Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:25 pm
Here are the screens of her:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pbsrajtgvwb4m7z/2019-01-24_8309656.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvupmy4wge5jqsg/10000000000228469.bmp?dl=0

Yay for us both being close to being done with quests. I am almost done with Rivenspire where I am now with ESO in the zone. And with me having 2 more days left with ESO plus I want to get as much done so I can collect as much as I can without having the materials in my bank or inventory when it's over. I won't get plus til I play the game more often. With the new cooler being here by Monday and being able to play Tales of Vesperia finally, I'll just log in to get my dailies and that's it til the game is finished.

Ugh can't see that well without my glasses on. I really should see if they are clean enough to wear right now lol.

Oh the piercings and her hard to see earrings and glasses, they give me the bonus of gaining knowledge from mobs or people or cities or whatever faster than if I didn't have them on.

Established Citizen
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:37 pm
I like the glasses and her lip ring. So she thwacks people with a weighted ribbon?

Sorry for the slow reply. I've done something or other than I have no clue what, and I feel lousy.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:58 am
It's ok, maybe the weather is catching up to you and making you feel icky?

Ya it's a ribbon that has a crescent like attachment at the end. It's rather nice when not in awakening mode. I still have no idea how to attack with awakened and not get my tush handed to me. Still working on that. And when I run fast I auto go into awakened mode >.>

Well ESO plus is over and I started Tales of Vesperia two days ago, couldn't yesterday. Cooler came in and hubs spent 3 hours getting it in and hooking up the RGB fans to make them work. Just the back one won't turn on (color wise, it's running otherwise). I got a ton of mods downloaded for Skyrim including the khajit that you spoke of and some for Fallout 4. I plan to cheat the heck out of FO4. Only way someone like me can play that game (have to shoot and my aim doesn't exist).

I do hope today hubs can help me figure out my mod order issue in Skyrim and I can play Tales again. Those games are like required to play every single day. Only way I am happy playing them. Always did that though. Have you played anything fun lately to help you pass time while you feel ick?

Established Citizen
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:32 pm
Been too blah to wanna play much. Tried playing 'Pirate 101' after finally being able to afford an area I needed, and had an anxiety attack about the ship travel part.

Glad you got your games going, and w00t Inigo.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:10 pm
Sorry for taking so long to respond, didn't get email notification ; ;

I hope you are feeling better and things get better for you.

Still working on mods for Skyrim to get things organized and set up properly. Gonna take a bit more time since one is a customize ui and I gotta work on lowering my mod list since I have over the max allowed plugins and using a program to merge them doesn't work if you want to organize texture mods to overwrite certain things to get the right look while using the ones it's overwriting.

I got past the first arc in Tales of Vesperia but I've noticed things that seem off with this version of the game compared to the original but I'm still enjoying it.

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 pm
Ooops.

Ahhh. Just remember. You NEED Inigo. LOL

Awww. Glad you can still enjoy it.

I got a new robe for my Cloromancer in 'RIFT', and it's pretty enough and modest enough that I put it on her for wardrobe. And I just spent several minutes this morning on 'Wizard 101' planting and organizing gardens. And finding out AFTER I planted it next to a snap dragon that one plant doesn't like 'em. :/

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:59 am
Don't worry I still have him.

Hubs fixed my customized ui last night. So all that's left is to make my girl and I can play. Otherwise everything else is fixed and ready to go.

I think a huge problem I have gaming right now is that alot is going on. Hubs friend who helped us get the PC is really busy working and now going to school (college) and we haven't been able to talk to him about setting up the payment plan yet and my mind can't just sit and relax for a hour if that to concentrate on one thing. It's all over the place and dying like my anemia is acting up >.>

Ouch, I hope spending that much time planting wasn't too much a waste of time for you.

Established Citizen
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:25 pm
W00t. So your character can have a crazy cat, just like you.

Sweet! Make her not human?

Awww. **hug**

It'll still grow. Just not as fast. Some of the baby plants are already out of the seedling stage and are being funny little non animated versions of their grown up selves. Yes, 'Wizard 101' plants are animated. They look at you, and make noises and move.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:01 am
Haha

Well I wanted to make Judith from Tales of Vesperia and she's krityan which look like elves pretty much. So she won't really be full human.

