GOT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:36 am
LINK TO MAP
http://www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Game-of-Thrones-Houses-Map.jpg

LINK TO HOUSES
http://ghostradio.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/game-of-thrones-houses.png

LINK TO HOUSE MOTTO
http://aluravine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Alura-Vine-Game-Of-Thrones-Houses.jpg

Last edited by Absynthe on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:38 am
Erin..

House..Lannister
Age..22
Fighter

Kade..

House..Tully
Age..25
Fighter

Liam

House..Frey
Age..25
Fighter& Captain

Last edited by wildrose on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 am

Name: Pia
House: Greyjoy
Archer and captain.

Name: Rowan
House: Baratheon
Fighter

Name: Gretchen
House: Stark
Fighter

Name: Dion
House: Targaryen
Fighter and keeper of the dragon eggs

Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 am
Erin sat down heavily in her seat and looked at her father.

"Erin, you are a Lannister start acting like one. You don't train like you are suppose too. War can happen at anytime and they will try and take what is ours. We need to be prepare all off us do you hear me?"

"Yes I hear you father,Has one of your little toads been telling tales again?, I train father it might not be in the training grounds but I train everyday and I will go up against any man of your choosing to prove that." Erin said.

Kade lent on the wooden rail of the training field and watched a dark haired woman walk by.

"Kade you don't have time to watch the ladies." His trainer called out.

"There is always time to watch the ladies." He said with a smile and climbed through the fence and drew his sword.

"Alright, you have my full attention" He said.

"About time, go up against that man there and please try not to maim him to much."
Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 am
Dion tilted his head as he regarded the Tully standing before him. It was obvious from any onlooker that Dion had a touch of the dragon, but it is something he did not advertise. In face, when asked, Dion would shrug and say it was probably some throw back from some long dead ancestor. He rolled his sword. The master at arms had no idea who he was and the dark haired man looked to be a worthy opponent. "Ready?" he asked Kade.

Rowan sat on the fence and watched the scene before him. Two men, one who had the sigil of Tully and the other the white hair of a Targaryen. He was on the look out for good fighters. He needed good fighters, not the scum that infested the prisons of Kings Landing. The little brat and his mother had no idea off what was coming from the North and seemed to not care. The imp was not in power since his father took over the role of hand of the king. He was the only man in Kings Landing he could even trust.

As Erin began her training and her father walked off, she sensed someone watching her from the shadows. When she looked around, the merest movement and a wisp of blond hair disappered into the darkness and a hand gave her the come hither sign.

Pia stood on the deck of her ship, the wind blowing in her hair. She looked over to see Liam's ship sailing alongside her own ship as they moved ever closer to Harlaw. She refused to go to Pyke. truth be told, she hated Baylon and the ruling family. He was strange and married women too young in her opinion.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 am
Kade rolled his sword and thought finally he might have someone who could actually give him a challenge.

"Ready" He said never taking his eyes of his opponent.

Erin raised a eyebrow and dropped her sword to her side as she seen a hand gesture to her come. Erin walked over slowly her sword ready in her hand.

"Okay, you got my attention, why are you hiding in the shadows? Come out into the open if you wish to speak with me" Erin said.

Liam called out orders as he looked over at the ship along side his own. They would reach Harlaw soon and his men would hit the taverns as they did after each voyage.Liam turned his head a wondered what was in store for them when they reached their destination.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 am
Kade and Dion clashed, swords clanging against each other, rare Valyrian swords that seemed to match quality, just like their wielders.

The pair of them duelling attracted a crowd of other fighters and admirers.

A voice came from the shadows, "Your uncle Tyrion wishes for me to pass on a message and it must be done in secret milady," the voice said. "I wish you no harm, i just need to deliver this parchment," he said and a young blond man that Erin recognised as a distant cousin stepped from behind a tree.

It was not long before Liam and Pia's ships sailed into the docks.

Pia gave her crew leave and watched as the rowdy bunch filed off the ship and headed for the taverns on the wharf. She nodded to Liam who had docked in front of her own vessel and then suddenly began sprinting, taking a running jump and landing like a cat on his deck. "Permission to come aboard." she said with a smirk.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 am
Kade sidestepped Dion next move and countered with a move off his own. Kade could hear the talk from the fence they were attracting quiet the crowd. Kade looked at Dion and moments later the sound of clashing swords filled the training ground.

Erin nodded and took the parchment, "You have done well and you speak off this to no-one or that tongue you are so fond off will be parted from your mouth." Erin said and walked away to find a quiet place to read the message from Tyrion.

Liam stood with his arm folded and a grin on his face.

"Pia you are meant to ask that before you board another person ship, you could lose your pretty little head otherwise." Liam said and unfolded his arms.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:43 am
Dion smirked as they gathered more and more and more admirers. As they clashed, he grinned. "Lets give them something to watch," he said and he stepped it up, smashing down his sword against Kade's, swinging around with a flourish.

The young man nodded fearfully, "If I speak of this, your cousin will have me killed, I will be as silent as the grave." he said and disappeared.

As Erin unrolled the parchment, she recognised her cousin's hand and seal. On it were the following words.

Milady Erin.

