Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 59, 60, 61  Next
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:49 am
I have been away from Zan for a while, how in the world do I find my old pets on here. Now I feel bad not feeding them Embarassed

Okay that sounds super cool!
town in ruins, actively on fire
Citizens: My HeRoOoO!!! Swooning citizens
Hero (named Eldric MegaTorch): You will never have another spider to worry about in this town again!*

*since no town exists now
Yet 1 spider still does and wants revenge

The pet thing sounds amazing, I am a sucker for decent/ random creatures to join me on my journey. I was trying out Broadlands 3 and picked the tamer character just so I could have creatures with me... even if one was a giant mutant ant thing

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:38 pm
Here is my pet. There should be a link on there for you to find your pets. http://www.zantarni.com/pets/view.php?name=nope

And here is the thread for clicking pets. If you post your pets that need growing there, I can guarantee that I'll click 'em at least sometimes. http://www.zantarni.com/zantarni-zoo-post-click-feed-zan-pets-t58219.html

Buahahaha. Pretty much. Only my characters get names like Zapm Foom.

Here's my first engineer from awhile back. I got her right up to level 100, and changed her pet deer into a spider with a fish. She's an alternate of my avatar character here, and her name is UtterlyWeird.

A good pet definitely makes a game better! I don't know if TL2 has cross platform, but if it did, or you were on PC, we could play together sometime if you liked.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:28 am
I found my pets! I am surprised it wasn't easier to be honest. I'll have to make a note in the feedback section.

I'm pretty slow at action computers games, something about growing up a console gamer has ruined the AWSD keys for me. My fingers are to dumb to handle it Laughing

I know Grounded works across platform (Computer and Xbox) so I'll take a quick look at that
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:38 pm
Sounds like both of you are busy with games. Smile

For me just working on finishing one achievement in Murkmire in ESO and working on their jester's event. We even have the anniversary event announced for next month. So this is exciting. Stress has caused me to not think of a new zone to finish up in ESO. It might helped if I did work on one. Help me ignore stress and keep my mind clear.
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:24 pm
Are you big into 100%ing a game and getting all the achievements?
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:32 pm
Yaori, the techs might not be able to do anything. This forum's really old and the coding is a tangled maze.

TL2 isn't an awsd game. You point and click to move the character, and can use the other mouse key for one attack too. The other attacks are on the number keys.

Saiyouri, yes, that might help. *hug*

100%ing a game usually isn't possible for me, so I don't worry about it. I did get the Bull in a China shop one, though, after working on it on purpose. You get it for shooting out all the bustable torches and busting all the bustable statues.

I spent several minutes yesterday on 'Xanji' just growing pets, and got several new Jack o Lantern turtles from the strays that pop up.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:45 pm
I get that, this site is actually.... almost the exact same from when I was last really on here - like 10 years ago. Since the forum archiving more links are broken and more items added but otherwise the same. I still remember when Blaze took it over and redid the whole thing. Ah nostalgia

My latest game update is Animal Crossing, I am considering becoming a time turner but we'll see.

My Hogwarts Mystery phone game is just starting an event that is super hard to win if you start right at the beginning. So I'll be avoiding that for a few days

The click to walk games are definitely better for me, though I can get impatient and keep clicking even though I know I wont move faster
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:52 pm
Well I'm going to be more busy than before. Hubs wants to play Black Desert Online private server since the class nova is out on it, Kingdom Hearts is out now on PC and I'm working on Animal Crossing and ESO at the same time. Tomorrow the jesters event ends and the anniversary event begins on ESO so I'm really going to be busy as heck. And today we find out about the new dlc coming out in June. I can't wait for it. We get companions, woot.

For me personally I try to get as many achievements as possible. I know most are hard for me to get.

Yoari, you mean change the time in AC? My hubs and I do that alot, especially for making the island design. It helps us see what things will look like in different seasons. And since we are doing a nature theme, we have to farm the autumn items to make the acorn, pinecone items we want for the island design.
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:44 pm
Saiyouri Yes that! I try to not time travel but honesty I don't have time to get all the art or wait for balloons to get seasonal DIYs

Do you have a dream address? I'd love to check it out! I redid my island once and left an area for seasonal stuff since I'd go crazy redoing the whole thing al the time XD

I am still set to Mario themed Laughing

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:27 pm
Yoari, oh don't worry, the little person on TL2 goes pretty fast. And making sure your pet doesn't take a wrong turn can help make a long run more interesting. Not to mention being jumped by guys in areas you thought you'd cleared.

Wow, Saiyouri! I'd go bonkers with that much to do. Companion AI to help kick butt? Woot.

Yoari, have you seen the talking Mario Lego?

I managed to collect the tokens and get a full set of three cows on the Easter event at 'Chicken Smoothie'! There's a chocolate cow, a strawberry cow, and a yellow cow... pear?

Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:36 pm
Fast respawning almost made me stop Kingdom hearts 1 back in the day, curse you Tarzan jungle!!
I eventually learned they have a recommend level next to the world name and I was under leveled... well I wasn't after leaving Zoned

They have Lego Mario!?!? Wait what is a "talking lego mario"? It sounds fantastic

Maybe the yellow cow is French vanilla flavored?

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:38 pm
Thankfully these guys on TL2 don't actually respawn. Some just hide. Usually not many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4QySzbw8L0 Mario goes, "Mama Mia!" when you pull his pants off to change his outfit.

Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 pm
It's like the mario level creator but tactile!
I am stuck between that's really cool tech and a money pit XD

Some of the most expensive things ever are mario and lego and now they are together
And don't get me started on Pokemon and the Sims

Okay the pants "Mama mia" noise was great! Mario has always been really good with fun effects

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:59 am
Yeeeeah. Nintendo never really goes on sale. The big name games of any brand are big on the price. lol But Mario is very cute. The funniest part about him to me is that years and years and years before any RL doll ever had LCD eyes, I had one in a story.

XD Did you see him wince when jumped onto the "fire" bricks?

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:22 am
I DID!

It is very well designed!

I now want a lego Mario game, the lego series makes some fantastic games - Harry Potter was great if you're a fan of the series

CLICK DA PETS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 60 of 61