UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:17 am
I'm glad they're in good shape!

Is there sparkle?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:15 pm
>.> It seems I was off. Today I get the mount. I was one off to getting the last feather I need to craft the mount. But the first stage of the mount before you evolve it there is no sparkle. Here is a link to the different kinds you can evolve it into. But you need a new base mount in order to get evolve it into something you want. So that means 4 mounts to evolve and if you want to collect them all. 5 and that's 20 feathers 0.o

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Nascent_Indrik

I want pure snow but can only get the dawnwood berries to get the dawnwood version of it. So hubs told me to do that one. And it does have some glowy parts off it.

So far the desks are working out well. Hubs is going to get a standing mount for his microphone instead of clamping it onto the desk which will ruin a third one if he did that.

Anything interesting going on in your games?

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:13 pm
Wow, so much work. And too bad about the Pure Snow. But who knows. Maybe you'll wind up with it too.

Sounds good with the microphone thing. I remember back when I had one, it was this little bitty thing that clipped onto my shirt or whatever. Didn't work too well.

I've hit a spot in 'RIFT' where a group fight is needed to progress, so I'm looking to see what to do about that. And in BW2 it's valentine's day, which is fun.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 am
I got the mount and am working on getting the tickets for the two berries avaiable. And the sad thing is that you can only collect 12 tickets total. So what if I get the berries and max tickets before they release the rest.... What do I do? o.0

Well hubs figured out something else for his mic. He's using a washcloth to put in the spot where it clamps to his desk to make sure it's softer and no damage is caused to the desk. So far it's working good.

I hope you can get in a group where the people are nice.

OOoo I hope the event is fun. I think the Morrowwind event in ESO is our valentine ish event. The game doesn't have the normal typical events. We get a halloween one for sure, but christmas is different. It's more of a new life thing. But still christmasy. That's when a house is available to purchase in the crown store. Oh and I am getting 500 free crowns. I forgot the reason why they are giving them away, but if you logged into the game from Jan 1 to Feb 7, you get them, just waiting for them to show up to figure out what I should buy with them. I could save them for when I get plus again and have more then.

Established Citizen
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:53 pm
Well that's a bummer. I guess there's next year?

Oh yeah! That's a good fix.

I don't know if I wanna try. Maybe I can just level up in another area's quest chain, and then come back and try this one again alone. I'll wait to figure it out til I can think well again.

It's fun so far. The items aren't as nice as ones in the past, but I got a little toque from some former year for the character to wear with her heart cheek tatts and her pink feather wings. Free crowns, w00t!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:26 pm
Well on the 13th I didn't feel good all day so I didn't play and that was my last day of free ESO plus which allowed me to do the event. So I am now just logging in for the daily reward. Opps. I'll get plus later when I'm done doing other things to at least get that zone quest line finished.

Maybe you can do it later when you are higher. I did that when I played WoW. Heck I planed on that when the new expansion released to do a dungeon I had to do in a group. But quit the game because of how bad things are within the company.

Aww not that nice of event items are a bummer to me. Hopefully you are having fun. I got the crowns but didn't spend them. I might wait til I get the ESO plus crowns for a months sub before I spend them. This way I have more and maybe can get something really nice.

Hubs and I have been playing ARK again and he's running a server a couple people that played on them before are playing on as well. He likes to build and I like to collect cute things but I ran out of room since he didn't build that much yet. So until then I'm pretty much stuck making things for the place that we can use. And storing them all in a storage container til I can actually put them down lol. My brain is slowly coming back so maybe I might try a different game again, like Tales of Vesperia. Kinda want to do a Final Fantasy game but I want to finish Vesperia first before I do that.

Established Citizen
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:21 am
Awww. Yes. Like Annie said. Tomorrow!

**nod** I've found the quest line for the other area now. That should level me up more, and also, this area was difficult for my other character, but now Weird is a bit over leveled for it, so it's easy. That's a bonus. It's a permanent winter area though, so the wind sound can be distracting.

Yes, BW2 is fun, even with them implementing the stupid friends system. I seem to be doing alright without any "friends". I've almost gotten the pretty carousel horse that is the big completion prize for the event.

Saving up is a good idea. I need to do that on 'Eldarya', but I keep using the mannas up each day. Such a stupid system to use those for both action and money.

LOL! Need a bigger house. That's cute.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30