Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:03 pm
Ya a huge level difference is a bit... ya. I knew someone who played on a PvP server on WoW and max people or one person at least would spawn kill them. They were leveling in a lvl 30like area if I'm right it used to be before changes to the game and minding their own business and kept on dying. I think max at the time was 70/80. Kinda funny now but boy did they get angry at that. But PvP servers, that's kinda the point of it.

In BDO the game according to alot of posts I read is PvP after 56 since it takes forever to get a level or even 1% of your level I should say. I'm 70% to 56 then I can awaken. We killed that awakened black spirit last night and hubby wasn't too happy about it. Instead of this http://www.blackdesertwolves.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016-05-03_272875620.JPG

We fought this https://www.dropbox.com/s/4810op4739188jl/2018-01-26_4934570.PNG?dl=0 and hubby said somethings off because that is not what he looks like. He felt kinda jipped and I was looking forward to the quest.

I was reading online last night and one person said the reason they left BDO was because of the loli looking outfits which is why he left Tera as well. He can't stand that stuff. I know there is alot wrong with BDO but some aspects are nice. But I think in the long run the bad will outwin the good. Like forever to level. Hubby even said last night while helping me, we had to switch 3 times for a leveling area to get me my level. He's starting to appreciate quest leveling. Because you get a good chunk of xp while doing quests for games but in BDO you get contribution points or engery points you can put into things called nodes to get more drops from areas or buy houses for crafting or decorating. The new class Lahn he said he'd take up to 55 then quit again because he will lose interest in it because 55-56 is supposed to be the hardest level to get. Everyone agrees.

Thanks for the offer. I might try my Harvest Moon game to see if that will be good to fill the spot of BDO. I haven't played it in awhile so I might as well give it a go now since I might not have anything else to do when I was going to be on BDO. I'm just worried that it being so calm that it might not fill BDO spot. I'll let you know how things go. If you want you can still give me the games you suggest. I might look into them while figuring things out.
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:17 pm
The first link said that it was broken. Did other people get to fight the one in the first link?

Please forgive the short reply. I'm interested, but I'm also jangled from navigating snow yesterday, so I haven't got as many words!

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:13 pm
It's ok I can understand. I know snow can be a bit annoying or hard for some. We lost all our snow.

I hope this link works. It's the first link https://www.dropbox.com/s/toicv65gdl29rgt/2016-05-03_272875620.JPG?dl=0

I uploaded it to my dropbox.

Others in your party can fight it. But it's a bit odd that he looks so freaky but you fight nothing like the full version of him.

Well I got a ton of achievements yesterday in WoW. I'm kinda majorly putzing on finishing up exploring Surmar for achievement towards flying being unlocked and getting the rest of the storyline quests done there. I'm 1/11 and ... that is the one place every person agrees sucks badly no one likes it at all. But I did get max rep with a Pandarian faction and got the achievement for them all and a Kite mount. Yes you fly around the world on a kite hehe. And went from there. Got a opening city max rep, working on the second one now. Did every single dungeon for the outland areas so I got non heroic and heroic achievements for them. Working on the last one one area, going to do original game dungeons then northrend. I might be putzing big time but I'm having fun and I made about 4k yesterday doing that so that's a huge plus.

I hope things are a bit calmer for you. Good luck with the snow. *no idea what to say, so used to snow that now it's just too cold* I swear I confuse myself.
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 pm
I was surprised to be affected like that. I grew up with snow, and I wanted this snow. LOL Laughing

Ohhh. Wow... that is weeiiird. Yes, odd indeed.

Oh wow! Yougogirl! XD Fun is the whole point. Okay. 99 percent of the point. The gold is good too. XD LMBO Kites and balloons and that kind of mount are hilarious. I saw one on one game once that was a kitty balloon with a swing underneath. When your character bounced on it it mewed.

Aww. Thanks! I walked downtown and then to the inner city today, and I was okay. Even with a few skids. XD Belly dancing has given me balance.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:36 pm
I kinda don't think of snow now since my arm acted up. But I rescheduled my appointment til March to give it time to see how it acts since it's alot better than before. And with it being cold/no idea what it's doing out there, I wanted to see how it handles the change in weather and temps.

