Good riddance 2020, Welcome 2021
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:44 pm
Well, it's just me in general, not really specifically for this year tbh...
XD

But still an adorable exhausted little kitty and hopefully won't be us in the next year.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:32 pm
At least 2021 shouldn't come as a shock like last year did. We had a guest preacher yesterday and in the sermon he said if we could have seen ourselves last year at this time, we'd have wondered why half of us were wearing masks. XD Even if 2021 doesn't get better for a bit, we're kind of used to the changes now.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:35 pm
Rayven wrote:
At least 2021 shouldn't come as a shock like last year did. We had a guest preacher yesterday and in the sermon he said if we could have seen ourselves last year at this time, we'd have wondered why half of us were wearing masks. XD Even if 2021 doesn't get better for a bit, we're kind of used to the changes now.

It does feel like we expect changes now, whilst in March we were all confused and in Canada our Education minister said some really stupid things while now we know to expect changes at the last minute. I hate it as a teacher to be informed at the same time as the population, but we know we have to be 'flexible' this year...as I am correcting student work, I noticed they struggle with basic knowledge, the year is rough for everyone.
Page 2 of 2