[Updated!] Guiding Lights: Teaching New Angels how to Fly
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:01 pm
What do you find to be the one that makes the most?
Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 pm
Well if you have a very valuable item. Selling/ Trading.
If you have high NRG and EXP , Mining.
Then Fishing ( I just feel like mining makes more)
Posting ( Depending on how long your post is)
Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 pm
Hm, fairly normal. Well I hope it all pans out just fine.
Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:14 pm
Oh and you can sell art. :3
Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 pm
I thought about making an art thread. But sometimes I don't get on that much, so it would be a little hard to keep it up.
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:53 pm
You could always have something like 2 slots. So you wouldnt have a lot on your hands.
Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 pm
True. Its not as much as that I would have a lot of my hands, as much of I may not be able to get on to give the art out real soon sometimes.
Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm
Ug, I keep forgetting to respond to your replys. :/
But Im also not good at replying to anything.
Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:28 pm
Thats fine hehe. Sometimes I am forget full too XD
Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:33 pm
I want to be Adopted wrote:
ADOPTEE APPLICATION:
Name - Red
Join Date (approximately) - July 24, 2011
Why do you want to be adopted? I still feel kind of lost. I got the basics down, but I'd love to find out where most people post, what most people do here.
What do you expect from your adopter? Just anyone who's friendly and patient and doesn't mind answering questions.
Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 am
Code:
I want to be Adopted wrote:
ADOPTEE APPLICATION:
Irishrain-
Today! Aug 13th 2011 -
Why do you want to be adopted?
Because i just joined i bought a GEM so that i could get started. I always work or pay for what i have and have never received charity but then i looked at the price of my dream set (verdue) and its 195k!? I may need help here...

"What do you expect from your adopter"
Well it would be nice to have help with the site as i am posting "newb" questions like crazy! lol Also help with how to get zg's or how to sell stuff like gems or something. And last but not least maybe some items no one is using or wouldnt mind parting with. I dont want to sit in this set forever! lol THanks in advance. <3
Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm
*rolls around thread* Rawr!
Red Queen: Many people do post in the market place, you are always welcome to join me there and introduce yourself to many others. My friend MungoBoo and i run the twisted sisters thread.

irishrain: Hello there, if you have any questions you can send me a message and i will help you as much as I can. Posting gets you zg so try to find a place and start chatting with the other locals.
Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm
Sigh I keep forgetting about this place ! Ill have to bookmark it, So I can constantly check it. xD
Sorry Red Queen and Irishrain.
@ Red Queen - You have been PM'ed. Just asking if your still needing assistance or any help C:
@ Irishrain if you still need to be adopted I can adopt you. But I must say you look like your getting along just fine ! :3
Celestrya

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm
Neat updates! :3
Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm
Thanks C:
I only did the Banner, color of writing and instead of Rags, actual clothing. xD
I still wanna do more, but Idk what.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7