Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:33 pm
Congrats on the new game.

Ouch eye hand coordination is horrible to have in games. >.> I hate when that happens. Genshin Impact hubs told me there are places he would have to do for me. So not a game totally for me I guess. I hope you can get help for Rift.

I have 5 more leads to find for the mount and 3 are in group dungeons. One I can solo most likely, not sure about the other one that might be soloable I have to try it out. But the other I need a group for it since it's the veteran version of it. So that I have to find people for it. Otherwise it's not too bad. Kinda proud of myself for that. I did try to farm on dungeon that is easy but it didn't drop for me so I have to try it again. But I think I did pretty good. Hubs was thinking of trying to solo the ones he could, but said he would have to work on the class for a few days before he could do that.

Established Citizen
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:16 pm
Thanks. I've given myself eye strain on it. XD

Awww. Bummer, and yeah, me too. For now I've uninstalled it to take a rest. I have soooo many games anyway, and on one of the others I have nice houses and stuff, too.

Wow. I'd probably go nuts trying to get something that was that hard to get. You're a lot more patient and perseverant than I am. I hope you get him anyhow! Could you play with your hub?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 pm
Ouchy, sorry to hear that. I hope the eye strain is better now.

Good way to think of things.

Hubs is kinda bored playing ESO sadly so I don't think that would work. I tried multiple times to get him to play with me.

Though he did get one of the last ones I needed, he solo'd the delve and was happy that he got it. And did try 2 group dungeons with group finder but didn't get the drop sadly. But he said he would try again. I think him helping me out is the only thing that is working on him playing. Otherwise he won't play along with me. LOL I could easily get him the armor his class he chooses would need to play well and get him the food that is best as well. ; ; At least I can play it myself.

Yesterday I had to fix my reshade for the game. I had one that made the game colorful and somethings wouldn't work since an update. Took me about 10mins but I finally got it fixed and working like it used to Very Happy

Established Citizen
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:08 pm
It's not so bad, but the tetchy ear is acting up sometimes.

lol Thanks.

Ohhhh. Bummer. And maaan. Darn drops. XD Feed #hubs character!

Ohhhhh. Bummer on the update messing it up, but yay that you finally got it working!

Hit a neat spot on the Solitaire story.

Oh, do you need any help with the event here? I have extra pumpkins.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:28 pm
Sorry for the late response. Been stressed with an appointment I had yesterday.

I got all the things that I wanted to with the event, thanks though.

Congrats on getting to a nice spot in your game.

Today is the last day of the Halloween event in eso and the new DLC came out yesterday but seems there is alot wrong with the game so I might just not touch it except for getting my dailies until it's fully fixed. Last time it took about a week. So I will give it that much time again.

Established Citizen
Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:28 pm
Wow. I don't remember hearing any other game that has so much trouble with updates. But I might've just not listened.

I sent you some rose coloured glasses anyhow. Seems like a good thing to have around. You can hold onto 'em if they're extra, and give them to someone else someday?

Haven't been playing much. Eyestrain of OUCH.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:33 pm
It seems the update is fixed mostly. World bosses still are bugged a bit but people found a way to still kill them so that's a plus.

Thanks. Not sure if I have a pair. I don't think I do.

Ouchy, I hope your eyes feel better soon.

Bless Unleashed has a beta test today and I gave an extra key to hubs. Not sure how it will turn out, but it's something different to do at least so that's something. The first version of the game was horrible to play and was way to pay to win. I think they even charged people to buy the mmo and it didn't stay online for a year.

Established Citizen
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:11 pm
Eyes still blah.

Hope the Bless stuff lead to fun.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:29 pm
I tried it for like 5mins total. The controls aren't as interactive as other games. You just push the right trigger and right bottom trigger over and over to fight and that isn't that fun. Other people even said the same thing. Lots of people have an issue with how the game controls work. Doesn't seem thta good. The game looks nice though but not enough to try longer in a beta.

Established Citizen
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:22 pm
Ahhh. Bummer. Yeah, sometimes I'm happy just using the right mouse button alone in TL2, but I like to have the choice.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:26 pm
I like being able to do things in order to fight. Not just push one button over and over. The first version of Bless did really badly, so this one already bad isn't a surprise.

I've been playing Forsaken Worlds mobile lately. It's not too bad. A different mobile MMO was released the day after called A3 and it's eh. Haven't fully decided on that one.

Established Citizen
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:13 pm
That seems to be the consensus, from what I've seen of peoples' opinion of the new 'Bless'.

Have you seen the ads for the new 'Animal Jam' type game for grownups? I tried it, found it too big for my screen and computer, and then when I went to uninstall it I was told there was something harmful in the uninstaller! I'm still not sure if the darn thing's off the computer or not.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:56 am
Sorry for the delay in response.

I think I might of seen that game around before. Does it say it's on you computer still? By looking in your list of programs you can uninstall.

I haven't been doing too much with computer gaming. I think my depression kicked in and found out more that the new dlc for ESO crashed on all consoles and PC when you do a group dungeon. And some people are saying that certain areas in Markarth freeze your character so I'm not in the mood to touch the game until more fixes are put into place. Which might not happen til next month when the new event that you have to do group dungeons in order to get tickets from starts. So I've been playing more mobile games and working on my project in place of PC games.

Established Citizen
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:12 am
That's okay. *hug* I've had some delays myself.

No, it's not on the list. But I don't trust that, because one game is still on that list that the computer swears is gone.

Oi vey. What a mess. *hug* Sounds like a good idea.

I played a dungeon in TL2 today with the newest Engineer, before that I went nuts taking doll pictures. I'm going to put a link in Rayven's nest, if you want to see them.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:25 pm
Wow I hope the game is gone.

Well at least you got some time in before pictures had to be taken haha.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 55 of 56