Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:16 am
Well at least she's not dying. I like games that give you the ability to play how you want. Makes each class different.

Haha ya. There's even a mod to put fires out right away instead of standing there looking at it. Sims are so smart.... lol

Still working through all mod pages and I'm not even on the big ones yet. But it gives me something to do when it's too warm out.
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:13 am
*nod nod* Though I actually got into a party with my mage the other day, and she wound up dying a few times. I didn't feel too bad though, because every time she was coming out of the portal, so was another of the party members.

XD It's weird that they made them so dumb about that.

LOL Nice.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:55 pm
Well at least she had company.

I know somethings might change with a series but sometimes companies need to rethink their approach. Like the Seasons pack, the snow was really short on the ground. A huge disappointment to the fans. People made a snow mod before seasons came out and I think that still might be the best option to use. EA has been going down the toilet for years. I just wish more companies put effort into their releases instead of half butting it. Kinda annoying.
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:15 pm
Yeah. Meant I wasn't doing anything wrong, I think.

That seems to be the way with a lot of companies, with a lot of products. At first they're wonderful, all kinds of detail. Then they think they can sell on name, and sell junk with it.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:02 pm
I just hope companies finally get their stuff together and stop gouging people for money for things that aren't really worth it. Not many games that are coming out that I don't hear bad things about. Some of it is because people are overly sensitive now a days and you have to be overly careful on speaking or creating something because someone will get offended over nothing.

Well day 1 of 5 days of 80 temps so I'm going to be working on finding the rest of the mods with the sites I have pinned for Sims and hopefully not getting too warm. Can't wait for this to go away. I hate the heat so darn much. Kinda sick of having an overly dry mouth where walking and talking throws me into a coughing fit. >.>
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:10 am
I just checked in on 'RIFT' for my daily rewards, and my character got attacked by fairies and trolls. A life rift had opened while I was gone, wiped out all the NPCs at the base, and then built a foothold. Thankfully, they were easy to wipe out, and the NPCs came right back as soon as they were gone.

https://gaia.hs.llnwd.net/e3/dress-up/avatar/ava/d5/41/7c980d4415341d5.png?t=1538869594_6.00_00 Got a new outfit for this thing. That's not the whole outfit, there's a purse and a cute little shawl and maybe one other accessory, but that's enough for a complete outfit for now.

**hug**

I've been watching someone play the new 'Tomb Raider'. It doesn't seem that easy. I like Lara's support character, he's a good friend.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 am
Wow, at least they were easy to defeat. Though it sounds cool that fairies and trolls built a foothold where you last were. That really sounds cool.

She's cute. I like the look of her.

Well at least Tomb Raider is still hard. That is definitely one thing that is known with the series.

I finished the sites for mods. Now to download one at a time and check if they work one at a time. I plan on doing the food, custom fruits and veggies and things that stop sims from auto doing things. I figured they were the ones to cause more issues with the game. This will take a long time for sure. But I did find some things that check mod confliction and compatibility so I will try those out as well.

Now to take who knows how long to get this game working. I don't want to do it all day long, might get brain dead doing that so now to take my time working on making sure everything works.
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:56 pm
Yeah, but the foothold itself looks pretty gross, and deflates in a disturbing way when defeated. LOL

Thanks. Smile I was doing some quests in KofK this morning and got an origami mouse, an onigiri plushie, and a really pretty undershirt for my avatar there. Also played a little 'Spiral Knight' before that, and got my character's pet stuck in the middle of levelling up because I already fed her the thing she needs to level up. Ooops.

**nod nod** Stuff like swimming through very narrow tunnels lined with dead bodies and such.

I bet you're going to have fun, even if you wind up cussing. XD

Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:10 pm
Well I guess since they are baddies, a gross foothold would make sense.

Yay for more stuff. LOL. I hope your pet can get it's levels even with feeding it.

Eww.

I got some mods installed and so far everything works. Did a few hours of it. Mind got too clouded and had to stop for the day. Might do more today. Most left is like businesses and homes I want for Christmas and fairies. Most of the stuff that changes the game is already put in.

Even found out they are allowing people to change the terrain and adding a fashion career. Modders are **** right now since those were stolen from the people making these mods since the game came out and now they are putting them into the game. Kinda sad that people steal from their modders. Heck even Bethesda has done that already. I just hope EA doesn't screw more up. But it's EA and I know they will. ; ;
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:31 pm
I guess. LOL Some of those rifts, I don't wanna get near, and I'm not easily creeped.

She won't level til I get that food she wants.

Yup. And really difficult climbing. And in one place Lara flipped her poop and went all Terminator.

Aww, I'm glad the stuff's working.

Ugh. That happens in 'Transformers' stuff too. You see fan stuff suddenly put into shows or comics.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:50 pm
I hope you can get the food soon.

LOL.

I figured out why a snow mod was being written over by anything. Including player created homes and that. Got the snow to work now. It's worse to mod Sims4 than Skyrim and that's saying something for people who have modded Skyrim and know the annoying aspect of it.

Now to download everything I want and reinstall the snow mod when I'm done with everything. Rather sick and annoying. I felt what's the point of this stupid game yesterday while modding. Never felt that way with Skyrim and that can get tedious modding at times.....
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:06 am
Me too. Though right now I can't play too much 'Spiral Knights' because everything makes me tired.

Because putting doll stuff together can be fun... or at least you can have fun after it's all put together. AmIright?

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:39 pm
Ya it might be fun to play it after it's all done with. Just hope the rest goes better for modding. I'm tired, brain is gone and I don't think I can handle too much today for sure. Yesterday and the night before yesterday really did a number on me.

But with the cooler weather I will be a bit happier at least.
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm
Awww. How's it going now?

Sorry for being so quiet. I don't feel well.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:29 pm
It's ok, I hope you feel better soon.

Finished fixing the issues in Sims4. Started playing ESO to give myself something to do. I might try Sims soon.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23