Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:56 pm
That's good.

Today is the start of testing my new food for fishing and playing DBQ after 1 today. I just hope I don't freak myself out from doing both games and trying to get some of my garland I'm still making done. >.>

Established Citizen
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:36 pm
Yeep. How are you doing?

Oh, I was given a new game for Christmas. 'Epistory'. It's a typing game. I also was given some crowns for 'Wizard' and 'Pirate' 101. Did a dungeon in 'Wizard' yesterday with my friend who plays.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:54 am
Hello, gamers! Very Happy

I've mostly been playing the Fate mobile game and Torna Online on my phone, with a small side of Breath of the Wild and an MMO called Shroud of the Avatar.

I also dabble in MUDs, but that's another, weirder, story.

I'm so surprised to hear Wizard 101 is still around! I remember playing that in high school. How is it? I remember liking it but it had been subscription based at the time, so I didn't get to play beyond the trial.

Long-term Citizen
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:17 pm
Tam- I haven't done much but my mobile games lately, and started Black Desert Mobile as well. Hubs really wanted to play DQB so I let him play my copy until we could afford one for him. Yesterday we bought him his copy so today I might actually be able to play some games.

Cool. Hope you enjoy your new game.

Hi Chrysothemis. I don't think I heard of torna and shroud. What does MUDs stand for?

Established Citizen
Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:31 pm
Hi, Chrysothemis! Yes, 'Wizard' is still around. I don't subscribe though, I just buy the areas as I need them. After I've bought them all I'll have them for all my characters. What school did you play?

I've watched 'Breath of the Wild' on YouTube, but I haven't heard of the other three you mention. My main animated ones are 'Torchlight 2', which I've completed three times and am still playing, and 'RIFT', which is kind to my computer, and to my lack of hand/eye coordination. I've also got 'Wizard' and 'Pirate' 101, the first 'Torchlight', and 'Shadowrun Returns'. And just got 'Epistory' for Christmas. I also play on 'Flight Rising', 'Xanje', 'Chicken Smoothie', 'Flowergame', 'Dragon Tavern', and a couple/three of other web games and forums other than this one.

Which MUDs do you play? I've never been in one of those, that I can remember, but I do interactive story RP.

Saiyouri, wouldn't it be cool if DBQ had a co-op mode, and you and your husband could build and play together? How's the 'Black Desert Mobile' so far? Is the ...Um. Was it 'Animal Crossing' you had the mobile game for? The really cute little one?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:24 pm
Tam- They do have a co-op mode. Hubs really wants to do that but for me I want to take my time playing it since that game I saw so much for already by hubs playing right next to me on the couch so it kinda makes me want to wait a bit more to play and take my time to do everything and make my builds perfect. (the first island he kinda messed up on the builds.)

Black Desert is going ok. It's alot like the PC version but there are slight differences but they aren't where it would make you less interested in it. Heck upgrading armor and weapons is so much easier. And Animal Crossing is going fine. On part 2 of the event for Christmas and already finished that part. Waiting for the next phase of the event. And 4 more days til ESO event starts. I plan on fishing a bit more today and try to finish off the area. I used the food I fished for, but can't tell if it's helping. Maybe going to a area from the base game might help me see if it works.

Oh what is wrong with me...... They announced that Skyrim is coming to ESO. We will find out next month what we are all getting. I can't believe I forgot that. It was announced at the game awards.

Established Citizen
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:59 am
Ohhh. LOL You nearly need two separate save files, huh? Hmm. Too bad he couldn't have kept the game he worked on, and you get the new one.

Ohhh, nice! Easier is for the win. Are the things for 'Animal Crossing' cute? Yes, maybe that will help you see if the food works.

Are you excited about the 'Skyrim'?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:35 pm
He was able to keep the save from my version of the game. He finished the game and started to work on optional goals and now took a break to play Dragon Quest XI. He's way farther than I got in it.

The items from the first part of the event for AC was cute. Second are all stars. Like larger ones, and floating ones. Not too bad. Not sure what the next round will look like.

I should be checking the food today in Rivenspire. I gave up on South Elswyer. I need two rare ones to get the achievement there and so far nothing. It's like Summerset so might have to wait for those til I'm done with most of the other areas.

I have no idea how I feel about Skyrim. I know I was excited in the beginning when I first heard about it. Might be more so the closer it gets to Januaray since they will tell us more at their global reveal event. Can't wait to see that for sure.

