Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:11 am
Nah it's ok. I completely understand. Things have been here and there for me.

Though I have been doing a small amount here and there in Animal Crossing New Horizons. I'm slowly making my island pretty. I do it in the morning and then nothing for the rest of the day. I think I'm driving myself crazy.... Oh well hopefully it will get better soon.

I hope things get better for you soon *hugs*

Have you played any games to help keep yourself occupied?

Established Citizen
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:06 am
I felt like I was losing my mind last night. Today I went out though.

Aww. I hope it gets better soon.

On 'Epistory' I've hit a puzzle that's hard to do. On 'RIFT' I've run around for two hours or so now trying to find the darn queen to talk to, but the city's all walls and squares and I can't get to the spot on the map. ARGH. I've actually been reading and watching cartoons more, but yesterday I went on a binge of watching one cartoon that's got subtitles, and now my eyes are sore.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:23 am
I wonder if there is something online about how to find the queen. Like other people might of ran into the same situation.

Aww take it easy with your eyes. I've done that before.

Found out Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming to PC next month towards the end of the month. It's free to play so I'm looking forward to trying that out.

Established Citizen
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:51 pm
Nope. I looked. Tried asking for help on the forum and got a very unhelpful reply that didn't answer the question. But I found her today.

Yeah. Been working on doing that. It's really bright here right now, which also bugs them, but thankfully, I have sunglasses and a hat with a brim.

Are you very excited? Very Happy

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:10 am
Well I'm glad you found her.

I don't know if I'm excited. Trying to keep in mind that I will have things to do soon instead of worrying about being bored. Anxiety is really horrible. >.>

We did get a new Animal Crossing update, not sure how long that will be in playtime. But I got that to check out as well.

I did see some images of datamined items possibly coming in the new Skyrim expansion of ESO so that's really exciting to me.

Established Citizen
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:20 pm
**hug** I've had SO much to do that being on the computer sometimes is hard, it feels like. That could just be me trying to hide inside my mind.

Have you seen anything new in your games since I replied last?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:11 pm
That is completely understandable.

Well the AC update is ok I guess. For the Earth Day event, we can get extra nook miles a day, only once a day to get only a ticket to go to a random island for flowers if you are lucky enough. Otherwise it looks like we can buy art and hope it's not fake art, decorate to take photos for a wedding for 2 characters later on in June I think and for May it looks like we can take a trip once only to a island for who knows what reason. So far the events are eh.

Looking forward to the ESO expansion on the 18th though. Can't wait for that to come out, that will be fun at least.

Established Citizen
Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:25 am
Well, by going to the other islands you can get trees and stuff that aren't on your own island.

One poor lady I watch play keeps getting wasped and tarantulaed. Three times in one YouTube video for the wasps!

Aww. *hug*

I haven't really been doing much with my games, but I played with some doll dressup games today and was happy with a couple of the dolls I dressed. I was disappointed with the Rapunzel one. Didn't want Disney Rapunzel, but the art on the title page was a lot prettier than the art on the doll. The doll wasn't ugly, it just wasn't very interesting to me.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:49 pm
I have all the trees now. Just need some of the hybrid flowers, and I'm not doing well trying to make some on my own island. ; ; So I go to islands for flowers now only. And I never go to different ones, only the same 4 as I went to about several times each so far.

Oh I hate how the wasps seem to come out too frequently now. I swear they upped the rate of them showing. I refuse to touch trees now because of it.

Aww I hate when games show different art than is in the game. Ran into that a few times. Uninstalled them immediately.

Established Citizen
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:27 pm
The trick with trees, I'm told, is to shake with a net in your hand. I watched one guy, and he got them.

Thankfully, this wasn't an installed game, but yeah. It's like when you see a lovely picture on a comic book, then I open it and the "art" inside is something I can barely make out what's happening in.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:33 am
I've tried to catch the wasps after I got a couple and now I miss them... Not sure why but I fail so hard at it.

Well the Greymoor expansion for ESO was delayed from May 18 to the 26. Kinda sad about it. Was really hoping to play it, but with the game having more problems not sure I'd be able to play it until June. Last night they went down for maintenance cause of server issues. After a regular maintenance they had problems for a few hours where people couldn't get in cause it said our username or password were wrong. And with them releasing a expansion with a huge massive update at the same time.... it won't go well at all. >.<;

Oh yeah had that a few times and I hate it so much.

Have you played anything lately?

Established Citizen
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:04 pm
Aww. *sympathy*

The usuals- forums and FR. Also played some 'RIFT' yesterday and today. Weird's a lot stronger than she used to be. Oh yeah, played some TL2 last night, but accidentally wrecked the character's armour and had to buy an inferior one. Don't play late at night, Tam!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 01, 2020 10:57 am
Wow how did you ruin her armor?

Someone posted a video on how to do the new May Day maze like thing in ACNH and it's wow. Hubs said he might have to do it for me since you have to go through parts of the maze to get to others. Not sure what you can get all from it. Like any good recipes to make things, but it looks really complicated.

Oh and hubs said next month I can get a year sub to ESO plus. I can finally get a banker and merchant to call out while I am out in the world doing things instead of having to constantly going back to town to empty out. I am hoping I can sell things in the guild store from the banker instead of having to go to town cause sometimes that happens (mainly during events). And saw a video on the new antiques system coming with the expansion. That will surely take a long time to do. I figured it'd be confusing and I was right.

Established Citizen
Sat May 02, 2020 1:49 am
Dismantled it to take the gem out instead of the piece of armour I was supposed to do it to.

Wow, complex stuff on both your main games. *sympathy*

It's nice not to have to go back all the time. I like how in 'RIFT' I just have to call up the cash shop, and I can sell my loot there. And on TL2, the pet goes to town to sell things.

I like the the clothes this month. Weird likes them too. They'd be blowing all over the place if I tried to wear something like that today. LOL

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat May 02, 2020 11:17 am
Those are nice monthly outfits.

Ouch, I did something like that before. *hugs*

Well I did the maze in ACNH and all I got was Rover's luggage... not really worth the trip to the island, it was free but not worth it to me.

Oh wow not having to go back would be awesome. Selling in the cash shop or having pets do it would be nice.

Ugh I can't wait for Greymore to come out. I'm so excited for it. I'm mostly playing mobile games at the moment when I'm not crafting to kill time.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 48 of 50