 pm
MaŽl chuckled and stood up wrapping his arms around her. "I only meant that I would go outside to shift to full dragon form, it is a large form I wouldn't fit inside this place." He glanced out the half open door, there was still a good amount of light left to the day, perhaps it would be better to wait till full dark there would be no sense in spook any who happened to wonder past. "I haven't been able to shift forms for years something they did caused too much pain. I'll wait until dark to try a full shift but it would be nice to see if I can use my wings."

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm
Hale pouted her dark lips at him. "Are you sure that's wise?" She pulled away, walking towards the door. "I realize that we're a little far away from the city, but we're not entirely isolated either... What if someone sees you? Won't they panic?"
Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:06 pm
MaŽl sighed and walked to the door looking out and shrugging. "Perhaps your right, the rift we will need to travel to to get back to my home-world is in a less traveled area. I'll wait till we are further to shift full dragon, but I can try to pull out my wings here." He paused and turned to look at her. "That is if you don't mind."

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:10 pm
Hale looked at him curiously, walking out of the house with her cloak in her hands. "Can I... Watch?" She asked shyly, wrapping the cloth around her shoulders, the black material covering her body well.
Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 pm
MaŽl shrugged as he pulled off his jacket. "It has been a while since I have last had my wings out. It might make a bit of a mess." He glanced around they were far enough that just bringing his wings out would be no major thing, he would have to wait for a little more distance before he tried to shift to full dragon form. "It wont be as bad as when my wings first formed but they will have to break from the skin again, the opening has to be reformed."

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 am
The dark elf's jaw dropped. "You have to break the skin? That hardly seems like a good idea..." She murmured, walking towards a tree, leaning on it as she watched him. "Will I need to find medical supplies for afterwards?"
Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 am
MaŽl shrugged tossing his jacket onto a low hanging tree branch. "Its just once to create an opening path for them, its been so long it has to reform. It will be bloody and a little painful but it will only be this once. As far as medical needs it's just washing out the openings and keeping them cooled for a little bit." He glanced around the area looking to see if there was any water, were things normal he would be high in the mountains and with clan to pack snow into the openings.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 am
Hale stared warily at him. "And you're absolutely sure this won't hurt you?" She asked, apprehensive towards this entirely unknown idea. "How do you know the wound won't get infected, or close back up?" She started to bounce her heels nervously. "How big are they?" She asked, eyes glued to his back.
Page 3 of 4