Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:25 pm
It is nice to just be able to dive in or out at a moment's notice! That's why AFK-type games have really grown on me lately, despite always kind of shrugging them off in the past.

Established Citizen
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:34 pm
Yeah. My phone's not smart, and I'd rather do the work myself, so I like these ones. Especially the TL2. I've been through it nearly three times now. My main character is ng++.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:56 pm
Hi Praedyth, welcome. Hi Strider Rose, welcome.

Tam- I hate when housing items won't work with you. Sorry for not replying sooner.

I finished Murkmire as much as I can. It's horribly bugged. One person won't show up so I can do a quest. A quest I need to get the fire rocks memento that allows me to get 6 scrolls for an achievement. I tried logging off multiple ways and still nothing. Even abadoned the quest and regot it, and still nothing. Seems this quest has been bugged for a year. But I guess that since Elswyer came out it got worse. There's a riddle fragement also for a quest, that won't show up either. I sent in a report and I'm hoping they do fix it so I can finall finish it completely.

I got all the tablets for one quest and got a new quest afterwards. So as soon as certain things are finished, you get another quest so this bug won't help me complete the area completely. >.> I hate the swamp area badly. I walked in and was like 'nope I'm done.'

I started doing small quests that I got from another area that takes you all over the place. I'm really hoping that Murkmire gets fixed. This is sad.

Established Citizen
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:08 pm
Ugh. Stuff that doesn't work is the worst. *sympathy*

Stinks, even though it's virtual, huh?

All over the place can be fun sometimes. Especially if you like your mount, and you can ride without being clobbered constantly.

Last night I reached level 100 on 'Torchlight 2'. Today in 'RIFT' I got a cute little moss covered house from one of the minions who go out to get prizes, so I put that into my 'Trove' style dimension. The house is adorable. I wouldn't mind having one with that kind of interior in RL. It even has windows. Can't see through them, but it has windows that show on both the inside and outside! Very Happy

I also spent a bit of time building a stairway up the waterfall in one of the other dimensions, to see if I can climb past the invisible wall like one guy showed doing on YouTube.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:56 pm
Virtual and still stinks. lol

That is so cool. Congrats. I hope you can get past that spot like the guy showed you. Good luck!

Well still working through Aurdion. I'm taking my time getting everything done and thought why not get the fishing achievement there and see if getting the starter zones of the game would help me get the ones for the newer zones. Like a hidden thing in the game. I just need 6 more. I haven't found that many spots but there is still like half a zone to go through so I should get most of those by the time I'm done with the zone.

Established Citizen
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:35 pm
Sorry for being AWOL. How are your games going now?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:42 pm
Going very slowly through Grahtwood. I got the fishing achievent for the last area and workin on the one for this area. I should be getting a free pet from watching a livestream Bethsda did for a big con they had for a gory game. And I might even be getting 5 crates for watching it another day.

Otherwise nothing new is really going on. How are you doing?

Established Citizen
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:30 pm
Yay for getting the fishing done. And for free pet and crates. Do you know what the pet is?

Well, I told you I reached level 100 on TL2, right? I did that, and on KofK they had the easy water balloon fight event again, and I earned enough event currency to buy sets of event gear for myself and two other people. That felt good. Well. Okay. I was twitching by the third day, and glad to stop grinding, but it felt good to be able to help. I earned the event knuffel.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:16 am
It's a fire looking wolfish thing. Here's a link to the image https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/cms/2019/07/8644b7e92a0a369deeabf69270a0833a.jpg

Oooo congrats. Glad you got the knuffel. That really took alot of time and getting 3 sets of items does too. That's cool.

I might be starting Greenshade today and even got the fishing achievement as well for Grahtwood. So two starting areas are finishing with fishing achievements. Not too bad I'd say. Seems there are some changes coming to ESO. Like you can craft/break down multiple items at once now. That is so darn sweet. Instead of taking time to breaking down multiple items (can up up to 20 or so items for me at times) you can select them all and do them. So looking forward to that change coming to the game. I can't wait.

Established Citizen
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:44 pm
Oooo. Sketchy looking beastie, but it'd save having to light a fire at night to cook on.

It only took about three days. But thanks. Very Happy

Oh, grats on more fishing things done. And yay for easier crafting stuffs.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:11 pm
Thanks.

There is a small event going on. I got the second berry for the new mount and I plan on getting enough to buy the third when they release it at the next event. So when I collect 10 I'll be done with the event, and you can collect 24. Not sure if I want to collect feathers during this time yet. I could but don't fully know.

I need one more fish for Greenshade that I finished a few days ago but I need to actually try to fish and with things lately I don't know if I have the patience for that part yet.

And games you play lately?

Established Citizen
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:51 pm
You can do it!

I just played some 'RIFT' this morning. Just foothold destruction and basic questing stuff, and going from level 43 to level 44. She's fighting draconians now.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:38 pm
Cool.

I got one feather, just need 3 more. And I'm working on getting enough tickets for the third berry for the onyx mount then I'm done with the event. I plan on going back to finishing the fishing achievement when I get those tickets. This way I can keep calm and focus on one thing at a time. Way easier for me.

I'm mostly working on mobile games since my mind is all over the place still. Hopefully things will calm down soon.

Established Citizen
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:36 pm
How are things now?

'RIFT' keeps telling me that my client is not authorized to make login attempts right now. So I uninstalled it and am reinstalling.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:48 am
I just reinstalled ESO as well last night. I've been lagging badly recently so I uninstalled everything for the game and reinstalled it including mods that I use. I'm hoping something helped by doing that. I hope it works for you.

Things are ok right now. I'm hoping my anxiety goes away soon. I'm trying to do other things but it's not going too well. Though I did play a bit more on ESO yesterday than I have been for the past week so that's something.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37