Yup. And I figured why not do all old raids and dungeons and get the field photographer achievement. There is a selfie camera put into the game and you take photos in specific areas and get an achievement and title if I'm correct. So might as well do everything and get all the achievements done. Yesterday finished up one area and got 3 more achievements and made almost 5k gold for everything I did so far. And working on the rep helps me finish everything up at once Very Happy

LOL FFXIV, final fantasy 14 has mounts like that. WoW has different ones. Sadly nothing that meows but we get a witch's broom and the headless horseman mount so at least we get that. And during christmas we can put a berry on any mount and make it into a reindeer that has bells when moved sound.

Well that is good that belly dancing has helped with balance.

I think my cats are retarded.... They are acting odder and odder recently. Darn kittens.
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:11 am
Here's hoping it's healing. *hug*

Oh nice! XD

There are brooms in 'Wizard 101!' I think one even has horns. Headless horseman? How does that work? I've seen a couple mounts on two different games that involved the coconuts from the Monty Python movie. And in 'Wizard' there's a donkey that rides you.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:36 pm
Thank you *hugs*

A donkey that rides you.... How the heck does that work? lol And Monty Python mounts, I so need to see them that would rock. I love those guys. This is the headless horseman mount.

It's called that because it's the mount the headless horseman rides for the Halloween event they have. I have yet to ever try to get it lol.

Well WoW is kinda screwed at the moment. They released too much at once again... After over 11yrs you'd figure they would learn their lesson on that. We got Allied Races yesterday if you own the preorder for the new expansion. But.... Too many people can't see their toons when they try to log into the game, double, triple and quadruple charges for getting the xpac. And some can't even do little things on the website concerning changing races and that. They should of just released Allied Races but not let people touch them until they know things are working good and then do the xpac.

The game's been kinda on and off all yesterday since maintence was over and they went into maintence again this morning to fix things. But thing is... Since they released the level scaling they have been fixing little things here and there since then to fix things that went wrong with it. So this just adds onto the stuff already needed to be fixed. Some people were over 14k into queue to buy the xpac. I plan on getting it in a few months. Doesn't release until on or before Sept 21. This way I got it downloaded and everything and when it's released I can just get the patches and that for it and the hype for it will be died down. And I don't care too much for the horde allied ones so not a biggie at the moment. Plus the only elf race is the hardest to get for rep. Nightfallen is the one that takes forever. They give way little for rep per quest than any other does. And for some reason Alliance got the blood elf like race... Makes total sense. But the story behind it kinda makes sense.
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:52 am
Well, I tried linking you to them all, but my post came out blank. :/ The donkey one is called Wonky the donky. The 'Wizard' version of the coconut steed is called Mighty Steed. The 'Drakensang Online' version is http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_the_Round_Table more elaborate.

Oh, that's a neat horse.

Also, oiiii. Really, Blizzard?

Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:01 pm
Those names are interesting. Wonky the Donky is cute as heck. Like the Drakensang name.

Who knows why they haven't learned a thing yet from server issues with new xpacs. I'm used to it though so it's expected. Though a pre order with a huge time inbetween release date. That's different. I don't think they had this issue with Legion though. But we do have new races people can play though so that is a bit different than a new class. But you would figure with Legion releasing a new class to play that would bog down the servers more. But we weren't able to touch the class until two days before the game released if I'm correct. I know it wasn't quite a few months or actually several months before release. This is a first for them. And some people are still having an issue with their accounts with certain things still not working. But extra charges will be reimbersed so that is a plus. Just might take awhile with how many people had that issue.

No idea what's going on. But at least I'm used to it. It's like most people who play don't remember older days of heck when maintence was a day pratically or releases were kinda dead because servers couldn't handle anything lol.
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:37 pm
LOL Yeah.

Ahhh. So this is just a WoW thing?

Gameolio Dan was surprised the other day to see a Hoard character ride past beside an Alliance one the other day.

Oh, and I may be some quiet for a few days. I'm having brain trouble. Like, I try to think and nothing happens.

Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:03 pm
Ya. I guess it's a WoW thing.