Thanks *hug*

That's pretty cool. It's nice to see lil touches like that in games.

Yesterday steam kinda killed itself most of the day and hubs and I were on ffxv multiplayer called commerades. It wasn't going so bad until I lost connection to the server. I thought trying something else for awhile might help. Doing nothing for the day seemed to calm my mind at least.

Tomorrow we should be getting storage bins so we can go through the closets and organize them for all the computer part boxes and I'm hoping that helps calm my mind a bit more. And later today hubs might talk to his friend so we can figure out a payment plan. Even not having that set up is driving hubs nuts.

Established Citizen
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:07 am
Ahhh.

More of the plants have grown to that stage now, and the boiled peanuts have already gotten to their animated stage, which is two peanuts sitting in a hot tub under a brolly. A couple of them (one at each garden site) needed care.

Wow. Good thing you were able to put the downtime to good use.

Aww. I can sometimes obsess about getting things done too.

Today on 'RIFT' I killed a lotta trolls and elves. On BW2 I found a groundhog for a guy, and then got to bring it home. It digs under the ground and then pops up. It's funny, so I put it into the pet pen at the bushwhacker's ranch.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:08 pm
Haha a hot tub, that's pretty cool.

That's kinda cute about the pet for BW2. Glad you are getting more done in your games.

It might be another day before I play something.

Yesterday we got our mail since they didn't deliver for 5 days and our storage bins came in. I organized the heck out of the closets and today we will be tossing out the dresser we had in the entertainment room and garbage from us cleaning; hubs did all the boxes we tossed yesterday. And it's 78 right now in the apartment from the temps being 54 yesterday so doing that heavy work today won't end too well for me. And I don't know if we are getting our tables we bought for new PC desks will be coming today. If they are they will be put up right away. So I might be too tired to do anything. Plus organizing yesterday calmed me alot so I spent the rest of the day doing nothing but just relaxing. Rather nice.

Established Citizen
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:42 pm
I got the first harvest from the boiled peanuts this morning. And the fickle pickle is full size, and instead of turning toward the player character, he turns his back. XD

Played 'RIFT' for a couple hours. Took me awhile to do one quest, because I couldn't figure out what the thing I was supposed to find looked like. And it wasn't sparkling. I haven't gotten to BW2 yet. But I put some things for sale on the market at KofK so that I can buy the newest Life knuffel. It's some kind of little animal thing. The last Life one was a deer boy, and he really sold out fast.

I have days when I don't wanna play, too. Or feel I can't.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:54 pm
That knuffel is adorable as heck.

LOL love that plant.

I hate looking for something with no idea what I'm even looking for. But at least you did find it.

There is an event coming to ESO and I might actually do it just to get the mount finally. I need like 2 tickets tops to create the mount and then 10 berries to evolve it into the sparkly one. I should be able to do both by the end of the event. You can get 2 tickets a day if you do the world boss and dungeon quests every day. I'm looking forward to that. It starts tomorrow so I plan on making time for that no matter what. If I can get a sparkly mount, I'm totally doing it lol.

I know days where I do lots of movement like cleaning are understandable to not play. I'm too dead to do that, but yesterday I didn't since we were waiting for a delivery of our new desks. Well we both wasted a full day waiting for them to show up. I did research on the unheard of delivery company and now we are waiting for a response from the amazon seller to see if they are willing to ship with Fedex or UPS or just give us a full refund. I refuse to deal with the over 50 exact same reviews I read on the company like others have. So today I'm hoping to do something and have fun.

Established Citizen
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:07 pm
Sparkly mount!

...Fedex are jerks. They decided to charge me extra for a parcel that someone paid them extra so that I wouldn't have to pay them.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:38 pm
o.0 That is werid of fedex to do. Sorry to hear that.

Oh... LOL they delivered our new desks yesterday afternoon. We went down for a nap, hubs checked the door when we got up since we were waiting for the new kitty bed, and bam they were there. We are using them now. And they are in good condition when people reported they majority of the time come scratched or damaged in some way.

WOOT today is the event. I am so going to try to get my last tickets to summon the mount and work on hopefully getting the berries I need to make it sparkle!! Can't wait.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 29 of 30