Ginko and Riji 1x1
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:44 am
The sun shone down on the water. It was crystal clear and nokomis could see the small fish swimming in the water and the smooth stones on the riverbed. She had always loved living in Rivendell. She liked the feel of the warmth of Elronds house. She had tried living in a tree and had tried living with giant spiders. neither one had went very well. Glancing over at her friend she grinned. It was a perfect day for swimming. " Ginko..you dont think anyone would mind if we sort of vanished a bit and went for a swim. Do you?"
Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:47 am
"Can't imagine anyone even noticing we were gone." Ginko responded, smiling and looking up from the flowers she had been tending. "Let's go for it."

Being from Mirkwood, she was a much more down to earth elf, but she liked the visit to Rivendell from time to time. Legolas had left here here to go off on a jaunt with a friend of his so she was left to her own devices.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:53 am
Noko grinned and grabbed her friends hand. Helping her up they ran laughing to the far end of the river. There was a calmer stream that way. Plus they were away from anyone who might have been out wandering. Dipping her foot into the water. It was warm from being in the sun all day. " This is a nice spot"
Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 am
"ooooh, this is a good area." with a pleased glance around, Ginko stripped down to the base of her undergarments, sure that the spot Noko had chosen would be well shielded and little used. "Been here before?"
Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 am
" Not swimming" she smiled at ginko and stripped to a shift type dress. " I came here before to think when i had alot on my minds" slowly she entered the water with a little shiver. But finally sunk into the water. " Ahh this is nice"
Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:08 am
Ginko laughed softly, not wanting anyone else to discover their little spot.
"Aren't we lucky then?" she said, following Noko's example and easing into the water. "When did my brother say he would be back? Do you remember?"

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 am
She paused trying to think back to the conversation she had honestly paid little attention to. she had been distracted by victor tormenting her. The Dúnedain had tormented her and teased her a bit. So she had spent her time trading barbs with him. " I don't remember im sorry. Victor was being himself. "
Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:20 am
Ginko grinned. "yes well... he does that."

She liked the annoying man, though he seemed to have no mind of her. His loss, she thought. But it wouldn't hurt for him to notice her at least a little. At least her brother cared about her, as popular as he was.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 am
Noko groaned loudly " Hes a pain. Hes rude hes crude. I find NO redemptive qualities about him. " she sighed. She hated being rude about legolas's friends but what choice did she have?

" Well tell me how you really feel" A voice said from a few feet away. Victor stood with legolas smirking. Shaking his head. she was easy to rile even when he wasn't doing anything. "
Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 am
Ginko blinked and looked over at Victor and Legolas. "Excuse you. Isn't it rude to stare at ladies?"

"I just see my sister and her friend." legolas said, grinning as well. "didn't know you had such strong feelings for him."

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 am
Now she knew she disliked him. using her arm she sent a spray of water at them both.

" hey hey!!!" yelled a now soaked victor.
Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 am
Legolas easily side stepped the spray. "That wasn't very nice."

"Well you two weren't being very nice." Ginko stuck out her tongue at them, annoyed they were bugging them. "Why don't you guys go find somewhere else to loiter?"

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:51 am
She scowled" And someone else to insult. "
victor blinked" I really think they dont want us here"
Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:53 am
Legolas shrugged. "Just coming by to say hello, we'll see you at dinner then." he looked at victor and headed back into the woods around the river.

Ginko rolled her eyes and watched them go, making sure they were a safe distance away before flopping into the water. "If he liked me, maybe I wouldn't have minded so much..." she muttered.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:08 am
Noko frowned painfully. She had always thought highly of both of them before. But their words anymore seemed to cut her to the core for some reason. " we are to ladies..."

Victor shook his head as they walked" Wonder what was wrong with them"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2