Anything new happen in your games?

Established Citizen
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:47 pm
Ohhhh, nice. And wow, done already! What's DQ XI like? I know it's not a builder.

Awww. Do you have any pictures of the items from the first part of the event? And yeah, stars can be neat.

Ohhh. The rare ones sound as crazy as getting shiny pokemon can be. Another friend was telling me how hard that is on the newest games.

Ohhhh. Yeah.

Um. I bought a pet spider for Weird in 'RIFT', because she's supposed to have either a spider or a unicorn.

Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:14 am
Saiyouri - I'm kinda bad at explaining it, so here is the wikipedia page for it but to sum it up, MUDs are text-based multiplayer games. Imagine everything you can do in Skyrim or WoW but only through text. Some games can be very complicated, since they can afford to spend more time on game systems without a graphics budget, and a lot of them have a focus on roleplaying as a major aspect.

If you've ever heard of Zork, a really old and weird text adventure game, that's a good idea of how gameplay works in it.

Tam - Oh man, it's been so long, I don't even remember now. I might see if my account is still around... It's certainly tempting to go back.

Wait, Rift? I think I know that game! Is that the one where you can switch classes/souls? I also play Torchlight on and off, and Shadowrun Returns. And I'm on a stupidly huge amount of webgame sites, just search Snipehunt or Chrysothemis on them and it's probably me lol.

Well, I'm currently looking into one called Inquisition: Legacy, but I started out playing a bit on one called Achaea which is one of the bigger ones. There's also Genesis, and Written Realms. WR isn't a MUD itself, but it's a site that hosts them, and lets you play them on your browser and without using a MUD client.

Long-term Citizen
Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:44 pm
Tam- The most I can say about DQ XI is it's a turn based RPG. I'm not sure what else to say.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/350078-animal-crossing-pocket-camp-content-update-for-nov-28th-2019

The main image is items from the first part of the event

https://gonintendo.com/stories/games/1643-animal-crossing-pocket-camp

and that is images from the second part of the event. Those are the only places I could find anything about it.

I finished the yellow indrik yesterday. My plan is get the last snow berry and then get the 2 pet forms of the yellow and snow mounts, then collect the feathers I need to make the snow mount. We can collect 5 tickets a day and the event is running until the 2nd so I think I should be good with getting the stuff I missed this year from ESO events. Just need to make sure I get on before 9am on the second and I will get the last tickets of the event.

Cool. Glad she has a pet now.

Chrysothemis- WOW that is surely a game that might not work out for me. Reading on screens doesn't end well for my eyes.

I think I heard of Zork.
Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:03 am
Sai - Yeah, it's not for everyone, but the nature of it makes it a very customizable experience. Look at how this one person made theirs look!
Edit: Wow, this was way too big for Zani... I'll just leave it as a link.
https://www.mudlet.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Peek-2017-05-30-20-13.gif

And Zork is pretty well known, yeah. I've never played it but it's pretty interesting.

Oh, and hey, Tam! I ended up making a new account for Wizard101 and I got a tiny bit hooked. I dunno if I'll spend money any time soon on it, but if you ever wanna gush about it, PM me! I made a Fire/Myth user.

Last edited by Chrysothemis on Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:48 pm
Wow they so made it look like Diablo.

Well for me I got my berries for my snow mount, and working on the feathers I need to get the first evolution to evolve my snow mount. Also the snow pet, which I'm not going to use until I get momma.

Hubs and I started playing Black Desert Online as well. We play on retail and a private server. Retail so we can enjoy the new classes and private so we can do everything in the game. I hope private gets the newer classes cause Lahn is one that I really want to enjoy and so is Shai and Shai is a support class so in retail she will be impossible to play freely.
Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:57 pm
Yeah. There are other ones too. It's common to find ones with a map and a quest log to keep track of things, and seperate windows for chatting.

Oh? What game is this, Wizard101 or something else? Surprised

I know BDO! Are you playing remastered or original? I have the later but I didn't play it much, because I couldn't quite get any friends to play it. I tried out the Witch, I think, and I remember liking it.

Long-term Citizen
Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:26 pm
The game was ESO, Elder Scrolls Online. It's the best way for me to get Skyrim, and all the other places in one place.

I play remastered and on a private server. I've done a few of the classes and working on testing out Lahn. The highest retail class I got was 56, still trying to get past that in retail, and private I got a 58.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 42 of 44