Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:47 pm
So is it a new area?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:00 am
Yup and I finished the storyline. I'm working on some small things to unlock more in the zone and going to be working on the event which starts today.

Anything new about your games?

Established Citizen
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:12 am
Sweet!

Hmmm. I'd say only the scarf that Weird here is wearing, that I can think of. I've been watching 'Star Trek' the last few days, or playing with a sticker book, instead of gaming too much. OH! Got a nightmare on 'RIFT' from the daily login. It's a skelly horse in armour.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:35 pm
Cool horse armor.

I'm working on collecting the recipes on my warden for the event. Got a decent amount yesterday. I'm going to start a stamia warden instead of my magic one to help get more items for the event. Might even try a healer warden for fun someday.

Established Citizen
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:34 am
So warden isn't a class?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:06 pm
No it is a class but there are always 3 ways to play each class in the game. You get a tank, dps and healer for each of the classes. And then you can use whatever weapon you want. Heck I've seen sorcerers use bows while fighting and they are the magic form of that class. You can choose what abilities to use by putting in skill points into those abilities you want. It's a play the class how you want to game. Lots of people love that about Elder Scrolls games. And class guides online have you using skills from different groups for your class. Like fighter's guild skills, thieves guild skills and undaunted which is a guild like you can do quests for which are for group dungeons. I rather like the ability to choose what to do. It's what feels best for me instead of being forced into using certain things. I can play classes that are for tanking in other games but can be used as a magic user instead in ESO.

Established Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:32 am
Coooooooool!

'RIFT' does something similar. You can mix souls how you like. Right now Weird there is all mage, but she's got three different kinds of mage mixed in there, and is pretty tough. She also has a tank pet and a crowd control pet to choose from. I've got her adjusted for solo play/ self healing instead of group play/healing.

Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:04 am
Anyone play clash royale or werewolf online? :0 they are apps for mobile phone. <3

Long-term Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:28 pm
That's pretty cool Tam. It's really nice to create your own gameplay with skills and that. Makes your person so unique.

I did get one of the hardest recipes for the event. It's worth about 500k in the stores and I still haven't put it up for sale lol. There is one more to get and that is worth about 300k. And I'm still working on getting the title Witch by doing writs for the event. Writs are where you make a specific item and turn it in for coupons to use to purchase things only available in the writ shop. I was going to farm one spot for the items to give you a chance at the recipes and writs but I killed the mob 3 times and didn't get a drop so I got off. I'm hoping today goes better to get them. Nice way to get money so I can get things that I might actually want. I did purchase the foods for the expensive recipes to get the achievements that you get from eating the foods. Just have to log in today to eat the last holiday food and then I can get the last of those achievements.

Hi Horbat. I've haven't heard of Werewolf Online before and I sadly don't play those. I barley play mobile games for too long. There are only a few that I do play for long periods of time.

Established Citizen
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:56 pm
Horbat, I don't play any mobile games. Sorry.

Did you get the food eaten and the drop you needed, Saiyouri?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:13 pm
Tam- Yup. I got everything done. Got all the recipes learned, got both achievements for eating food and the two achievements for turning in writs for a witches hat and the title of witch as well. Now I'm just doing the event once a day to get the tickets and be done then. I almost got 3 feathers and the berry for the snow indrik mount. So I might actually get this mount this time instead of missing out on one mount.

How are your games going?

Established Citizen
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:20 pm
Ohhhh. Here's hoping you get the mount. I'll pray for you.

My games? Oh, not much going on right now. I'm a bit too fried. Though Weird (my avatar here) just got a new outfit. So that's something?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 pm
Woot for new clothes!

Thanks. I hope you feel better soon to relax and do things you might want to do.

The event ends today and in a few days a new one is coming but it's for group dungeons so I'm not sure if I will do it, still haven't done the group dungeons yet, still working up to it. But I might just go and try to fish for a recipe since I can't afford to buy it I bet. It's supposed to help you get the fishing achievements easier.

Established Citizen
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:13 pm
Yes.

I don't know when that will happen. Almost everything here is in boxes, and I can't find things that I need. That's seriously messing with stress levels.

Fishing for a fishing buff seems funny for some reason. Not sure why.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:10 pm
I really do hope you can put things away soon. Could you call someone about why they aren't coming yet to spray the place?

The food is supposed to help you catch the needed fish for the achievement for the area faster than you normally would spend fishing for them. So instead of like spending two days doing this, you can get it done in like a couple hours or less. It's like that. So I get to fish for the recipe. And I just got sick so that might have to wait for me to do until I feel better and things work.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 40 of 47