Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun May 19, 2019 7:49 pm
Yup. She winds up drenched. And smelling like Christmas.

Ohhh. Gotcha. LOL

Gotcha.

Very Happy Hopefully I'll be able to show you. It's going to be a long time yet, though.

https://i.imgur.com/4vHY8wR.png The dress is at this URL.

Oh nice. I want to see her outfits!

Wowwwwww.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon May 20, 2019 1:23 pm
Well smelling like christmas doesn't sound too bad. But the reason for it is kinda icky. lol

Nice pattern. The coloring is nice as well.

This is the last outfit my weaver had on
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dh8rm6rlqtp95by/ffxiv_05182019_172129_141.png?dl=0

I'd have to check the clothes I can make and find them in the glamor dresser lol. I even bought some that can't be made til lvl 70.

Well..... Elsweyr went live just now.... Now I badly need to get eso Plus. I am full invo and can't do anything since everything in my inventory is stuff I'd use for crafting and maps to get more crafting materials. Plus clothing I'd need to turn in and to research for the traits. So I'm kinda stuck at the moment lol. >.> The notes are massive for the update that just happened. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At least I can get screenshots of her clothing in 14. Just gotta go through it all haha. I've been collecting some things to add to my collection to use for other classes.

Ugh I want to check out the new stuff in ESO Crying or Very sad

Established Citizen
Mon May 20, 2019 6:26 pm
And VERY sticky.

I coloured it. Very Happy. You can dye the outfits you use for costumes, at no cost.

I think it's nice. I can't tell too well at that angle. But it looks kind of comfortable, anyway. And I like the colour.

XD Buying stuff before you can make it can be fun.

Oh no. Poor Saiyouri. And you can't buy more inventory bags on ESO?

LOL

Awwwww. *sympathy*

Decided to give up BW2. I really like it, but it just takes too much time. It'd be good for someone who only plays a couple games, but I need time for other stuff.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 10:49 am
Dyeing in 14 can be hard. Especially when you don't fully know what color you might want. I ran into that a few times. Though I finally found a cute glamour outfit and bought a weapon as well to go with it for my red mage lol. Spent 200k for the weapon... But it's a moogle one so it's ok. I want to collect the others as well. But that can be done by farming the fight non stop to get them all.

I was wearing the entire artisans outfit for crafting. And went through two more sets of clothing after that for my weaver because she leveled up that much doing the moogle crafting quests for my daily beast tribe.

It's gonna take a long time to level up my weaver and there's more stuff I can make with other classes like a chair mount you can use out in the world but that's for alchemist. And I'm running low on funds so I just bought what I could afford. So much easier than trying to drive myself nuts trying to hq everything I need to turn in for scripts to get the master 3 star books. Read that people said it's better to wait til you are 70 to get that book. It's easier.

I already bought the increase in inventory space in eso. Bought them all on the main one I have. It wasn't cheap either. I can spend 33k to upgrade my bank again. But don't want to do that just yet.

Aww that's sad but very understandable to get rid of one game to make room for others. There is just so much time in a day that you can't do it all. Sadly I'm trying to figure out how to do eso and 14 in the same day. It'll take awhile to figure that part out.

I keep forgetting to take pics of the clothes I made. And yesterday I thought of a healer glamour and I forgot to set it up... I'm doing great.

Established Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 9:44 pm
Wow. So much busy you have. **hug**

Did some 'RIFT' and 'Wizard 101' today. A lady at the grocery store yesterday said she plays 'Albion Online' and recommended it, but I read about it and it's open world PvP. NOT for me.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu May 23, 2019 12:30 pm
Albion I swear was out a long time ago before they rewrote the entire game and it had PvP but in certain areas if I am correct. But ya the new one is really hard to do. I read on it and people said how hard the game was.

Yesterday I barley got any 14 in. I got kicked from the game 3x. Seems the servers in Europe and US are being Ddos. The fun of little brats thinking they are better than everyone else and crashing servers cause they have nothing else to do. Yup that makes sense.

Anything fun going on in your games? 14 is getting their moogle event on th 30th. Certain dungeons are going to drop tombstones that you trade in for items.
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/mogmog-collection/

I might try for a couple of them if the drop for the stones isn't too bad.

Established Citizen
Thu May 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Yeah, it's got non PvP areas, but the reviews say those are too crowded to get anything done. So I chicken out and go NOPE.

UGH, I hate DDOS. I remember when I used to be on Live Journal, and the Russians, if they didn't like a political blog, wouldn't just go for that blog, they'd try to take the entire site down.

