Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun May 03, 2020 12:58 am
*nod nod* Two outfits and four accessories. It's a pretty good deal, too.

Thanks.

What's Rover's luggage?

*nod nod* They DID gave me a thing for summoning a vendor, after a certain level, but I realized I didn't need it. And I was able to buy a bank thing to put into one of Weird's housing dimensions.

LOL You're temping me to bug you to come play 'RIFT' with me.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun May 03, 2020 11:49 am
Rover's luggage is a suitcase with the cat who introduced you to each of the Animal Crossing games. It has pics of the games he was in on the case.

Ooo that is nice.

I have thought of Rift and other games but just haven't touched them. I am getting a new monitor soon. And thought it makes sense to get the year sub of ESO plus when I get the monitor delivered. Hubs said he wanted me to play a game to test things out and ESO has a ton of colors in it so it's perfect. Plus maybe I'll actually work on the PvP zone that I have left to do lol. Just never pushed myself hard enough to do it.

Established Citizen
Mon May 04, 2020 2:23 am
So it's just to look at, huh? Yeeeah, not worth it.

'RIFT' is the one MMO that hasn't driven me batty or gone down the toilet on me. The world isn't too complex, though parts of it are really nice to look at on high resolution, and it doesn't bother me on the low resolution that I have to play on for my computer. Oh, and it works on a cheapie computer.

Ahhh. I might need to get a new monitor. So many games don't want to fit on mine in windowed mode, which is what I play on.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon May 04, 2020 12:29 pm
Ya the case wasn't worth anything to me so when I got back from that island I sold it immediately LOL.

That's good. There have been a couple games I really liked that went down the toilet. I hate when that happens. World of Warcraft is mostly the company being stupid and making so many class changes that after huge updates for expansions you pretty much have to relearn to play your own character. Final Fantasy XIV is everything. Hubs and I were excited to try out the new classes and races.. but during the reveal for them the company actually stated during the stream of it, to get good.... Not something you tell your players in anyway. And they say you can go through dungeons without having to be in a party now, but I can't find info besides you have to go through one in order to unlock it. Not sure if the first time for other dungeons you can use NPCs or you are forced into parties like before. And being in parties is not good. People always criticize you for how you are playing the class wrong, and yell at you for pretty much anything. 14 is not for elitist players in anyway.

Wow that is sad. I hope you can find on that is in your price range and that works for you.

Oh the new monitor is going to take a bit of time to get used to. It's curved which is a bit odd, but there is more of a warm coloring to whites on it. It's not bad, but that part will take awhile to get used to. It works fine with games. Tried out ESO with it and boy in dark areas, it really is dark.

And Cyrodiil and Imperial City are not easy to do. Started that area finally and died a couple times from mobs, it's a pvp zone but the regular mobs are the problem, not the players you could run across. HAHA. Trying to get the fishing achievement in that area is going to be very interesting for sure.

Established Citizen
Mon May 04, 2020 9:44 pm
The worst change for me is when the game staff suddenly inform you that with these new changes, PvP is essential to leveling up properly. THRRRPT. 'Wizard 101' seems to be on the way to doing that, and they're making all kinds of other stupid changes now. Even the friend who got me into the game has given up on it.

Curved? Whoa. Blahhh. I hate dark places in games. LOL

Ugh. I remember what one guy on YouTube said about trying to just stand and fish, and a jerk won't stop coming back and killing you over and over.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue May 05, 2020 12:08 pm
Oh wow that really sucks. Being forced to do PvP to level up is horrible. There are some people who don't care for it. Heck people in ESO go to the PvP zone for achievements and to do the quests there and have no interest at all in PvP. >.>

Kinda sad that Wizards is going that route if they do. It's been out for a long time, surprised they are doing that.

