Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:18 am
Did some cleanup, and the computer's behaving better now.

LOL Yeah. Sorry for vanishing. Hurricane Flo was mean this time. I've got more pictures on the camera I haven't had the oomph to upload, and more dolls I haven't had pictures of.

Also finished the Flower Gardens solitaire and bought the mermaid one.

How are you doing?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:28 pm
Sorry for the long delay. Hubs and I switched PC parts and I had issues with my computer and then ESO depressed me big time.

I've been reading more into the games issues and found out that there are a ton of issues still since the release of Markarth. An update for Xbox players two nights ago made it worse for some people who still couldn't access their game and were told to reinstall the game. One PC person just bought the game on Steam and tried to connect their steam account to the game account through their website but keep getting an error and still can't get an invite to the forum to post about their issue. Ya it seems in order to post on the ESO official forums about bug problems you need an invite to do it. And this person already sent in tickets for help and no one responded yet. Plus it seems healers can't choose who to heal at all. One person said their regen goes to someone else and they end up dying in fights. Heals are random who they go to. And it seems we had issues with the crown store again and that was fixed right away.

I can't even find info on the people who are coding the game. And the two I did find, one had retail experience and another ESO is the first game they got published and to me that says they don't have experience in working on games. And the company is working on a new game and to me that says they might be using ESO as a cash grab and ditching the game in the future for the new one. Some other people are posting their problems on Reddit and getting treated poorly over their anger for a overly broken game and are stating they are close to quitting or are quitting.

So I think I might be done with the game for awhile until they get their act together and fix the problems in the game. And the ESO twitter account even posted dungeons for a group dungeon event going on at the moment to avoid due to them crashing. And the update to fix this (the second one) won't happen til the 9th and the event ends the 10th. Plus we have to wait 2 weeks for updates on PC because Stadia uses the same servers as PC players but they can't play together.... I'm over this. Now to take time to grieve over a game and maybe find a new one to play.

Congrats on finishing a game. How do you finish a solitaire game btw?

Established Citizen
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:37 pm
Oh man. *hug!* I'm sorry.

Well, a computer solitaire game, you finish it by playing all the hands and finishing the story, if there's a story. The flower garden one didn't have a story, but the 'Maidens of the Ocean' one has sort of. You have to help all the mermaids get to the party.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:58 pm
*hugs* It's ok. I'm taking the time to do other things and give myself more time before I maybe try to play the game again. Just this time not expecting anything at all.

Oh wow, that's pretty neat. Never thought a solitaire game would have a story but that's cute that some do.

Established Citizen
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:10 pm
Some solitaire games even have things like conversations between characters, or even battles between characters. The 'Regency Solitaire' lets you fix up a ballroom and a young lady's gown, and all the things you put on the room and on Bella are power ups like you get in a RPG as well as part of the story.

Have you ever thought of trying 'RIFT'? Only reason I'm not playing right now is I've run into two quests I can't do because of hand/eye coordination problems. But I was well past level 50 before that happened. It's not a hard game to solo.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:26 pm
I have thought of Rift from time to time and other MMO's but just haven't gone that far yet. Still trying to figure things out.

ESO has an event going and so far things are going ok with it. I got over the pain of the game being bad for a month and now I just don't care anymore. Hubs thinks they might get more money from the players before they try to dump the game since the company is working on a new one at the same time right now. I don't know if it's true, but I'll just enjoy it while I can for the moment and not put too much into it.

That is really cool they do that with solitaire games. Makes it more interesting.

Established Citizen
Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:31 pm
It's a pretty easy game to solo.

Awww. *hug* You'll have lots of screenshot memories if they do dump it. I know that's not as much fun by far as running a character around a world and in the characters nice big homes and stuff, but it's still something.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:06 pm
That's good to know.

True I do have screenshots, mainly of pretty areas in the game for desktop wallpapers, but still.

Well I got a laptop since my PC sold and I can play most games on it that aren't too powerful. I'm thinking of trying some more games, but right now might not be best. I'm working on Animal Crossing christmas event and I did finally get all the recipes for ornaments and snowflakes I need. Just need to finish making a few more snowmen to get the recipes from them.

But at least I can bring the laptop in the living room with me and play if I want so that might get me more into gaming since I haven't been too much into it. Just need to figure out if I should get a second powercord to keep out there or if I should possibly bring the one I have out there. Just need to talk to hubs and test things out with internet and no charger.

Established Citizen
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:32 pm
Nice!

I'm stuck on a really hard hand on 'Maidens of the Ocean' solitaire, and I've been working on four Christmas events, counting this one.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:21 pm
I hope you can get past that sticky hand.

Wow, any of them for a game you are playing?

I don't think I can handle that many events. I couldn't even handle ESO and ACNH. >..>

Tomorrow at 6 I can start to get Jingle items for the finish to ACNH's christmas. Gonna watch a video today about it to make sure I can get everything.

Long-term Citizen
Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:01 pm
Hello. My computer game of choice is minecraft. I have been playing a bunch of that these past several days. I tried joining a minecraft server, but it was glitchy, so I just started a new single player world instead. Do you play minecraft?
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:43 pm
Saiyouri, tried the hand again just now and still didn't get it. LOL And the events are here, CS, KofK, and 'Gothicat World'.

Spirit Girl, I can't play or watch 'Minecraft' because it gets me dizzy, but I like to hear about it.

Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:22 pm
My main avatar sites are gaia, solia, dappervolk and menewsha.

I was trying to use a boat in minecraft the other day and was so bad at it that I did just about make myself dizzy. XD

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:59 pm
Tam- I hope all the events are going well for you.

Hi Angel. I have played Minecraft before. Not too much though. I play in third person and that is a interesting way to play it.

Tam have you tried to put yourself in third person before in Minecraft?

Established Citizen
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:40 pm
Third person makes me dizzy too. It's all the hopping around.

The advent calenders are done now. I didn't miss any windows. Though I totally forgot about one other calender that I usually play. Now I'm trying to do the Gothicat snowball battle a little, so I can get the rare pets from it. I want the feathered snake from the advent calender picture, since they gave me the background and sparkles for it. lol Dunno how well I'll succeed. This whatever germ I've got has me dizzy and loopy even without 'Minecraft'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 56 of 57