If people are on a RP or PvE server, you see alliance and horde helping each other in fights at times or just running to a another area close to one another. Not too abnormal. I have ran into some nice alliance people. Heck I get waved to from alliance members but I don't notice it til it's too late, like I'm too far from them to wave back.... I don't pay much attention when I'm in the zone and more concentrating on what I'm working on now or next. That happens alot.

It's ok, take your time and rest I hope things get a bit better for you. Kinda stinks when your brain goes on a vacation. Hope it comes back soon. *hugs*
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Awww. It's fun when a character unexpectedly waves.

It's really mush today. But at least the hurricane's finally arrived.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:34 pm
>.> Isn't a hurricane hitting not a good thing? How is the weather by you? We keep getting snow and seems we are getting rain in a couple days I think. I rather hate the weather. It doesn't make sense, I think mother nature is confused big time. And the idiot drivers out there will be more stupid. ; ;

It might be nicer if I waved back to them ~_~ Since it's starting to look like there are more alliance that are nicer than horde for some reason. No idea why but the longer I play in the day it is starting to look like people on the horde have no time but for themselves and my guild has over 800 ppl in it and at least 30 online at once and still it's like no one responds much but a certain few people. It's making me wonder if I should get the rep exalted for void elfs and it's making me sad that I'm considering it.

But I am 4970/6000 to honored rep with the nightfallen. They are the ones you need exalted with for the allied race nightborne and the hardest to get in the game. They give 25 rep per quest and sometimes 75. >.> But hey I got far so far so I'm happy. And got 5 more quest storylines done for the zone as well yesterday so I'm really proud of myself.

Played anything fun? I'm kinda thinking of Heros of the Storm. They give a mount for WoW after like 10 battles you play. Oh wait that's Heartstone. Ooops wrong game LOL. I think Heros gives something in WoW, just no idea what it is. Better look it up.
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:34 pm
Hurricane Flo. If it DOESN'T hit, I get more messed up than if it doesn't. Though last night my apartment wound up looking like the scene of a murder attempt or an accident. *grumble*

And yeah. Drivers. I saw a video today about a massive pileup in Iowa. It was scary.

Awww. Maybe they play Hoard because they figure that makes them bad guys. I know in AQW, most people are in the "evil" faction, which means that people think it's cooler to play bad guys.

Oh wow. Yougogirl! Very Happy

I finished the story on TL2 the other day. And started the character over on a higher level. Then decided to rest her a bit and started at beginning level with a character of a different class. Cross game goodies are fun. I have the DragonLord armour in AQW, from 'Dragon Fable'.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:58 pm
Ah that one. I hate her with a burning passion. I got Hurricane Flo twice last month and she finally left me. >.> I hate how our bodies do this. This is the third time I had it twice in a month. I know it's not normal but I don't need a doctor to tell me it's just my body going through normal stuff. Last time it happened it was when I was recovering from my ulcer so I associated it with stress which I know can cause it to go away for awhile or you get it extra times. >.> I think female bodies are evil. lol

Oh wow, I haven't heard anything about a huge pileup lately. It's kinda sad when it happens and it's usually associated with people not paying much attention when it's bad weather. Though with how stupid drivers are in Ohio I'm still shocked that there aren't accidents like there should be. Very confusing to me.

I know alot of horde players are proud of their allegiance. Especially since we have Sylvanas. Who was forced into being a undead kick butt ranger. A alliance jerk took her life and brought her back into a undead person without her permission. You learned that through a questline in a undead area at a lower level. She took a alliance person's daughter and told him she will give him a choice that she didn't have. Either leave and take his daughter and stop the war that was going on there or she will kill his daughter. He left to stop the war. She kept her word and gave someone a choice that she wasn't given. I kinda like that. And alot of people love her.

Oh cool. I read up on the items. And I need lvl20 on Heros of the Storm to get a battle pet in WoW and play like 10 or so games in Hearthstone to get a mount. I might never do Hearthstone. That game has too much talking, takes forever and in tutorial I can't get past one of the people and don't feel like wasting more time on it. Heros I can do. Did it before and just have to figure out how to do Ai and me against AI. Then I will be good.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6