I hope this missive finds you well. I am in a touch of trouble here in Kings Landing but I do not wish for you to come here. It is not safe for any Lannister who has been associated with me. You are a known favourite of mine, so I beg you not to come to my aid.

We are in danger. There is a plague coming and I need proof to show the King. Everyone believes it is nothing but tales to scare children but I know better. I need you to go north of the wall and find a white walker. Kill it and bring its corpse and head back to Kings Landing.

Travel west and find Liam or Pia Greyjoy. They are ship captains and can be trusted. Get them to take you north to the wall. You will need to employ the services of some sell swords. You know where I keep my secret stash of gold, use it if you need.

Once you have read this, destroy the parchment. Secrecy is of the utmost importance.

Tyrion Lannister.

Pia laughed, "Like you would. So are you going to join your men in the tavern?" she asked tilting her head.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 am
Kade nodded and matched Dion hit for hit. Kade heard gasps and a few men had to jump from the fence as their swords got to close.

Erin smirked.."See that you are my dear cousin"

Sitting down Erin read the parchment then reread it again.

"Kill a whitewalker and travel with the disgusting thing all the way back." Erin muttered to herself and got to her feet and walked to the nears fire and burnt the parchment.

She indeed knew where Tyrion's gold was and she would be taking it. To get men to come with her to the wall was bad enough but to kill a white walker well that was going to take gold and lots off it.Erin flipped her hood off her cloak over her head and headed off to obtain Tyrion's gold.

Liam laughed, "Off course not me would not harm a hair on the head off yours but others might then I will have to take theirs. Might go have a ale or two, would you care to join me Miss Pia?" Liam asked and put his arm out.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 am
One man did not move but he watched Kade and Dion and when the pair finally conceeded, he jumped down to join them. "You both fight very well," he said and held out his hand. "My name is Rowan Baratheon and I would like for you two to join me for an ale and hear a proposal that I have for you." he said.

Dion arched one eyebrow, "Well, I guess that I could do with some Dornish wine," he said with a little smirk.

Pia laughed and took Liam's arm, "I would love to," she said and they walked down the gangway and onto the floating dock. "So how long should we stay here after the cargo is unloaded?" she asked. "We really need to give the fishing villages some time to replenish before we hit them again."
Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:23 am
Kade nodded his head and sheathed his sword.

"And I never knock back a free ale" He said and shook the man's hand.

Liam let out a long breath.

"The men need a break as do we, A few weeks at least beside I have some work that needs doing on the ship nothing major just a few minor repairs. Wouldn't you like to have a hot bath, clean sheets and maybe buy yourself a dress." Liam asked with a laugh and he walked them into the tavern.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 am
Rowan led the two men away from the training fields to the nearest tavern while the spectators clapped and cheered. The two men seemed to have a following of stunning young ladies.

Rowan kept his hood up to hide his scars, so no attention was given to him which suited him fine. Common streetwalkers were not his cup of ale so to speak.

Pia bumped into Liam playfully and shook her head, "You know I dont do dresses," she said with a laugh. "Well we might as well stay here for at least a few days, maybe do some plundering down the south coast. By the new gods it is getting colder by the day."

Erin had a relitavely easy get away. She was told her father had left for Kings Landing and no one else really paid attention to the fact that she was getting ready to leave.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 am
Kade winked at one of the young ladies which in return made her blush slightly.

"I am wondering just what this proposal is that he speaks off and how much gold is involved." Kade said as he entered the tavern and took a seat.

Liam grinned."I know this but my dear any chance I get to rib you about not wearing one I will take.So the lady wants to go plundering sounds like a plan to me, But first some warm clothing is in order" he said and waved a maid over and asked for two ales.

Erin walked into the stables and asked for her mount to be prepared. While she waited she went over in her mind what she read in the parchment. Ten minutes later Erin was riding from the stables no-one none the wiser on what or where she was going.
Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 am
Rowan took a seat and ordered wines and ales brought to the table and laid down some shiny gold coins.

Dion sat back and breathed out. "Hmmm, you seem to be throwing the gold about. So just how much is this paying?" he asked.

Rowan sat back in his chair and waited for the drinks tobe brought. the woman that Kade had encouraged nestled herself in Kades lap until she got a death glare from Rowan. "Sorry my friend, but these terms are not for common ears," he added and nodded to the wench serving them. He waited unti she left. "I am offering a large pouch of gold to come with me to the wall."

Dion laughed, "There is not enough gold in all of Westeros that would convince me to take the black," he said and drank down the cup of wine. "I thankyou for the drink, but I do not want to waste your time."

Rowan laughed, "No, you will not be taking the vows, just helping us at the wall. Well not even that. I need skilled men to the north of the wall."

Dion rose one eyebrow, "North of the wall..." he mused and thought on the subject for a long moment.

Pia laughed and rolled her eyes, "A few days here to replenish. I really dislike being on land for too long." she admitted and looked to the mast of her ship, "A dress is out of the question but warm clothing is definitely the order of the day," she added and they walked to the tavern where their crews had made a temporary home.

Inside was packed and the smell of sweat, salt and stale ale hit their noses. "A pitcher of ale," she said to a nearby serving wench, "And two tankards," she added.

the wench nodded and winked to Liam then swayed off.
Page 1 of 14