Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:54 am
The female version looks neat as the male. I think so that is.

I gave up on 11 but that's ok. I finally broke down and am leveling a different class on ESO. Sorc and she's supposed to be the best solo class to do group dungeons solo with so I'm going to try her out. So far in places my others did she did better so I might have the right class to get things done that I wanted to before. She's 20 now so I will know more when I hit 50 and max out the mages guild for their ablities that I'm supposed to be using.

Well at least you are getting login in items.

Elephant Day? I have to see that.

Established Citizen
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:40 am
Sweet. I know in a lot of games a lot of the time the girl version of an outfit is too small to tell if it's nice or not.

Awww. Yeah. Gotta do the games that work for you. What's her class again? And what race did you make her?

Yes. Got another rare mount the other day.

[img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/327054787&trans=1.jpg[/img]

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:41 am
ESO actually has the female versions pretty much the same as male and the clothing actually covers you. We got a swimsuitish and a bath towel but those don't really count for not covering much since that's all we have lol. Final Fantasy 14 on the other hand has way too many skimpy clothes it's not funny.

She's a wood elf and a sorcerers. So far I'm doing pretty good as well. Enjoying her. Found out if I want a healer go argonian and if I want a tank go orc.

They are cute.

I got 2 zones finished and a small one as well. So I think I'm going pretty good. She's 45 now too.

Established Citizen
Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:20 pm
Oh niiiiice. Very Happy Yeah, swimsuits don't count.

LOL I'm an orc, and yes, I tend to tank when it comes to things. Like someone running into me. Stop and brace my legs. Usually when I've done that, THEY go ouch.

Thanks!

Oh nice. Congratulations! Do you have any pictures?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:06 am
I'll get a pic of her when I get on today.

Thanks. I'm maybe a 1/4th finished with the Rift. LOl not that far, but at least I have a ton to do in the game with someone.

LOL, I have considered changing my warden that is for tanking more into a orc. I really should do that, but at the same time I don't want to try to make a pretty girl when I think I'm overly excited to play my sorc.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qikhdj1gqklkvbc/Screenshot%202020-08-28%2007.04.03.png?dl=0

Here's my sorc before her lvl 46 armor gets put on since I haven't hit it yet.

Established Citizen
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:08 am
LOL I try to make my girl characters homely. It doesn't always work.

Aww. How are you doing now?

Awww, drop box says the picture's gone.

Sorry for being AWOL. Stuff.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 am
I'm doing pretty good on her so far, got through about 5 zones and doing pretty good with the setup and figured a way to easily switch between skill bars.

I checked her look since a high elf is better with magic than the wood elf I was using. I'll try to get a diff pic of her.

It's ok, I understand life can take alot out of someone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1q8tp4r5qiwjpd/eso64%202020-09-09%2007-31-47.png?dl=0

I am still working on the perfect outfit for her and not going well so far.

Established Citizen
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:28 pm
LOL I still haven't figured out skill bar changing on 'RIFT'.

Ohhh. Needed better stats, huh? Don't despair with finding the perfect outfit though. It took me years to find it for UtterlyWeird. Now she's got a couple-three good ones. But what she's wearing is nice, though it might be hard on a hot day. XD

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:20 am
Well it took me awhile to figure out to put the skills in different order than the guide said and to change the key used for switching between bars to make it work for me. And it works pretty good. I just need to stop using my ultimate when I'm trying to collect items.... I do that way to frequent.

I found some nice clothes but they are purchased in the crown store and I don't even own any of them. So it will definitely take awhile to find it. Right now I'm ignoring it and trying not to think about it.

I think I might be doing the prologue for Coldharbour right now. Just finished off the Aldmeri zones so I might be heading there now. I am thinking of finishing off all the zones and guilds quests before I go after doing the group dungeons and hope that I can do them. I should be able to, but still a bit scared.

Have you checked your keybindings for Rift and see if you might want to change the switch skillbars key to one that might work for you? I know I have to have 2 weapons, one for each. I wonder if you might need that.

Established Citizen
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:19 am
Ohhh. Yeah. I was trying to get my mount the other day, and then realized I was on the wrong bar.

*hug* Yeeeeah. That can be a thing. I know I traded some wild knuffel items for fairy coins on KofK the other day, so now I have two more shop sets for the avatar there. Well, sort of. I bought one of the packs of kitty dresses, and then traded two to Ziaheart for colours I liked better. I have all but one of the ones I like now of the kitty dresses. Oh, and someone just GAVE me the whole gingerbread set from a Christmas several years ago, the other day!

That sounds like a good idea to me.

I don't even know what key I'm supposed to use to switch bars. *sheepish* I didn't even know there was a key for it. I'm totally clueless about it.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:27 pm
Wow you got a nice haul on Kofk.

I'm sure you could find the keybindings in your settings somewhere. It's ok. It took me awhile to figure things like that out.

Hehe, I keep setting off my ultimate trying to collect drops all the time... Still can't figure out how I'm even doing that.

Well I finished the mages guild storyline and the main game quest line as well. I'm now working on a new zone, and catching up on some of the leads I found for the scrying skill line on a different person. Not too bad I think. I keep thinking of trying a group dungeon by myself but at the same time not too sure about it. I even got a new item to wear just for discovering a new group dungeon while I was traveling in a new zone I was questing in. That was kinda nice.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
Page 53 of 53