...That's not Sleipnir. It's only a black unicorn. Some of those minions are adorbs. What are minions for?

Well, I figured out how to show more than one toolbar on 'RIFT'.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 24, 2019 1:23 pm
Ya ddos is really annoying. Thankfully yesterday we had no issues.

Minions are just lil pets that follow you around and show off what you have. That's all. That is FF version of Sleipnir. I never saw it as a unicorn type. More of a horn that was different from the unicorn ones. Especially since it's curved and not straight.

Woot to getting more toolbars.

Well the live letter for 14 was yesterday. And they are making massive changes to the new expansion. Like white mages lose protect. Hubs was afraid that it might be hard for casual players to play the game. I'm not really sure what's going to happen when it's released. Just gotta wait and see when it is released. Just hope it's not too bad or else they will lose alot of players and a ton of money.

Established Citizen
Fri May 24, 2019 8:20 pm
Yay for no issues.

Ohhh, vanity pets. Awwww. Do they run after your mount, or vanish? Oh, I've seen a lot of unicorns with curved horns.

Yes. Now I can have more things out and instantly useful.

Oh boy. Game producers need to THINK more.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat May 25, 2019 12:36 pm
They follow you all over the place. Even in dungeons.

Yesterday we went into a duty in 14 for a side quest and I died alot because what people in our guild said about my playstyle was in my mind and overtaking me trying to avoid attacks that I should of been able to concentrate more on. >.> Ya the game really doesn't need to go that way at all. I've read more on what was said and there might be a chance they made it easier for people to use jobs that otherwise people wouldn't want in a dungeon at all.

I should be fully finished with the fighters guild daily quests in eso today so I can finally work on the zone storylines again. I really need it to try to get people saying that I suck at my class because I don't notice spots on the ground that show where huge attacks are going to happen.... They tend to blend it at times and when you are focusing on doing as much damage as possible you tend to not see other things. Which is really common to me. I really need this out of my head so it really doesn't affect me like it already is. Killing my interest in games.

Established Citizen
Sat May 25, 2019 11:56 pm
Yay for getting stuff done!

Awww. **hug** Just remind yourself that they don't know you, and what they say doesn't matter.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon May 27, 2019 12:04 pm
I am trying to keep things out of my mind. Hubs told his friend who is in the guild about my health issues and went into detail about my brain and how things work and the problems that happened because of health. I thought that hubs shouldn't of said anything because it's no one business and no one should judge a person no matter what. So I'm sticking to things that don't involve me fighting in parties. I do craft quests and I'm done for the day. Figured that it might help get things out of my mind.

I finally finished the fighters guild in eso. Now I can work on zone storylines instead of daily quests and enjoy the game more.

Enjoying your games?

Established Citizen
Thu May 30, 2019 7:12 pm
Aww. How are things going now?

Oh. Forgot to mention I got a mecha mount the other day on 'RIFT'. It's too noisy for me to use, though.

Sorry for all the silence here. Period has hit.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 31, 2019 11:32 am
Nice, sorry the mount is loud. But at least you have another one. I like to collect them.

It's ok, rest well. *hugs*

Things are ok. I left the free company yesterday and people asked hubs why I left it..... One member a week ago sent hubs a wedding invite to her wedding in game. Well didn't send me one. She kept on saying she'd do it for the past week everytime hubs asked her. But the fact she didn't, made me think I wasn't even welcomed in the company at all. No one spoke to me so I just left. Didn't care for being in it when I got the feeling no one wanted me there. So hopefully I'll be doing better. I did get a new beast tribe open and finished up another one. I have a huge gobbue mount and he's wearing a laurel wreath on his head. He even flies LOL.

In ESO I finally finised off a another area and got my Cadwell's gold quest finished. I just hope the next area I work on I don't get glitched into a wall and have to teleport out. I did twice so far and I did send in a report ticket about it. I think the new area being opened kinda broke parts of the game. It's ok. It wouldn't be a Elder Scrolls game if something wasn't broken HAHA.

Established Citizen
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:34 pm
I've got a collection now. LOL

*hug* I hope you can get feeling better soon too. Me, I'm still bleeding. Though it finally seems to be settling down.

Beast tribe? Ahahaha gobbues are hilarious! Are they easy to use? I've noticed on some games that big mounts of that shape are really hard to see past to steer.

Argh. Hungry walls. Oh joy. LOL

*hug*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 34 of 36