Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:52 pm
Ouch, yeah. Totally not fun. That's a screaming inside and mentally bonking the head on the desk moment. **sympathy**

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:56 am
Thanks, I got off the game as soon as I noticed it. Now to remember to find new gloves. Which should happen once I start the Summerest area.

And on a great news update, the new stuff for this year was announced. And boy I'm spending 80$ to buy the complete collectors edition of Elswyer. You get Summerest, Morrowind, and Elswyer and extra collectors items. And the fact it's 80 for all that, it's worth the money. And if you preorder you get the new Elswyer mount right away!! And necromancer was announced as well as the new class and there will be Bethsda version dragons in it, which are wyverns. Not sure if they will be in the world or just dungeons. Elswyer comes out June 4. So yup I'm happy as heck!!

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:36 pm
Sweeet! What's the mount?

https://www.trisphee.com/forums/avatars/13938.L.png?r=1542760058

^ she says she's being business casual. I think a T shirt printed with a tie doesn't count.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:59 am
This is the mount https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/cms/2019/01/3603da3b65244ecfc3cf3cf26d709fe5.jpg

And right now there is a tiger cub in the shop just like it and when it sneezes it blows a puff of blue smoke lol.

Well it definitely is casual. I think it fits business casual with the skirt for sure.

Well I finished Cadwell's Silver and working on his gold. Which is 5 zones I need to finish the storylines for. It's to experience different groups. First was the EbonPact. I forgot this one. Not too bad. Though it will take a long time to do them all before I can stop working on quests for another quest lol.

Established Citizen
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:07 am
Oh pretty. It's similar to one you got for buying another pack, if it's not the same one I'm thinking of. The YouTuber I watched who had that one hasn't used it for awhile. LOL about the cub.

Yeah, but T-shirts are too casual for business casual, I thought.

Oh wow.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:54 am
There is another mount similar to that one, but not sure which or how many.

I have no idea what's business casual but what I see on tv.

Going through zones I went through with another character isn't as much fun at times. Especially the one I'm in right now, Daggerfall. It's all about vampires and those are rather annoying. Heck even the werewolf areas are annoying. You got to save everyone from them. >.>

Established Citizen
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:10 pm
The other one might be wearing armour? I can't remember right now.

Yeah. I just know what my friend who has to wear it said. She said T-shirts don't do the thing. I seem to remember that from when I worked in a survey call centre long ago.

Awww. Yeah. I know a feeling like that.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:18 pm
There are quite a few mounts that are similarish to the one I showed you and no idea if anyone has armor on them. I just saw one last night that looked like one I got from the daily logins but red. I keep seeing so many new mounts out there that I can't keep track of them.

Ah.

Well I didn't get far in Daggerfall and I really should try to push it today. Hopefully the house cools off enough for me to play because right now, dehydrated headache and the warmth are not going to do anyone any favors.

Tomorrow I get a free pet from daily logins and by March I'll get another pet for watching their stream for the upcoming content for this year. Yay.

Established Citizen
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:17 pm
Today I got another free mount from logging in daily on 'RIFT'. I got the frost budgie. So now both characters on the game have a budgie. I'm still using the levitation on Weird, though. It seems to suit her.

Did you get your log in pet?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:21 pm
Ooo sounds like a nice mount.

Yup got the cute lil lion cub. He's got really nice blue eyes. Even started a new area. Even though I ran into two glitches in a freaking castle. First my pet (Warden class pet) kept on disappearing when we were inside and then the guy I had to talk to twice, same guy, for the same quest would take about a minute to show up. Even loading into a area would take up to 3mins.... That happened once yesterday and once the day before. I really hope maintenance today fixes it.

Hubs started to play Black Desert Online with two friends and I started with him. We are on a private server. I have like no money to buy a great weapon but I'm lvl58, so that's the highest even compared to my official server ones.

All computer parts should be here by Friday and hubs is talking it over with his friend about me getting a new monitor that's curved because my eyes have little IQ going for them. >.> I hate how they sometimes choose to be stupid and others work fine as long as nothing is on my lens. Even tiny specks of dust can cause pain... I wished they were a bit smart.

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:59 am
Which one?

Aww, cute. And oiii. Glitches and lag are uncool.

Oooo. Nice progress! Which class are you doing?

My eyes have specks inside them. I sympathy you.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:58 am
Frost budgie

After maintenance yesterday it was really laggy for me that I was kicked. A few hours later the game played fine but no idea what happened. Nothing was said on the twitter for the game or their support.

Lahn which is a chinese martial arts style fighter. I like her. But I guess people say she is garbage with the combos used to make her fight in awakening.

I hate how eyes can be nice and then evil.

Today I might not play anything. There is a good chance we are building my new PC today.

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:24 pm
Ohhhh. Yes. It's very cute, but I probably won't use it. It's too bad we can't park unused mounts in the home dimension, like you can in some games.

Wow. The game's periodic.

Eh. If the class fits, wear it. Have any screen shots?

Ohhhh. Did you do it?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:51 am
In Eso you can place your mounts even if you use them in the house and still use them in the world. I rather like it.

I have to install the game still but I'll get pics of her when I do.

We got the PC set up. Had a few issues but everything is working so far. Waiting for the cable to use my second monitor and the cooler and when that comes in tomorrow to Monday we will finish setting up the RGB lighting with the fans and the cooler. Hubs was in pain yesterday from trying to put it together that he messed up hooking up the fans to use the color program for them. I can't wait to get the new cooler, the one I'm using right now is ugly and huge. lol

Almost got everything set up. Just a few lil things to do but majority of it is finished.

Established Citizen
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:13 pm
THAT is a good and handy thing, and makes for good pretend playing.

Okay!

Ohhhh. Soon!

Working on finishing the latest BW2 quest. Nearly have it done, just need ten more turn ins at the last safety station.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 28 of 38