Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 am
Is anyone a One Piece fan? They have an open world game that'll be available soon called World Seeker! I'm super excited~ I've been hoping for something like this One Piece wise. X3
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:16 pm
Tam- Wow I'm glad she was able to not feel as bad. Poor thing have trouble with her pregnancies.

Haha at least the girl is learning about how to handle bullies.

Well my shammy got 110 and did get some clothes for tranmogs and has a couple other places to go to today. Then it's monk. I might do druid after monk since she can then make clothes for shaman and the monk and herself as a leatherworker. Leather can make mail and leather outfits the higher up they get. My lock does tailoring so she's only cloth and that covers 3 girls in clothes and ... ya might show attention to the others.

Why on earth does it keep saying I can buy the dragon for the event? I just got 19 tulips for this post and he costs 12... >.> I think it broke for me.
The grind is more ignoring then anything else. I can ignore it if I just concentrate on quests. Some of the quests have you running around alot going back and forth talking to people in a large zone so that is the most hard part I think. The running around can get to people. If you just do quests non stop then you get the exp. Plus their quests give you a ton of xp so it's at least better than anything. Like thousands of xp to help you level for a single quest so that's a plus.

Da-ku I haven't heard anything about the new OP game. Do you know what it's like?
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 pm
@Saiyouri: I know it's going to be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You play as Luffy, have all of his abilities, and get to explore the OP world. There's a lot that hasn't been announced so this is going by a few different sources as well as the preview they posted on youtube and the website.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:02 am
Da-ku, I confess I don't know anything about 'One Piece'!

Saiyouri, the dragon doesn't cost tulips. You get the red starflowers by throwing flowers at the profiles of others.

Yup. The ogre child will be a strong protector someday. XD

Oh nice. Congrats on that! And yes. Clothes are good. Did you get to druid yet? So is giving attention to dolls and game dolls. They can't get you for ignoring them, but sometimes glancing at my RL dolls when I meant to do something with them makes me feel guilty. I'm strange. XD

Ohhh. Are there mounts available? Or only the wings? If there are mounts, and the mobs aren't too aggressive, I actually often enjoy runaround quests.

Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:06 pm
Da-ku- So the game might be a RPG with what it sounds. I do hope it does good.

Tam- Oh I didn't even realize the flowers looked different. Thanks for telling me that.

Yup she will be.

I spent several hours doing the lunar event and if I want the 3 other toys (I got clothes I can only wear two weeks a year... not worth the money). I have to spend another several hours to get 125 ancestry coins to get the wait it's 4 toys >.< on two other characters. But other people aren't happy that event clothing is locked behind events to wear during that time only for transmogs since you do have to spend gold to change tranmogs each time you do it and for people who aren't great at money farming... that money is precious as heck.

There are mounts but I only know you can get them in their cash shop. Otherwise no idea if you get one higher up. To be honest I haven't seen people run around with them often in town or people my level with one so I don't know. But I know wings for sure. The game is made by same people as Blade n Soul if that helps.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:33 pm
Yeah. Locking items is uncool. So is having to pay to dress up. I like that in 'RIFT' I can do it whenever. What are the other toys?

Ahhhh. Yeah. I think I'll skip 'Aion'. LOL

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:05 pm
@UtterlyWeird: Lol That's okay! It's my favorite anime. Smile

@Saiyouri: Sounds like it! Same here~
I'm super excited and can't wait until it's out so I can buy a PC version. XD
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:00 am
XD I'm just surprised that I don't even know the story, when I know there are several games out and everything, and I've had friends who liked it.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:44 am
UtterlyWeird wrote:
XD I'm just surprised that I don't even know the story, when I know there are several games out and everything, and I've had friends who liked it.

Lmao It's a pretty good anime~ You could always check it out on funimation since they have all the episodes up right now.
I really enjoy the comedy and the characters! <3
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:06 pm
Tam- Ya Locking is rather annoying. The toys are a lantern for the festival and 3 are parts to make a chinese dragon with friends. Each can use a part and make the head/body/tail. Rather interesting.

LOL. Not many talk about Aion that I know of.

Da-ku- I haven't paid much attention to anime especially OP in so long that the game wouldn't be something for me. But I really do hope it turns out good. Seems anime turned into games isn't always something that works out.
Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:52 pm
Saiyouri, that sounds like grounds for in game shenanigans, those dragon parts. XD Yeah, no. I haven't even noticed any 'Aion' playthroughs.

Da-Ku, what rating has it got? Some humour anime that people have recommended to me only managed to gross me out.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:36 pm
I haven't seen people use the new toys but I haven't been to the 2 huge cites that people tend to hang out at so I don't know. Some people suggest other toys to use as well to one change the dragon look ghostly and others to enhance the fun.

I know OP isn't too bad. Mostly one guy who keeps hitting on another girl because of her huge boobs. And he's a bit of a perv but honestly not too bad. There is blood but it could be worse. But I don't recall the show being too bad in humor. I watched a decent amount but not everything of it.
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:13 pm
Cities can be fun places to people watch, or frustrating cuss factories of lag and *deleteds* whispering gross things to you. XD But it sounds like people are having fun with the things. That's good!

Ahhh, so typical dippy guy. What's the theme and setting?

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:16 am
Sometimes in the bigger cities people show off their mounts they have that are hard to get and pets as well. Plus for some events you have to toss certain things on people that are a certain race/class so that's the place to go to find them.

They are pirates. So a ship and other places with odd looking people. It's where the main guy Luffy is trying to be the king. Here is a video with subs for one of the 800 episodes. There are so many. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRrysiz5JTI

Figured it might help give you a big of a feel for it. Seems you can watch it on hulu if you have a sub and can watch it there. Wonder how many they have though. Didn't know they had it. Oh and the people each have different abilities they can do. Like special things others can't do. Like Luffy can stretch.

Ugh so much to do today. Wait til dead hubby gets up and see how much pain he's in since he moved the couch and refused to let me help the moron. I know I am a bit weak but he didn't give me the chance to help him and he might of made sure we both weren't in severe pain but I would of liked to be able to help otherwise I was doing nothing but standing around like a idiot. >.> I am going to need a nap too. Since I got up at 5am and he won't be up for another 5 or so hours. Ugh. At least I can catch up on dailies I missed for yesterday on WoW and be able to do them both for yesterday and today. Sinc the day resets at 10am.
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 am
Heh. Wild events.

Hrrrm. I don't like Nami's outfit, from what I saw on Wikipedia. Why can't the girls have clothes? *gonna watch the whole ep before I make any judgments*.

Awww. Tell him to lay on his belly, and then coax a cat to lay over the achy parts on his back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 6 of 25