Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:12 pm
Nooope. Can't even give 'em to your other character. One bummer of the game.

Having to spend a lot of real money for a house stinks. Even in 'Wizard 101' a good house can be gotten for game money if you're patient. And on 'RIFT' the tiny starter house can be made quite nice, since it's got some pretty land around it, and a sweet view. Or at least the Defiant one has a sweet view. I don't think I've seen the view from the other starter house. It's ridiculous how most of the new games need massive computers.

Hmm. The little beads that stick together that have holes in them. Imagine fancying that up with yarn embroidered through the design.

Sims4 is totally playing with dolls. XD

TL2 changes the map every time you face it new, so it's always different and interesting to explore.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:48 am
Aw I hate when you can't share somethings with other characters. Kinda stinks.

Looking through the ESO shop is kinda like wishing you didn't. It's really bad. But it's all cosmetic so at least there isn't anything pay to win which is really nice. I'm glad that you can take your time getting a house in 101. Nice that you don't have to pay real money.

Using thread or yarn through beads is something I could probably do.

Something happened to my copy of Sims4 and can't use it. So no idea what I'm going to do. I already planned out making an entire christmas thing. Bummer.

It's nice that maps change when you reenter them. Does mix things up a bit so you aren't just mindlessly going around doing the exact same thing over and over again.
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:17 am
Yeah. Bound to this character my butt!

I was able to get green hair dye for my bushwhacker today, so now she looks like she's supposed to, nearly. Would just need pale purple skin, but I don't know if they have that in the game. And truly, her hair should be teal, but they don't have that, just like they don't here. I'm still grinding away at the event, and expanded the ranch so that I could get enough planting plots to finish a planting quest in one go.

Oh no! That's too bad. *hug*

Imagine making a bead character, and then giving it a fuzzy sweater by weaving/embroidering furry yarn through part of the design.

Yes. Does the map change on the 'Diablo'?

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:10 am
That's cool that you got that far in BW2. At least she can be as close as possible though.

*hug*

That would be neat to do clothing for the things I'm making. Especially for added touches to Pikachu dressed up as other Pokemon.

The maps in Diablo don't fully change. Maybe where some things are on the map like zones to specific areas that sometimes spawn in a area might change where they are but otherwise they don't change at all.

Looking into figuring out how to get to play the Sims4. Gonna take awhile since hubs is going to be gone all day with his mom.
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:47 pm
Yes, and she's wearing a cute little dorky hairdo.

Smile

LOL aww. Yeah. Like all those little keyrings.

Gotcha.

Were you able to figure it out?

Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:03 pm
Ya we figured it out. Now we are working on getting Sims3 playable and that isn't going to well at all. But at least I have 4 and I can work on getting nice mods for it before I start playing.

Even made a big headway in cross stitching two days ago so that's at least something. I'm trying to break up the day so I'm not doing the same thing over and over again until I feel better and can finally play something that I really like, like RPGs.
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:34 am
I'm glad you got it working. Today I finally figured out how to work the fast travel on 'RIFT'.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:08 am
That's good that you got that figured out. I'm guessing it's not easy to figure out since they might not really tell you how to do it.

Still working on finding mods for Sims4. I'm saving the pages that I am interested in and when I'm done finding everything I will then go and download them. Kinda breaking things up to give me more to do.
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:34 am
LOL I don't know if they do or not. Yesterday I also changed the souls on my warrior and got her a battle pet, and today I added a second soul on my mage and got HER a battle pet.

I also tend to spread things out, so that I have things to do at various times instead of all at once and then nothing.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:59 am
People in Rift use souls? What do they do exactly?

I can complete everything and have nothing to do. So I forced myself to give myself more space and do things in parts. It's alot nicer and easier that I do this now. I have things to do for once instead of nothing because I thought it was a good idea to complete everything in one go. lol Hubs would of hated that if he knew me during that time.

Still working on Sims4 mods. I found a ton of winter and christmas mods. Now I'm trying to find food, room and other things. Not just christmas/winter themed. I even got some magic stuff that people made. Like working wands.
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:32 pm
They're the skill tree thing. They call it a soul tree. A character can have up to three souls active at once, and the three trees together are called a role. Alternate roles can be purchased and trained, so that a character can switch classes with a few clicks.

Aww. LOL

Oh nice! Are there any sim mods so that your sims look like snow people? Or have candy cane hair?

Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:06 pm
Oh. It sounds like you can't have many things active to help your character. I could be wrong since I never played the game though.

I found a glowy fairy skin so far and a really good santa sim mod. Haven't found anything with candy cane hair coloring or snow like skin. I'm going through sites that contain mods from other sites that people posted on their own pages and that is taking forever. I never thought of snow skin before, thanks for the idea. I'll keep an eye out for it for sure.
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:34 pm
Well, three skill trees at once. True, they aren't as complex as the ones on some games, but they have both roots and branches.

Oh, what you have found sounds pretty! XD Virtual doll play sure can get more complex than the RL kind, huh?

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:01 am
Ah so Rift has it where the player can choose the type of class you want to be instead of being forced into one specific play style? What you described sounds like classic World of Warcraft, the thing most people miss badly instead of how bad they got over the years. And how you pretty much play your character like everyone else instead of being able to customize your class like you used to be able to.

Yes, yes it can. Seems Sims4 is harder than 2 was. You can die from emotions. Sims your own Sims don't know, when they die, your people will non stop grieve for someone they don't know and you can't do anything with your sims at all. They will put themselves in danger from shoveling snow non stop and other stupid stuff. Found mods for all that already. Heck in 2 your sims wouldn't have a chance of dying from stupid stuff, it was for legit reasons. >..> No wonder people have been complaining so much about how bad the series has gotten. I miss Sims2. They had the best expansions ever and now you can't find that perfect magic xpac unless fans make things for the newer games. So far I found some decent magic mods. Just wished it was as awesome as 2 was.
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:43 pm
Yup, pretty much. That's why my Chloromancer has as secondary soul the Elementalist, which gives her the battle pet. She mostly plays straight Chloromancer, because I like it, but now she's got the little elemental to help her in fights. Still not totally sure what I'm doing with the warrior, but she's not dying! Laughing

O_O; Man, and people used to complain about their sims freaking out about the stove catching fire.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23