Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:16 pm
*hug* It's ok.

Looks like a pretty site for sure. I hope the pets are really nice looking.

Well I should be starting ESO soon. They got the bug fixed for the new system so that's a huge plus. And working on the anniversary thing for ACNH and it's not too bad. Pretty easy to do everyday. Just need to remember what I'm buying lol.

Established Citizen
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:03 pm
I've gotten three of the event pets so far, and they are very nice looking. Sort of muted in colour, but nice anyway.

Very Happy Yay! Hope you're having fun!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:46 pm
Nice.

I will start ESO when I finish the largest plastic canvas project I ever did. It's on 4 different sheets and I'm almost done finally. Just have one color to finish filling in. Figured if I didn't start a new one it would be a way to push me to play it. And less to worry about with a project sitting there waiting for me to work on it. lol.

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:21 pm
Ohhhh. Yeah. Projects can give such guilt inducing looks, even without eyes or life.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:39 am
Well I finished her yesterday, she's hanging up on our bedroom wall and today I can finally play ESO WooT!

Established Citizen
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:03 am
Yay for play!

What was the project again?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:37 pm
It was a huge rock like pokemon, Diancie or something like that.

I'm doing pretty good so far. The new antique system is kinda fun. I keep putting off doing the ones I found but I want to do them haha, but I haven't went that far into the zone so I kinda don't want to just yet. Hubs said the main city is pretty close to Skyrim's so that's good.

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:02 pm
And you made it 3D?

Antique system?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:36 am
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58113

That link tells you a bit about the system of finding items. You can wear some, put some in your house, mounts and sell others that sell decent to merchants.

It's not really 3d. It's just large and pieced together on the wall (4 total pieces to make her).

I'm not doing too bad in Skyrim. Though it does make me think of installing it again and playing it lol.

How are your games going?

Established Citizen
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:18 pm
Ahhh, I can't read light writing on black background, sorry.

Sounds like more fun than the artifacts to collect in 'RIFT', though that one, you turn them in and get prizes.

Ohhhh. Gotcha! Wall hanging.

Installing it again?

Well, I got the paladins in 'Gothicat World'. Haven't been doing too much more than maintenance and avatar dressing in the others. Been watching other people play their games instead.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:19 pm
Aww sorry to hear that.

I did install Skyrim, but haven't deceided to play it yet. Still trying to stay calm from the garbage that is going on the world. I might start playing ESO again soon. I want to just today for sure I shouldn't. I kinda left the flowers out and one was on the floor and not sure if anyone ate a petal. So since I left it out and forgot it, I'm going to make sure I don't do much today to keep an eye on them and ear out in case something happens. >.>;

Woot for the new pet. I hope you are having fun watching other people play games.

Established Citizen
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:44 am
Weird eyes, I has them.

Ohhhh. *hug*

What kind of flowers are they?

There were six paladins in all, and ten quest creatures. Each paladin is a different species, and there are two of each of the quest species, so five quest species.

LOL It's more fun for me than most modern TV shows.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:45 pm
They were daisies.

Oh wow, that's alot of pets.

I can understand that. Alot of shows today aren't even funny at all. They just are garbage.

There has been some Pokemon news and we are getting one more news thing next week about maybe a new game. Can't wait to hear it.

And the Story of Seasons game I wanted is coming July 14 and I already added it to my wishlist on my switch. I'm ready for it.

Established Citizen
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:36 pm
Daisies are awesome!

Yes. It was ample payment for the work put into getting them, I think. There were things for them to wear and stuff too, but they also gave us pets and wearables from other years, so I don't know which ones are the modern ones.

Yeah. All about politics or being "edgy". Urp.

I've been watching the pokemon anime based on Sword and Shield. I like it.

Oh nice! So soon!

Sorry for being so absent. My brain took time off without permission.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:36 am
I watched a lil of the Pokemon anime, but haven't the last few episodes. I liked some of the ones I saw.

That's nice of them to give you so many things for the event.

They released a diving update in New Horizons and it's rather nice. You are slow but it's nice to get in the water. I think I caught the sea creatures for this month already. Just working on getting mermaid diys from Pascal who will give you one for a scallop. Not too bad an update.

Well the new Pokemon game was a moba like League of Legends... Not too great, many are really upset over it.

I did some scrying in ESO with the antique system, got rank 5 almost 6 and it's kinda hard the higher you get but if I limit the amount I do everyday it's not too bad. If I try to grind for levels then it's hard after awhile (I did that once since some of the leads I found were about to expire in a day.....) Leads expiring is one thing people are really upset. They really hate that part since they are forced used when you find it instead of you choosing to use it then or not. Which I would prefer since I have a legendary one that I don't think I will be able to do in time before it expires, which should be soon.

It's ok about being absent. I can completely understand that. I've been away here and there with how I've been feeling lately. *hugs*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 51 of 55