Well yesterday was definatley a different day working on the PvP zone. Ran into someone who ran up while my fishing pole was out and just attacked me. And another time 3 people went after me. But for some reason people outside the city will just watch you to see if you are going to attack them, or if you are there just for achievements or quests. I ran into that once during an event and the other person just had their weapon out and was moving in a circle. Saw I was most likely trying to find something and just went on their merry way. Thankfully I have 5 fish left to get in the city and then I'm leaving. Only way to get the quests done are to get new abilities, learn how to use them and new armor and weapon in order to suit up for PvP to hopefully fight the mobs. Not unless going into the CP part of the city is easier. I'm in no CP which means that I'm not getting extra attack power. I could try the other one today and see if there is something different.

Wished more people would be a bit more respectful of non PvPers. Especially in ESO it would be nice to see.

Established Citizen
Sat May 09, 2020 1:41 am
In the past few months, 'Wizard' has become a totally different game.

So many people think that games should be only PvP. And that all games should have PK. *shakes head*

I've been playing 'Child of Light', and having fun. Such a pretty and calm game.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat May 09, 2020 11:16 am
Aww that is sad to hear.

Ugh PvP should be in small areas in games or in their own game all together since not many people care for it.

I found out that the Imperial City wasn't needed for the master fisher achievement so after dying two more times while trying to get my last fish..... again while my rod was out in the water, I gave up and I'm going to wait a bit more before I do Cyrodiil itself which is what I need and hope for the best. The last person did kinda appologize to me, but when you see someone with the rod out in the water... I'm gonna go with they are busy fishing and nothing else interests them.

I heard of that game. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Established Citizen
Wed May 13, 2020 10:02 pm
Yeah. I miss my wizards' homes.

Apparently it's all the people with the loudest mouths that like it, since they seem so good at getting games twisted to their preferences. And even with the PvP in the arena in 'Wizard', it's ruining the rest of the game.

Yeah, no joke. Back off pk-er!

Very Happy Reminds me a little bit of pokemon games in the fighting, but they're a lot more fun than I've ever had in a pokemon knockoff (never played a real one).

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu May 14, 2020 11:27 am
Wow that really sucks. I hate how louder people seem to get what they want when it seems to turn out those ideas always end bad big time. *hugs*

I'm still taking a break from ESO. I read into Cyrodiil and found out that getting the shards from each zone might be a bit trickier. Some areas might be controlled by other sides and you have to wait until it owned by your side, hurry up run in and get the shard before it turns cause you could get stuck there if it does. So I need to wait til I know something like that is something I can handle doing.

Glad you really are enjoying the game. I've played a couple Pokemon knockoff games. One was taken down and I found a new one that isn't too bad so far. I do enjoy it alot.

Established Citizen
Thu May 14, 2020 11:56 pm
Yeeeah.

Ugh. Faction *bleep*.

What's that one called?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 15, 2020 11:11 am
The game is called, Monster Crown. I found it from watching a ad for double coins in my solitare game and it's not listed in the google play store at all. Tried looking it up but can't find it anywhere. I'm thinking it's a hidden game you might only find through ads in other games to make sure they stay online longer.

Established Citizen
Wed May 20, 2020 6:10 pm
Ahhhh. What's the art style like? I know a lot of those Poke knockoffs, the art really looks meh to me, like the people aren't even really trying to make their own creatures.

I kind of wish I could find a game like 'Animal Crossing' for the PC.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu May 21, 2020 11:22 am
The art is exactly the same as Pokemon. It's pretty much ripped from the actual games put into a knockoff game from China.

I know there are some games for the PC that are like AC, there is one that is coming out. Hokko Life is one that looked alot like it. Not sure when it's coming out. And then there's Castaway Paradise and Garden Paws. All are listed on steam. I looked into them and thought HL was the closest, but the others do look cute.

Established Citizen
Thu May 21, 2020 8:42 pm
Oh, China. *shakes head* Land where a guy copyrights and copies someone else's work so they have to pay him to sell their own designs.

Hmm. I'll have to check those out. I'm getting curious about AC from watching it, but I know I don't want another game console.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 49 of 52