GOT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 am
Gretchen nodded, "Sounds good to me," she said and rolled over towards the fire.

The first shift was uneventful. The counds of direwolves in the distance sent chills up Rowan and Pia's spines. But the close proximity assured her that Liam and her were on the right track.

A few hours later, Rowan came in and shook Erin's shoulder, "Your shift," he said with a small smile.

Gretchen got up and pulled her cloak around her shoulders and her weapon at her side and strode outside.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:36 am
Erin blinked her eyes a few times and nodded her head she was awake. Getting to her feet she pulled her sword on and pulled her clock tight and flipped the hood over her head as she walked passed the fire she stopped and put a few more piece of firewood on and walked out to the entrance of the cave to Gretchen to start their watch while the others slept.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm
It was about an hour into the shift when both Erin and Gretchen saw a dark movement in the treeline. Gretchen peered into the semi darkness. "Looks like a pack of Direwolves," she said and watched as they moved along and back into the forest. "Moving south," she said in a quiet tone. "Hove not been direwolved below the wall in centuries," she added.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:13 pm
Erin readied her sword as soon as she seen the movement in the tree line.

"If that is the case, what has driven them here?" Erin
asked in a quiet voice as she watched them move among the
trees. They were very quiet for being in a large pack and very large from what Erin could see.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 pm
Gretchen nodded, "Exactly," she said and frowned, "Well should we wake Pia and Liam?" she asked, "They wanted direwoves didnt they?"
Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 pm
Erin nodded.

"I will wake them" Erin said and stepped back into the cave and bent down to Liam.

"Liam, we have direwolves in the tree lines" Erin said and moved to Pia who was along side Liam.

"Pia, wake up" Erin said and walked back out of the cave.

'Pia, there are direwolves, lets do some hunting" Liam said and got to his feet putting his sword to his side.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:00 am
Pia all but jumped out of the sleeping roll and grabbed her weapons. She raced out of the cave and climbed up the hill behind the cave to get a better view and shot. "Liam, let me take as many down as I can," she whispered and moments later, a shower of arrows whistled through the frigid wind and half a dozen yelps echoed from the distance. "Six have hit," she said and watched as five more began running from the trees in panic. She readied her bow and fired again, multiple shots and fur more went down.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:09 am
Erin readied her sword a wounded animal is a dangerous animal.She had seen it before on hunting trips a wounded animal only intention is to get away and find protection and going through whoever or whatever was in its way.

"Let me know when to go Pia" Liam said and pulled his sword to run to cut the throat of any direwolves that were down but not dead.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:23 am
When the four went down, Pia yelled out. "Eight more and they are coming this way." she yelled and the sound of growling came towards them as they began moving towards them. "Pia began shooting, but the speed they were moving, it was hard to get a kill shot. By the time they were close, five were wounded badly and the other three almost feral.

The sounds of the growling echoed through the cave. Rowan got to his feet and grabbed his sword to help defend. Rakkaro go to his feet to help as well, just in case Erin was harmed.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:30 am
Kade woke instantly as soon as he heard the commotion in the cave then the sound of growling filled his ears. Picking up his sword he ran to the entrance of the cave.

"Everyone get ready, they are heading this way and their wounded." Erin called out.

Kade moved to one side and readied himself.

"Go for a head shot if possible" Liam roared over the noise. Just as he said that one leaped at him growling, Liam side stepped and in one swing sliced the direwolves throat.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:52 am
A shower of blood fell over Kade as the direwolf was cut open.

Rakkaro stepped forward, his scimitar at the ready.

Rowan saw Rakkaro step next to Erin and he smiled to himself for a short moment before turning to the direwolves that came at them.

Rowan sliced down, taking the head of a direwolf that came for him.

Pia yelled to Rowan as another went for him, arrows flying, trying to hit the creature, but Pia was ranged, not melee. Jaws clmaped down on Rowan's arm just as Rakkaro swun his blade, taking the head of the wolf before swinging around and driving the blade into the chest of another that had launched itself at Erin.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:01 pm
Erin spun her head around and looked at Rakaroo and smiled.

"Nicely done" She said and touched his hand as she walked quickly to Rowan.

Kade swung his sword and took the head of a direwolf as it ran towards the cave its teeth bared.

"Let me see your arm Rowan" Erin said and nodded her head slightly.

"I will her something to cover that wound, then looked at Rakaroo.

'I need you to protect us while I bandage his arm Rakaroo" Erin said.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:15 pm
Rakarro nodded and made short work of the wolves that came too close.

When Erin examined the wound, it was only grazed with a few teeth marks. Gretchen came to Erin and rowan, "Get him inside and pour some wine onto the wound to clear it out, otherwise he will get the festering disease." she said and turned to face the four direwolves that were left.

Pia scrambled up the hillside above the cave and fired, shooting one in the eye, killing it instantly and another through the neck. Rakkaro killed another that was going after Erin and Rowan...
Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:25 pm
Erin nodded to Gretchen and led Rowan inside the cave. Grabbing some wine Erin poured some over the wound and went into her bag.

"I always carry bandages just in case" She said with a smile. Spending a few more minutes clean the wound with more wine, Erin wrapped his arm.

Kade ran fast towards the cave as a wolf was coming in from the side. It took Kade two swings to kill him.

"Damn he is big" he said as he walked closer to it.
Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:51 pm
Pia came down and grabbed a skinning knife out of her boot. "Alright, lets get these skinned." she said to Liam then looked toretchen. "Can we store the furs in the cave Gretchen?" she asked.

Gretchen frowned, "I guess so, the cave seems untouched and it has been months since I was here." he said.

Pia smiled, "Thanks, it will save us lugging all these around the countryside."
Page 13 of 14