Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:56 pm
I don't know when Rift might go but it seems 10 MMOs are going. Heck Blade n Soul MMO desktop is on a steady decline, but they just released a mobile version that I'm enjoying alot. Kinda sad when some games are going bye bye.

Well I found out when the update where I have to re put my skill points into everything is coming for ESO. March 8, my birthday. At least I know what I will be doing that day for sure lol.

I've been busy with ESO. I'm doing the event quests and then I work on Summerset for the rest of the time. I just have to wait til there is a Summerset event to do the world boss and world delves we have. It's abyssal something. Never remember what they are called but they need more than one person to finish it.

Established Citizen
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:29 pm
Events that need more than one person are a bother. But I guess that's what MMOs are for. Glad you're doing good on the games otherwise. Very Happy

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:04 pm
Thanks. Most zones have some spots that you can't do alone but it's ok. I'll just wait til I know more people are around and get the achievements and the quests done.

Well tomorrow is the maintenance and it's expected to take 8hrs. But most likely 10 or more. At least we get a free pet and the guide is up for what points to put where when it's finally over. I'm just worried that I might have to find a different person to solo with. I hope not. Armor changes are coming to make it more realistic. So light you will get hit more with poisons and debuffs than before and more of a penalty when you block. It's understandable and makes sense. I just have to find a way to work with it.

Established Citizen
Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:34 pm
How did it go? What pet was it?

Sorry for being AWOL so long.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:54 pm
https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/cms/2021/03/949317e472384831c3bf0c378baa296a.jpg

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59665

The first link is to the pet the second is to the page incase the first one doesn't work for you. It's a cute lil fawn we see in Bleakrock.

That's ok. I've been stressed and playing ESO alot and working on my project lately. I hope you are doing better now.

Established Citizen
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:02 pm
Awwww. Cute little stripy critter going, "What? What?" with its ears.

Yeah, the drama's worked out. Thanks. Smile

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:53 am
Well it seems our anniversary event is next month and people are already getting ready for it. I'm excited for it. It's mentioned this time it will be 3 days long, but that seems odd, I will wait til the company releases info on it before I judge the length of the event.

I'm working through Murkmire again on my sorc and it's ok. Just had a glitch with a quest but got it working right away. And the last update we had that changed our points we got after we hit the level cap isn't too bad. I just really need to put points back into my warden since hubs uses her to do the antiques for me. LOL I really should get that done today for sure. She kinda died yesterday with no skills hahah. >..>

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:16 am
Yay for repaired glitch and upcoming event!

And... oooops. Poor warden. LOL

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:07 pm
We are also getting a preview of the new DLC at the end of the month and get a free crate and a free pet if we watch it and connect out account to the twitch platform. Can't wait for that.
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:58 pm
I've been doing a few games recently. I got back into Stardew valley and Sims 4. I started using mods on both which made them much better. Though I do regret it a little for stardew valley. Some of the fun of farming games is never having enough time or money. I might have to take those off now that I am a "veteran" farmer again.

For the Switch I bought the Mario 3 packs and have been doing Galaxy which came out on the Wii. I didn't have a Wii so it's my first time but the controls are so odd. It's one of the few games I have to play in handheld mode to actually do okay in it.
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:19 pm
Saiyouri, yay for goodies!

Yoari, you're more patient than me. Not having the time and money just gives me migraines. lol

Got some TL2 played yesterday. Thinking of playing a little more today as I wait for time to go downtown and run errands. Other than that, I've mainly been trying to find people to help a friend who is in the hospital get event items at KofK (I can't do the egg hunt myself), and collecting plant food for the dragons over at FR.

Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:39 pm
TL2 and FR? Can you send acronym help over my way Wink

From context they sound like a more mobile type game and my phone could use more games Laughing

I've been hung up on Hogwarts Mystery

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:45 pm
Oh no. Not mobile, sorry. TL2 is 'Torchlight 2', and FR is 'Flight Rising'. A diablo type and a pet game (though the both of each that has ever been made, in my opinion).

Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:07 pm
The art for flight rising is specular!

Torchlight reminds me of a dungeon crawler but seems they do have a Switch version. Is there a overarching story?

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:40 am
I knowwww, and there is SO much customization you can do on the dragons... and a place to write a story about them. And they're easy to feed.

Yup. TL2 has a story. See, in TL1 there were three characters to pick to play, a lady with pistols, a big dark guy with swords and axes and stuff, and an embermage. In TL2, the embermage has gone batpoop and is trying to mess everything up. Player character (you get to make your own in 2) has to stop him. I've played through that game like... five times, I think, and I'm still not tired of it. It's so cathartic to roar through the countryside, leave a massive mess you don't need to clean up, and get called a hero for it. And there's a pet to bring things to town and sell them so you can stay out longer. And the inventory is small, but doesn't do that thing where items take up more than one space. And you can teach the pet cute tricks by giving them "spell" scrolls instead of giving them to your character. Things like summoning helpful zombies, or heal all, or fireball. Let me tell you, there is nothing so funny as seeing a critter let off a fireball in a mob's face.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 59 of 61