Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:58 pm
Wow, I'd take that weather.

In 2wks we are getting Sorceress in the mobile version, and today the livestream of the upcoming Skyrim DLC is being revealed on a ESO stream. I can't wait to watch it. So excited.

Hubs and I spent most of yesterday trying to level from lvl 61 to 62. Took us quite a few hours doing it. Not sure length but it was sure long since we both were dozing off.

Anything new in your games?

Established Citizen
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:37 am
All the 'RIFT' servers crashed today. I felt up to playing a little bit in 'Epistory'. Bought new outfits for Weird at 'Gaia' this week, and was switching dragon outfits on FR.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:42 pm
You're keeping yourself busy.

I started fishing in ESO. Finished one area and going to start a new one today.

Hubs and I are playing the waiting game in BDO. He needs better gear and accessories now in order for us to continue the storyline quests and fight things that we should be able to in order to level as fast as others are. He got a new weapon yesterday but it did nothing. So we need to wait a week or so in order for him to get the money together to buy all the new stuff.

Established Citizen
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:10 pm
Well, mostly I was trying to find my brain past period funk. LOL

Oh wow. That can be a frustrating situation in a game.

I bought my dream dimension in 'RIFT' yesterday. Today, it's gone.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:49 pm
What's a dream dimension? And how is it gone already?

It's ok. I just hit the waiting game point in BDO. The last two days hubs and I worked on my mystic so I can actually help him fight. I'm not doing too bad but if I had some stronger weapons I'd be really helpful to him. I'm only 58 instead of my 62 shai; but it's going alot better for sure. Mystic is stronger and faster in fights so that's a plus. I just need 6 more billion in order to buy the best weapon for my main. Then armor, accessories and sub weapon will only be 2bil each so that's something. If I fish while I try to get enough to sell capras stones like everyone does in the game it shouldn't be too bad to get the money. Plus not really playing a game that could cause extra stress atm is a good idea. I get stressed too easily right now >.<;

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:21 pm
By dream dimension I mean it's the housing dimension I've wanted for a long time. And the game glitched and made six of my dimensions active, when I only have five slots. But the help people fixed it yesterday, and I can run Weird around that beautiful virtual place again.

I changed clothes on some of my dragons this week.

Do you have a picture of your Mystic? Or is she the one you showed me? How are you doing, games wise?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:46 pm
Ah. I'm glad they fixed it.

Here's my mystic
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyfxu3l2it10xi0/2020-01-30_2411113.PNG?dl=0

The other was my shai. I'm almost got my last weapon that I need to fight harder things. Then if I can do fights, I'll slowly work on accessories and armor instead of doing nothing to get the money like I have been. Got my sub and main weapon and working on my awakening weapon. Almost got what I need to buy it.

I'm slowly working on ESO fishing. Got one area finished and working on the next right now. Doing pretty good so far with that.

Established Citizen
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:57 pm
Me too. That place has so many nooks and crannies and tunnels to explore, and it sounds so nice. It's right by the ocean, or some big lake, and water runs down into the core in long waterfalls. And there's no fall damage in 'RIFT', so jumping off the edge of the crater is fun.

White lady. I like the textures on her outfit. It's a good thing game characters don't need sunscreen.

I still need to take pictures of Weird's new outfits in 'Rift' and 'Wizard' some time.

Oh nice. I'm glad to hear you're making such good progress. Will you explain sub, main, and awakening weapons?

Sweet! I'm glad that's working too!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:29 am
Oh goodness game characters needing sunscreen.... that would be horrible. In BDO there was a desert area for main story quests and you had to keep two different drinks on you for night and daytime sickness. I swear we never got hypothermia, only heat sickness. >.> Sunscreen would drive some people more nuts out there LOL.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Lets see if I can explain them.... Main and sub weapon work together. It's like they are held in each hand to use. The sub weapon in a sense enhances your main weapon giving you extra damage to things. Awakening is a whole different thing. When you hit 56 you can awaken your skills. Making your more powerful and have a whole new set of attacks. You are stronger and can do more different things. For hubs with his weapons his main and sub weapon gives him 249 attack and his awakening gives him 249 attack as well.

For mystic I'm stronger awakened. For shai, she got to use instruments for her awakening to either buff your attack, make it so mobs hit you less; things like that. Each class has their own things for awakening that makes them stronger, some classes are really strong awakened, and some aren't different from not awakening. They are the same before and after lvl56.

I so hope that makes sense. >.>

OH OH OH NEWS!!!!!!
Animal Crossing is releasing new game in March, they released two new controllers as well and I'm so getting Timmy and Tommy Nook and just yesterday they released the most gorgeous system ever. I so want that as well. Hubs said we can get it and have two systems in the house; one for living room and bedroom, so when I'm playing AC he can play something. OMG the beauty. I can't wait!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/POWER-Enhanced-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0842W2CTZ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=39IY457VA5567&keywords=animal+crossing+new+horizons&qid=1580469937&sprefix=animal+cro%2Caps%2C177&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.com/POWER-Enhanced-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0842WDD2S/ref=sr_1_5?crid=39IY457VA5567&keywords=animal+crossing+new+horizons&qid=1580469937&sprefix=animal+cro%2Caps%2C177&sr=8-5

https://animal-crossing.com/new-horizons/

On the bottom of their site you can see pretty pictures of the new console.

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:28 am
Okay, I understand. That's neat.

Ohhhh. Those controllers are so pretty. I like the green one best. And the Switch looks really nice too. I like things with leaves on them.

No pictures of mine yet. I've been working through brain fog and stuff. But I don't think the outfits are going away, so there's time.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:51 pm
I'm sooooooooooooo excited to get the game and controller. Last time I spent forever on a AC game was when it came out on the GameCube. Everything was handheld. I don't count the Wii game. .... I really hated that system.

I'm working more on fishing and finishing up zones. I'm getting close to being done. I know the one I'm on and at least one more for sure before I'm done. Might have 3 tops. Then I can work on the dlc zones that you need to purchase them or eso plus for in order to enter. I think I might do them. I also choose to just try the questline in Murkmire that I haven't finished yet and if the person I need doesn't show up, then quit the quest and restart it all over again just to finally finish that zone.

The update for the game is coming this month. We have to redownload the game and it will be smaller and they gave us less daily login rewards to compensate people who will take longer to download it and for the time most likely the game will be down for. Which is really nice. They really planned that out. Got the Skyrim dlc preordered as well. Can't wait for it to release in May.

Established Citizen
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:18 am
What about the Wii did you hate?

Oh grats on the progress! I had an NPC not showing the other day, but he'd just been killed after running out to fight with invaders. ('RIFT' NPCs do that)

Oh, that is nice.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:15 pm
The motion sensor for the nunchucks wasn't that great and was frustrating me when I was doing little things with the Miis.

Well at least you knew why the npc didn't show up. Do they have long respawn times?

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:49 am
Oh yeah, that would stink.

Oh no. As soon as I wiped out the invading planer stronghold, all the NPCs reappeared.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:08 pm
Well that's good that they appear as soon as invaders are gone. I remember in WoW you'd have to wait awhile for them to appear cause someone killed the npcs that people need for quests. >.>

I'm still working on one zone. The fish aren't that easy to catch. Two left and they seem to be the hardest to catch. Or they just don't like me. Either way. I'm hoping to be done with it soon so I can finish up Murkmire finally.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 44 of 47