Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:03 pm
I like how people sell the currency, rather nice.

Cool.

I should get it. I really need to try hard to get the mount and pet. Those I really will want sooooo much.

Tomorrow is the full game download to update everything. I don't think it will go too bad.

Established Citizen
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:20 am
That's one thing KofK does right. They won't let you trade event currency.

How did the download go?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:29 pm
It went good. Some people had hiccups, like extra loading times and some lag, but that's downloading a whole game that's compressed to be smaller, so I'd expect some issues. But it plays fine and I'm really happy this update didn't go bad at all.

And we got a free pet for redownloading the game. It's a red torchbug. He's so cute.

Established Citizen
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:08 am
Awww. Do you have a picture of him?

You saw the snap of Weird's newest home over at Rayven's place, right?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:16 pm
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57719

Link with the pic towards the bottomish of the page. He's a cutie.

I saw. It was a nice relaxing picture.

Well for some reason depression and boredom/anxiety has been kicking in and getting worse so I'm playing ARK again to give me something for sure to do. It has helped. I just can't think of anything else to do on the server. My mind isn't fully here for that's kinda why. >.>

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:27 am
"Look at that little red butt!"

*hug!*

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:45 pm
Ya he's a cutie for sure.

How are your games going?

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:09 pm
I've finally gotten to where I can play again on the animated games. TL2 is going well. And this morning on 'RIFT' the daily prize calender gave me a Christmas mount I'd been wanting to buy. I'm working on saving money for something on FR, but right now I can't remember what it is.

How are yours doing? I watched some game play from the new 'Animal Crossing' yesterday.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:45 am
Cool, I hope you can get the things you want. I'm sure you will remember eventually. Sounds like you got alot done so far.

Well I finished what I could in Craglorn which is a group mostly area in ESO. I am working on upping my armor to legendary status which I need materials for so I can try the areas I can't. Found a guide for armor so I'm hoping it works for me.

Playing Animal Crossing New Horizons and it's going pretty good. My girl is cute as heck. And I'm doing the gyroid event in Pocket Camp.

I got a free bundle for Guild Wars 2, used it on a new person I started a long time ago and she went from lvl 1 to 20 instantly with the stuff in it. I kinda want to play GW2, but haven't gotten there yet. And a event starts in ESO on the 26.... and now idea how to do that with ACNH. HAHAH I'll figure it out.

Established Citizen
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:07 pm
Lord willing, I'll remember! XD

Youcandoit with the armour upgrading!

Awww. How far have you gotten in the 'Animal Crossing'? Did you get a purple frog and a bulldog for your first neighbours? What's 'Pocket Camp'? I can't remember if you've told me about it before.

Ohhhh. Free bundle is nice! What else was in it? What class is the character you used it on? I tried playing GW2, and I really like the races, but the world itself was a little too complex for me. I still like it. I had a charr (hunter, I think, she had a pet) and an ashura warrior.

I bought a new game yesterday. *shakes head* I have games already that I haven't finished yet!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:35 pm
Pocket camp is the mobile version of Animal Crossing and people who have both got items in both for free. Well in New Horizons we can make items from PC that cost money but I don't think people will complain about that. My first villagers were a blue deer and... what was he... Oh I think she is a pink rhino. I got a few more by visiting random generated islands to collect materials to craft with.

I used the free bundle on my lvl 1 elementalist. I know there were buffs in it. So many buffs. I had 4 mails that had so many items in it that I don't remember what had what. I know I got things to view my bank anywhere, dye, buffs, exp scrolls to get instant exp and one other thing... oh Karma. Pickaxes, and something else to gather with. I so forgot what I all have on her >.>

Oh what game was it? I have gotten games without finishing others. Think of it like this... now you have something else to play in case you don't want to play the others. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:20 pm
Ohhh. Gotcha! Are they tied together? Oh neat, so people get different starter villagers.

Wow. Good and useful stuff. Especially that one for the bank. Sweet!

Yeah, I told myself that. XD The game's called 'Child of Light'. It's really pretty, and not a fast paced game.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 am
I don't know if they are tied together. You can get items to craft in NH that are from Pocket Camp. And get free 50 leaf tickets in PC. Otherwise we got a cross over event for the ending of the spring event in PC. It's really cute. We got Timmy and Tommy's shirts lol.

See a slower game is perfect. More time to enjoy Very Happy

Ugh two more days til the ESO event starts. I so gotta figure this out when to play it hahah.

Established Citizen
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:04 pm
So slightly linked, at the least. Sweet. Aww. Nookshirts. Cute.

Yup. I just have to keep reminding myself to slow down and not try taking short cuts. To use strategy instead of bulling things through with a high HP level, like I often do with games. This one's really lovely turned based.

In TL2 last night I was being silly about one of the bosses. I was saying my character was saying, "Gonna kick the Faceless King's FACE, because I can't tell it from his AFT." She was also singing about going through a spoopy dungeon full of dark and scary things, and shooting out all the lights. I've gotten her to the second to last camp now. Using a cannon for the engineer in TL2 really works well, and I was finally able to buy her a heal all scroll to give to her pet, to make the pet a healing pet. So now she's got two healing pets following her around. Got a new cannon for her too, which is just green and not purple, but it was higher damage than her purple one, and has a health steal. I seem to be all about health and survival in games. lol

In 'RIFT' the day before yesterday I wound up in a run away moment that Weird nearly didn't survive, but her heal came out of cooldown, and she made it.

Here, I finally have spring/summer type backgrounds for Weird. Yayyy, no more snow for her.

So many games for Saiyouri, so little time. *hug!*

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:20 am
I like trying to bully things but only in certain games. Like ESO and if I played Black Desert Mobile (this one for sure) it's really useful.

Sounds like you had alot of fun in TL2. And better weapons are always nice to get.

Gotta love those moments when you survive things out of nowhere. Those were amazing moments for me and those were from not thinking my ESO girl could handle things.

Oh ya the ESO event starts today LOL. I just remembered.

The biggest time consuming part of the games is trying to get the fish that are leaving in Animal Crossing New Horizons. There are bugs and fish that you can find at certain times of the year and day and some are not going to be found til next March. So I got work to do. >.> Tried last night for one.... didn't go too well. Will just have to try again today.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 46 of 47